|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet poop just drops out of your butt and when the wind blows it flaps in the wind...Ahahaha!! Bend over boy,you're mine for a carton of smokes!!
That was a good one...I have to give you that...It's funny...Don't let the name fool you. So, I suppose you think I am a bottom? That's funny, people are so stereotypical...Hurricane is a top, now go figure that one out!! See, names don't mean a think...But, yeah, I will give you props on that one!!! lmao...Enjoy the evening, if that's at all possible!!

Nighty night!!!
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I hit the nail on the head...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Pig Benis wrote:
I hit the nail on the head...
Yep, you might have, but you never know!! Perception is not reality!!!

Later friend!!
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ms_Thompson wrote:
I am sure many of you remember me from back-in-the-day!! Well, let's just say I got around...I will be staying in Louisville for two weeks, starting this Friday, Nov. 16th - Nov. 30th. Some of you have my number now. If those of you that I have not shared my number with would like to contact me while I am in town, please respond, and if I feel the need to meet with you, I will.
I am looking so forward to see you and meeting your partner...It's been years!! We all have big plans when you get here...See you on Friday night!! Love ya sweetheart!!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I was friends with a transvestite, in 2004....I forget his name though...from georgia, black hair brown roots showed sometimes, was gothic, and drove a KIA, lived off eastern prkway? Do you guys know him? Cant remember his name for nothing. Maybe from arkansas?r georgia?
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Revelations wrote:
I was friends with a transvestite, in 2004....I forget his name though...from georgia, black hair brown roots showed sometimes, was gothic, and drove a KIA, lived off eastern prkway? Do you guys know him? Cant remember his name for nothing. Maybe from arkansas?r georgia?
Who are you talking to in this message, me? I am so confused here. I just commented on another post from you a few minutes ago. Why would I know a transvestite from here in Louisville? I have only been here one time before, and that was years ago. Some friends and I are just here to visit someone that is coming into the area this weekend. Not that I have anything against transvestites at all. I have friends that are transvestites. But the one you are talking about, I have no clue who this person you are talking about is. Sorry.
Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Ms_Thompson wrote:
I am sure many of you remember me from back-in-the-day!! Well, let's just say I got around...I will be staying in Louisville for two weeks, starting this Friday, Nov. 16th - Nov. 30th. Some of you have my number now. If those of you that I have not shared my number with would like to contact me while I am in town, please respond, and if I feel the need to meet with you, I will.
Who the hell are you? You need to stop coming on this site and trying to act like me. I am aware of who you are now, so I would highly suggest you stop posting things that are not anyone else's business. The people that knew I was coming to town were told in person and on the phone, and it should not have been posted all over "Topix". As far as "LookAroundYou" goes, I have no idea who that is yet, but I will find out. Stop the BS, and find something better to do with your time. I will be contacting you over this very soon to discuss why you felt the need to do this!!!
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The_Real_Deal70 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are you? You need to stop coming on this site and trying to act like me. I am aware of who you are now, so I would highly suggest you stop posting things that are not anyone else's business. The people that knew I was coming to town were told in person and on the phone, and it should not have been posted all over "Topix". As far as "LookAroundYou" goes, I have no idea who that is yet, but I will find out. Stop the BS, and find something better to do with your time. I will be contacting you over this very soon to discuss why you felt the need to do this!!!
I knew the person posting as you on here was not you bud!! I saw the postings, but I didn't have your number to let you know. You would not publicly announce to anyone except your friends that you were coming to Louisville. I have to say, I wish you would have been able to come here and stayed a few days. You look great in the picture btw. If my memory serves me right, you are about 42 or 43 now, right? You haven't aged a bit. Anyway, you don't know me by the screen name, but this is Timothy G. So, if you still have my number give me a call. I would like to catch up a bit. Hope to hear from you soon.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes_NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew the person posting as you on here was not you bud!! I saw the postings, but I didn't have your number to let you know. You would not publicly announce to anyone except your friends that you were coming to Louisville. I have to say, I wish you would have been able to come here and stayed a few days. You look great in the picture btw. If my memory serves me right, you are about 42 or 43 now, right? You haven't aged a bit. Anyway, you don't know me by the screen name, but this is Timothy G. So, if you still have my number give me a call. I would like to catch up a bit. Hope to hear from you soon.
No, I didn't know who this was by the screen name. I am glad you added your name in this message from you. Actually, I do still have your number, and I am sorry that I have not called you in so long. I changed my number, so you would not have been able to reach me anyway. I should have called you a long time ago, and I meant to, but time flies by. One day turns into the next and the years go by. Now, calling out my age on here wasn't cool. But it's okay, I suppose. I am 42 now. You have a great memory. I am sorry, but I couldn't tell you how old you are. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. I will give you a call sometime tomorrow, I promise. I appreciate the compliment on the picture. That was taken the day after Thanksgiving. By the way, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Talk to you tomorrow.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The_Real_Deal70 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't know who this was by the screen name. I am glad you added your name in this message from you. Actually, I do still have your number, and I am sorry that I have not called you in so long. I changed my number, so you would not have been able to reach me anyway. I should have called you a long time ago, and I meant to, but time flies by. One day turns into the next and the years go by. Now, calling out my age on here wasn't cool. But it's okay, I suppose. I am 42 now. You have a great memory. I am sorry, but I couldn't tell you how old you are. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. I will give you a call sometime tomorrow, I promise. I appreciate the compliment on the picture. That was taken the day after Thanksgiving. By the way, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Talk to you tomorrow.
That's great to know you still have my number!! It's okay about not calling. You disappeared from everyone, and I totally understand. You had been ran over by so many people and no one knew the truth back then, like they should have. But, of course, many of them were completely out of their minds. I hear a lot of them have straightened up their lives now, and are on the right path. Yeah, my memory is pretty good, for the most part. I have my times though, just as you. No problem on the compliment bud. I only speak the truth. Well in this case type the truth. Yes, I did have a happy thanksgiving and I hope you did too. I am looking forward to your call tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville