Stephen...A.K.A. Ms_Thompson

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I am sure many of you remember me from back-in-the-day!! Well, let's just say I got around...I will be staying in Louisville for two weeks, starting this Friday, Nov. 16th - Nov. 30th. Some of you have my number now. If those of you that I have not shared my number with would like to contact me while I am in town, please respond, and if I feel the need to meet with you, I will.
Revelations

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
uhhh are you a transvestite looking for men to sleep with while you are in town?

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Revelations wrote:
uhhh are you a transvestite looking for men to sleep with while you are in town?
No, I am not..lol..You are funny...Me getting around didn't have anything to do with sex buddy!! Thanks for the question though. It made me laugh!! If you knew who I was, you would know what I meant by that comment!! Have a great day!!

Location hidden

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Okay, let's make my initial posting a bit clearer. Those of you that know me might want to contact me. Those that have my number will. Let's just say, going to Louisville is a vacation for me...There, that sounds much better..Ha-Ha!!
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Nobody cares you sick pervert!! Why don't you go hang out by the play ground!!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
Nobody cares you sick pervert!! Why don't you go hang out by the play ground!!
Pig Benis...Now let's really look at that screen name and you want to call me a pervert when you don't even know the meaning of what I was saying. You are hilarious. I always love a good laugh, so I will thank you for that. As far as the "Play ground" statement..lol..You couldn't handle the "Play ground" that I was and still am in, trust me on that one. You have a fabulous day, and next time read the message correctly, dumb ass!! lmao!! Oh me, still laugh here. Gotta love people like you!!! Ignorance is so, well, let's just say, hilarious, to say the least.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Revelations wrote:
He's a prison bitch...LMAO!! Now he's looking for his lover Ahahahaha hilarious!!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 13, 2012
To make things perfectly clear "Pig Benis." I wasn't referring to anything sexual. I am there on business/vacation, not any a sexual way!! So, the perverted part was uncalled for. Now, go and play somewhere else, okay? I typed what I typed for a reason, that for which you should not know. So, stop entertaining yourself with nasty thoughts. Now, that we have that clear...Get lost loser. Again, you enjoy the day. Always end your paragraphs with something nice to say. It just brings a whole new meaning, don't you think?

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a prison bitch...LMAO!! Now he's looking for his lover Ahahahaha hilarious!!
Oh wow!! A "prison bitch." Good one!!! I tell ya, well, let just re-name you, okay? Let's call you Pittle Lenis now...Doesn't that sound like a much more appropriate name? You are funny. This is very entertaining. Let's see, you say, "pervert," "prison bitch," and have a screen name that implies something in which I am sure is not true by any means. So, who looks stupid now? Hmmmm??? I couldn't even imagine, could you? Oh, and please don't think you are offending me in any way. My lover of nine years and I are sitting here enjoying the hell out of your comments back. This little game could go on for hours, as far as I'm concerned. But, you better be smart, I can knock down everything you say and come out on top every time sweetheart!! See, if you knew who I was, you would be seriously thinking twice about trying to intimidate me!!!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2012
We think it's funny that me posting the words, "I got around," could cause so much fun. Although, it may have appeared as your perception, which is not reality. Remember, there is a difference. This isn't the Dr. Phil show here. The message was for those that know me, not for those that do not. If you knew me, you would have known exactly what I was talking about, but instead you had to throw filth into the conversation!!:)
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Ms_Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a guy and had tits tattooed on my back so my boyfriend would have something to stare at
LOL!!
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Ms_Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>if you knew who I was, you would be seriously thinking twice about trying to intimidate me!!!
I'm scared...NOT!!
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
You're starting to bore me,you're not very good at this are you...cya loser boy

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Me saying, "think twice about intimidating me," was not meant to scare you...lmao...I was implying that if you want to get into a "reading match" on here, you definitely won't win sweetness...But, you are really boring me for some reason. You're just not entertaining enough. If you would go back up and read my comments and corrections on what I posted in the fist place, we wouldn't be having this rather ridiculous conversation...As far as I'm concerned, you apparently have a comprehensive problem, or you are just angry at the world...Who knows, but frankly, I truly don't care. Deal with your own demon!! For someone to come back with such a comment as you did in the beginning of this, was very uncalled for, and childish on your part. You don't know me, and if you look up the meaning of "got around," you might see that it means more than what you have accused me of here. "got around" is used as a slang word for sexual activity. I wasn't using it as a "slang word." Period, over, and done with. But, again, I hope whatever is going on in your life get better!! Once again, have a great day!!:)

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2012
So, now you have called me a "sick pervert", "prison bitch", and now a "loser boy." WOW!! Do you have problems or what. Are you old and just lonely? Did you bf just leave you? Are you crazy, drunk, stupid, or any of the above? Then you take one of the replies above and try to make it look as if I wrote it. Don't you think people can tell that you did that. Talk about someone not being very good at this...Damn man, I sure do hope you get whatever is going on in your life fixed. Negativity will get you nowhere in life. But, hey, you can be who you want to be, so go for it. If it works for you, then keep on truckin' bud!!
Revelations

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Pigdaddy, he got ya with the pittle lenis joke, lol, sorry,but that was funny. Ok then Ms Thompson, whats your business? It threw me off because you said your name was Stephen aka Ms.Thompson, where i come from stephen is a mans name and Ms. Stands for miss...so you see why the confusion, i wasnt being mean just an honest inquiry. Lol...fun time though.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Hi Revelations!!!

I just have some unfinished business with some people in Louisville...It's not a bad thing at all. Just a few things I left behind when I lived there. I just need to pick them up. I have friends that are aware that I am coming, and there are some that are not, but, I wanted to give the ones that did not know the opportunity to contact me. I no longer have some of there phone numbers, since the plans were just made today and Friday is just around the corner. I haven't been back to Louisville since I moved away and my partner has never been there, so we thought it would be a great time to go and have a little vacation and spend some quality time with a few friends... That's all the message was about. I suppose sometimes when someone types out something, it can be taken many different ways. I probably should have worded that different, but I didn't feel the attack from "Pig Benis" was necessary. To be honest with you...I would have rather not have entertained him, but I acted childish as he did, so...It's all good though. Yes, Stephen is my name, and from where I am and have been, it is a boys name. The Ms. Thompson thing was just a nickname my friends there called me. That's all there is to that one...I know you weren't being mean. You were just asking, and that's perfectly understandable.:)
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Revelations wrote:
Pigdaddy, he got ya with the pittle lenis joke, lol, sorry,but that was funny.
No worries,I usually don't respond to these idiots but this one was too easy to humiliate.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Ms_Thompson wrote:
The Ms. Thompson thing was just a nickname my friends there called me.
I bet poop just drops out of your butt and when the wind blows it flaps in the wind...Ahahaha!! Bend over boy,you're mine for a carton of smokes!!

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2012
"Pig Benis"...This will be my last response to you. First of all. I just created this account, so, you saying, "I usually don't respond to these idiots," has a bit of grammatical error in it. Read it again to yourself and see what you think. Now, the childish games are over. I have gone through the Louisville room, shortly after our little conversation, and saw that you have a very negative attitude with many people in Louisville. So, no hard feelings, but you really need to get some help with that "better than thou" attitude. You don't know me and I don't know you. Trust me, I don't want to know you and from some of the comments in the other topics in Louisville, it doesn't seem as if you have a lot of fans. So, humiliation you did not. Entertainment, now that I will give you. As far as you saying "idiots," well, that's funny. We both have our M.B.A., so, I wouldn't be so quick on judgement my friend. Again, always end your sentences with something nice to say. Then maybe you would get a better response from someone. Here, try this...Have a great night!! This will be the last childish message in response to your childish message. At least I can admit it's childish!! Wishing you the best "Pig Benis." :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spectrum replaces Time Warner Cable in Louisville 36 min Dude 1
News Lawsuit: Middle school student assaulted in caf... 38 min Dude 1
Southern Assn of Colleges and Schools picked fi... 56 min Anonymous 14
Anyone work for WellCare Health Plans 1 hr Bert and Ernie 2
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 3 hr Bert and Ernie 157
Crazy Pregnant White Girl 7 hr Bert and Ernie 7
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 16 hr Hmm 75

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance