First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MyTwoCents

Happy Valley, Canada

#126 Jul 19, 2010
4 years ago my husbands ex, dropped there 3 year old daughter off at our place for the weekend.. and never returned until jun of 09 exactly 3 years later. she changed her phone num and moved so we had no way to contact this woman. We recently took her to court for sole/primary custody. She gladly gave it to us. so she could have visitations once a month (which she canceled frequently) We asked her to contribute to the buy of the little girld school supplies and clothes.( keep in mind she has not contribuated anyway shape or form since 4 years ago) and she simply told us No she doesnt have to. we took her to court and the judge said she did not have to pay us anything bcause she was reciving welfar (she doesnt have any children or anything phsically wrong with her) and she has also stopped seeing her daughter again and moved because she is pregnant. The Little Girl is Now Recviving Help from a mental health clinic because she has supressed anger due to her mothers comings and going.. this is a dead beat mother!
go round in circles

Gallatin, TN

#127 Jul 19, 2010
get jobs
Lynn M

Dallas, TX

#128 Aug 7, 2010
Offering help no strings wrote:
I have information about this little miss sheri deadbeat that may be of help
<quoted text>
please give me any information that you can it is about to go to court so please if you would give us any information that will help the situation it would be greatly appreaciated
Lynn M

United States

#129 Aug 22, 2010
Offering help no strings wrote:
I have information about this little miss sheri deadbeat that may be of help
<quoted text>
we would love to hear the information that you have about this woman we are going to court real soon
Lynn M

United States

#130 Aug 22, 2010
we would love any information that you can give
InvaderZimm

Thurmont, MD

#131 Oct 4, 2010
I have the name of a deadbeat mother;
Amanda Watson, Amanda Zimmerman, Amanda Watson-Zimmerman.
She is now almost $1,300.00 in arrearage for support and has seen her son, only twice in over a year. We haven't received as much as a phone call since April.
My step son's birthday is in June; she has not even called on his birthday in the last two years.
Lynn

AOL

#132 Nov 7, 2010
Melissa Wheatley Elmore wrote:
she went to jail for noe paying her chils support. And she gave her two kids away to their father. And then turned around and had a kid by Rick Elmore. What a piece of shit don't you think?
Was curious, if our who I think you are, and all the parts match except for having the baby by Rick Elmore. Am I close?
lookin for

Somerset, KY

#133 Nov 8, 2010
trying to find brittany and crystal jefferies

Since: Nov 10

Louisville, KY

#134 Nov 12, 2010
Jameia Allen and her sister Hazel Cosby are deadbeat mothers. Jameia has 4 different kids with 3 different "babydaddies" lol and Hazel has 3 kids with 3 different "babydaddies". And they both now are prostituting....
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#135 Nov 12, 2010
I wish you folks would STFU about Hazel and Jameia and Crystal and Rick and all the other f ing losers you know. I am tired and got troubles of my own.

I am sure you guys in those small towns feel it's important to out deadbeat mothers and fathers. It doesn't do any good to share it with us in Louisville. There are 1.2 million people living in the metro area.

I don't know the name of my next door neighbor. I don't want to know his name or listen to any of his troubles. I keep a military type rifle under my bed with loaded 30 round magazines in case he wants to introduce himself.

You may have one or two losers in your towns but if you came here and drove down Bardstown Road you would see hundreds of brain dead zombies in just one neighborhood. We have every kind drunk, dope head, crazy people and assorted riff raff you folks have by the thousands.
KC Fox

Thedford, NE

#136 Dec 11, 2010
Helen jane russel (lay,fox perry) was a deadbeat mom now she is in hell where she belongs Born in1950 died in 2010. thank god she messed up 3 childrens lives forever.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

United States

#137 Dec 11, 2010
I'll bet no one can beat this dead beat mom story.

I've been divorced about ten years. The divorce was ugly and costly. My lawyer and friends who are lawyers told me it would be a slam dunk and I get everything even my legal bills paid if I were a woman. Anyway I ended up getting sole custody of my three kids. Court ordered her to pay a whopping $33 a week.

I rarely got that. When I did I'd buy the kids something and tell them it was from their mom. I didn't press the issue because I figured I would have to pay a lawyer $200 per hour to get $33 a week. Then the economy went bad. I was laid off and starving. I applied for food stamps and the state required me to go after that back child support. She was about $2500 behind at the time.

The wheels of justice turn slowly and by the time it went to court I was working again. I told the Judge I had a job and I could wait on the child support until she had a job.

What does the ex do? She makes an ass of herself in court. Tell the judge how she should not have to pay because my son doesn't call her enough and she is in school and several other idiotic reasons.

Well she pissed the judge off. She was ordered to come up with the money in 24 hours or go to jail.

How does she come up with the money? She calls her sister who is fairly well off and cries that she is going to jail if she doesn't come up with the money. Her sister agrees to pay it but doesn't have the money right now so she calls my daughter. Now my son worked all summer long saving money to buy a car. He opened a savings account with my daughter as co signer because he was under 18. The ex's sister convinces my daughter to use my son's savings to pay the back child support. She assured my daughter that she would send a check in a couple of days.

A couple of days went by and no check. My daughter called her aunt and asked what was up. She told my daughter that she had decided my son didn't deserve the money because he didn't call his mother often enough.
yala

Gardner, MA

#138 Mar 31, 2011
Nicole Bresnahan deadbeat mom of fitchburg mass
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#139 Mar 31, 2011
chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
This actually sounds like a good idea.
I totally agree with this, the spineless judicial system who cater to the women, would not let this happen. Why? It makes too much sense.
Sounds like a rotten idea to me. Some parents just can't make it on a hard days pay. They need that child support to help support and raise that child. What good is the money if the child starves to death before he/she reaches 18?
BobLoblah

Edmonton, Canada

#140 Mar 31, 2011
Lynn wrote:
Alot of times its the guy who is the deadbeat, but I think they ought to post all of their names, the women to who are dead beat mothers, who abuse and screw up their childrens lives and then expect them to go on through life, like everything is A-Ok. Well, beleive you me, she'll get hers by the maker, God. This is to T.M.S.
31Mar11......If the numbers were counted, it would Really & Truly show that MOTHERS out-number FATHERS as being deadBeat.

Ps: This category of useless, selfish, envious, lazy, unambitious, poorly-educated, lifeless, non-caring, usually boozedUP and/or druggedUP women are more to be pited than to be blamed. They are the shameless.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#142 Apr 1, 2011
Mothers out number fathers as dead beats, show me your facts and numbers or shut the hell up. There's no way, you are fabricating the numbers to meet your needs.
DBM

Bardstown, KY

#143 Apr 5, 2011
numero uno, dead beat mom... Angela Campoamor Blair!!! hands down
DadAlone

Canada

#144 Aug 23, 2011
I believe the only important thing is to raise children to the best of our ability.I think it is ridiculously immature for parents to allow personal differences or finances get in the way of raising healthy,happy kids.Life is too short and children grow up quickly.Sad that parents consume their lives with anger and revenge, suffering themselves,trying to hurt each other as much as possible when the only ones truly effected are the kids.

And in relation to an earlier comment, YES! The feminists have destroyed the family unit with a huge misconception that they are "slaves" in a marriage.They are trying to be the alpha dogs these days and that is not conducive to a healthy family.Because they are not!!

And there is no woman can hold a candle to me.I raise four little girls aged 6,5 and twins 4 by myself.No support from the Mom and she has even claimed them for all the government benefits which now I have to prove I'm entitled to.It is ridiculous that Mothers are given some inherent right to "own" children because they gave birth.Well kids are not property and should never be treated as such.
Albert

Long Beach, NY

#145 Nov 9, 2013
Simplykathysue wrote:
<quoted text>
Welp if ya don't have time for me then don't reply back, cuz I will never BE GONE!!!
It's well, not welp. He might not have had time before, but maybe he suddenly found some time. Since you feel like nit picking, I'll nit pick too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 5 hr Right Wing 4,246
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 11 hr texas pete 9,733
James Doris Richard Joan 13 hr Doris Campagna 6
In Regards To State Rep Dan Johnson Sat Pope Donald 1
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) Sat Urtrash 10
Where to find the hookers Sat Lol 6
Make money off games Sat gamer 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance