First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lynn

AOL

#1 Jun 13, 2008
Alot of times its the guy who is the deadbeat, but I think they ought to post all of their names, the women to who are dead beat mothers, who abuse and screw up their childrens lives and then expect them to go on through life, like everything is A-Ok. Well, beleive you me, she'll get hers by the maker, God. This is to T.M.S.
Charlene

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2008
Vicky the narc Maynard is one of those women you just mentioned shame that some have their ass and head on backwards.
Lynn

AOL

#3 Jul 25, 2008
On the topic of T.M.S, she does'nt keep her child support paid regular and everybody is supposed to feel sorry for her because they take her tax money and her stimulus money, funny I say, what goes around, comes around,B-A-B-Y!!
chylloh

Eddyville, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2008
I never did receive child support or welfare, instead I worked at several jobs. My children are grown, doing fine.

What I can not understand is why is the man suppose to pay child support only and the women is expected to receive. Why don't they split the cost of the care of the child or children down the middle. It took two to produce this child, it should take two to support the child.

When I stated did not receive child support is because I would be the first one to say gimme, gimme, but how all the dads are portrayed as dead beat while a low profile is kept on the mothers who are.

There is dead beat dads and dead beat moms, how sad.

The many women on welfare are there by choice, some have made a career out of it. While other single or remarried mothers are working paying taxes so the welfare moms can collect.

I know many women who are on welfare and who refuse to work and just collect child support, I would need a book to list their names.

I only know this because of the steady traffic of women through the medical clinic for indigent care I had worked at. These women receive better care than ones with health care benefits who pay premiums. The dead beat moms have no out of pocket expense to boot.
wtf is a chyllo

Hayward, CA

#5 Jul 27, 2008
Your going to end up in a wood chipper if you keep talking your nonsense and they will use you as compost at Valhalla golf club in east Louisville
dynamo hum

Waddy, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2008
chylloh wrote:
I never did receive child support or welfare, instead I worked at several jobs. My children are grown, doing fine.
What I can not understand is why is the man suppose to pay child support only and the women is expected to receive. Why don't they split the cost of the care of the child or children down the middle. It took two to produce this child, it should take two to support the child.
When I stated did not receive child support is because I would be the first one to say gimme, gimme, but how all the dads are portrayed as dead beat while a low profile is kept on the mothers who are.
There is dead beat dads and dead beat moms, how sad.
The many women on welfare are there by choice, some have made a career out of it. While other single or remarried mothers are working paying taxes so the welfare moms can collect.
I know many women who are on welfare and who refuse to work and just collect child support, I would need a book to list their names.
I only know this because of the steady traffic of women through the medical clinic for indigent care I had worked at. These women receive better care than ones with health care benefits who pay premiums. The dead beat moms have no out of pocket expense to boot.
\what i think should happen is,regardless of who has custody is the child support should be put into a trust or bank account each month that neither parent can touch ,only the child can recieve the money when he/she turns 18,that way theres money there for college or a car ,whatever they need, it beats the parents recieving it monthly from blowing it on theirself
chylloh

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2008
dynamo hum wrote:
<quoted text>
\what i think should happen is,regardless of who has custody is the child support should be put into a trust or bank account each month that neither parent can touch ,only the child can recieve the money when he/she turns 18,that way theres money there for college or a car ,whatever they need, it beats the parents recieving it monthly from blowing it on theirself
This actually sounds like a good idea.

I totally agree with this, the spineless judicial system who cater to the women, would not let this happen. Why? It makes too much sense.
Just Candid

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 28, 2008
chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
This actually sounds like a good idea.
I totally agree with this, the spineless judicial system who cater to the women, would not let this happen. Why? It makes too much sense.
"the spineless judicial system who cater to the women, would not let this happen. Why"? feminist mantra and influence is why. The truth is a child needs both parents equally. Children also need the influences and lessons that both parents can teach them. The following are quotes from feminists;"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon "We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." -- Robin Morgan "Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." - Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW ( I have yet to meet any woman who agrees with this.)"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist" - Ti-Grace Atkinson

"Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice." - Ti-Grace Atkinson
"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males." --Mary Daly, former Professor at Boston College, 2001."The most merciful thing a large family can to do one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in "Women and the New Race," p. 67
Just Candid

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 28, 2008
Feminists are the ones who secretly pushed to have men be the only ones held responsible for paying child support. I agree both should be responsible for supporting their child or children.
just me

Manchester, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2008
some mother's are just plain out bitches, when it comes to letting the father see the child HE is paying child support on. I think if they pay they should at least get to see the child,Hell I know a guy right now who pays 500.00 a month on 1 kid and the mother won't even allow the kid to call his dad, but she sure loves that money, dam crack head bitch. but oh well he will be 18 next year so she may want to consider finding her a sugar daddy to support her crack habit.............

“CPS Must Go.”

Since: Jan 08

Lawrence, MI

#11 Jul 30, 2008
Just Candid wrote:
<quoted text>"the spineless judicial system who cater to the women, would not let this happen. Why"? feminist mantra and influence is why. The truth is a child needs both parents equally. Children also need the influences and lessons that both parents can teach them. The following are quotes from feminists;"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon "We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." -- Robin Morgan "Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." - Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW ( I have yet to meet any woman who agrees with this.)"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist" - Ti-Grace Atkinson
"Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice." - Ti-Grace Atkinson
"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males." --Mary Daly, former Professor at Boston College, 2001."The most merciful thing a large family can to do one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in "Women and the New Race," p. 67
Is that why we are seeing so many Scott Peterson's now?

He dips the wick but then when he gets the girl knocked up, changes his mind and beats his drum to the "meninism" cause?

Dealing with a baby momma is just too much of a nusiance for you meninism *cough, sputter, grimace* men.

Just Candid

Nashville, TN

#12 Jul 31, 2008
CpsHarmsKidz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why we are seeing so many Scott Peterson's now?
He dips the wick but then when he gets the girl knocked up, changes his mind and beats his drum to the "meninism" cause?
Dealing with a baby momma is just too much of a nusiance for you meninism *cough, sputter, grimace* men.
Meninism? You are confused.
http://news.mensactivism.org/
Just Candid

Nashville, TN

#13 Jul 31, 2008
Would you have gotten madd if I mentioned feminism and Mary Winkler?
Lynn

Simpsonville, SC

#14 Aug 2, 2008
We all have our opinions,if you get mad there may be a little guilt. I really just hate it because fathers & Mothers alike who abuse their children in life should pay for the Phyciatrist bill because them children are not secure of themselves, walk around head downards, only because he had a mother who said your ugly and will never be nothing. Shame on her, is her old saying. I am the grandmother of this child, may God help him to grow up a strong, caring adult, who can someday forget the harm she has done to him.

“CPS Must Go.”

Since: Jan 08

Lawrence, MI

#15 Aug 2, 2008
Just Candid wrote:
Would you have gotten madd if I mentioned feminism and Mary Winkler?
No.
Teresa

AOL

#16 Aug 2, 2008
wtf is a chyllo wrote:
Your going to end up in a wood chipper if you keep talking your nonsense and they will use you as compost at Valhalla golf club in east Louisville
You must be a Dead beat your self with a comment like that!!!!
angryPrattKs

Lees Summit, MO

#17 Sep 5, 2008
Laura (Shippy) Powell of Pratt, KS
Known in her teen years as the slut of Pratt, KS. Molested a 15 yr old boy when she was 19 and got pregnant. The boy moved away and Laura didn't bother to tell him that she had a child with him until the boy was 10 yrs old and she decided she finally needed child support.
Talk about a useless whore!
Lynn

AOL

#18 Sep 6, 2008
Isn't that the truth! No one should have to pay child support when something like this is kept his, I agree with you fully!

“Can ya hear me!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 6, 2008
child supports is suppose to be so that 1 parent does not have to provide everything for the child considering there are 2 parents....food, clothing, shelter, lg&e, water, school supplies, daycare, transportation someone has to pay for these things..so the next time you wanna know where ya money went ask ya child what they ate today or where they get them cool new shoes...i do understand that there are those that abuse child support...but i also understand that there are many women and men who take care of their children by themselves...bottom line...don't make babies if you don't wanna take care of them. oh yeah when these kids are sick someone misses work and pays for medications....why ya'll doing all the complaining about child support which someone are you??? HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR KID TODAY??
judge to quickly

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2008
Black by nature by life wrote:
child supports is suppose to be so that 1 parent does not have to provide everything for the child considering there are 2 parents....food, clothing, shelter, lg&e, water, school supplies, daycare, transportation someone has to pay for these things..so the next time you wanna know where ya money went ask ya child what they ate today or where they get them cool new shoes...i do understand that there are those that abuse child support...but i also understand that there are many women and men who take care of their children by themselves...bottom line...don't make babies if you don't wanna take care of them. oh yeah when these kids are sick someone misses work and pays for medications....why ya'll doing all the complaining about child support which someone are you??? HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR KID TODAY??
one parent may not have to supply everything but what does it mean when the parent that doesn't have custody pays child cupport and pays for everything. Takes the time off work to take his kids to the doctor. pays $30 a gallon for gas to take his kids to mcdonalds. buys their clothes shoes food toys etc.. takes care off his sick kids. has no life because his baby momma is a whore who the court sees fit to rAaise and keep children. so why pay child support if the other is not supporting your child. one thing to say about that PHUCK IT with a dollar bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy reggiN Month! (Feb '11) 46 min kneegrow slayer 11
James Vandenboss Fired LMEMS Medic 3 hr GDN 2
black women that want white men (Jan '11) 11 hr Bill Young 28
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) 15 hr you sick perv 38
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day (Jan '11) 20 hr Martin Luther Coo... 193
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Sun Dan 48
Attention Farmers & Ranchers "Tractor Supply St... Sun Larry 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages