lil' Johnny "2 Inch" Masters, The People's Chump

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm such a sad little race-baiting troll.
Neutral party

Memphis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny,
Most accurate post you've ever made.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KKK is going online to get their racist recruits. I am not racist. Read this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TH7936R ...

Your car is Japanese. Your pizza is Italian. Your potato is German. Your wine is Chilean. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your tea is Tamil. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your electronics are Chinese. Your vodka is Russian. And you complain that your neighbor... is an immigrant? Serious? Copy if you stand against racism.
Johnny Master

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 10, 2010
 
Why did you molest me daddy? Why?
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2011
 
Johnny Masters wrote:
KKK is going online to get their racist recruits. I am not racist. Read this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TH7936R ...
Your car is Japanese. Your pizza is Italian. Your potato is German. Your wine is Chilean. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your tea is Tamil. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your electronics are Chinese. Your vodka is Russian. And you complain that your neighbor... is an immigrant? Serious? Copy if you stand against racism.
And I like my peckers black! Mmmm mmmm, that's good eatin'!
Not a retard like johnny

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 22, 2011
 
Johnny Masters wrote:
KKK is going online to get their racist recruits. I am not racist. Read this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TH7936R ...
Your car is Japanese. Your pizza is Italian. Your potato is German. Your wine is Chilean. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your tea is Tamil. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your electronics are Chinese. Your vodka is Russian. And you complain that your neighbor... is an immigrant? Serious? Copy if you stand against racism.
How in the world did you get that potatos are German and wine is Chilean??? No wonder you have such a misinformed and twisted view of the world. That and the fact that your daddy used to co rnhole you in the wood shed.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 22, 2011
 
Someone really doesn't like that guy ....
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Scarecrow wrote:
Someone really doesn't like that guy ....
I want to see you again,Scarecrow, I miss you, please call me
Anon

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"How in the world did you get that potatos are German and wine is Chilean??? No wonder you have such a misinformed and twisted view of the world. That and the fact that your daddy used to co rnhole you in the wood shed."

Wine is made in Chile. That wine would be Chilean wine. Chile has produced wine for hundreds of years.
Scarecrow

Fisherville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 23, 2011
 
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see you again,Scarecrow, I miss you, please call me
Johnny, I have missed you too, I have been trying to get my sexual feelings and my heart back on track. Our weekend here in the country was one I will always hold dear.
I keep looking at the pictures me made, the empty wine bottles and try to understand how I have come to love you so much after just one weekend fling....
Wrong

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 28, 2011
 
Anon wrote:
"How in the world did you get that potatos are German and wine is Chilean??? No wonder you have such a misinformed and twisted view of the world. That and the fact that your daddy used to co rnhole you in the wood shed."
Wine is made in Chile. That wine would be Chilean wine. Chile has produced wine for hundreds of years.
They make wine in every country, dipshit. If I made a pan of lasanga in Alaska would I be able to say "your lasanga is Alaskan". F'ing moron. And Fyi, I don't know a single person who goes out and says, "Hmmm, I think I'm in the mood for some Chilean wine!". Never happens.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 28, 2011
 
Keep your hands off Scarecrow Johnny, I'll scratch your eyes out.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 20, 2012
 
Pig Benis wrote:
Keep your hands off Scarecrow Johnny, I'll scratch your eyes out.
I'll scratch your eyes out, psychos.
rebecca deaton

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 21, 2012
 
why did you molest us johnny? did dad molest u in the woodshed?
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That's a vulgar slander of a minor... I told on you. You're a criminal, a sick, twisted sadistic psychopath criminal. BUT, u represent what Ohio Cowgirl, and the rest of the topix terrorists in Louisville represent. Just evil hatred, just nonstop evil hatred... I fear for my country when these stupid conversations are what we are talking about. The economy's going down, so Joe Topix Terrorist Anonymous is gonna drag a little girl's name in the mud, to slander her, to force things to come out of her mouth that she would never say. What kind of country is this ? What kind of people are you all ? You people are sick fucks. You deserve for your Empire to fail. Instead of fighting for ya, I'll stand off on the sidelines, and laugh. Amerika's failing? Good, those immortal fake Christian racist redneck oppressin' sons of bitches got what was coming to 'em.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 23, 2012
 
Observation wrote:
That's a vulgar slander of a minor... I told on you. You're a criminal, a sick, twisted sadistic psychopath criminal. BUT, u represent what Ohio Cowgirl, and the rest of the topix terrorists in Louisville represent. Just evil hatred, just nonstop evil hatred... I fear for my country when these stupid conversations are what we are talking about. The economy's going down, so Joe Topix Terrorist Anonymous is gonna drag a little girl's name in the mud, to slander her, to force things to come out of her mouth that she would never say. What kind of country is this ? What kind of people are you all ? You people are sick fucks. You deserve for your Empire to fail. Instead of fighting for ya, I'll stand off on the sidelines, and laugh. Amerika's failing? Good, those immortal fake Christian racist redneck oppressin' sons of bitches got what was coming to 'em.
Little Johnny Masterbater, you've brought this all on yourself. You've gotten on here for about a year now, running your cockholster, posting ridiculous nonsense calling everyone under the sun racists and klan members, and on top of that posted your real name! Dumbass! You get on here talking all this crap about being brave enough to post your real name, but in reality it's pure stupidity! And to boot, you're even dumber posting links to your 50+ youtube videos airing your dirty laundry to the world! You have no one to blame for this except yourself.

Btw - I really feel sorry for your parents and family. You're completely off your rocker. It must have really been a burden to deal with a completely disresectful and mentally insane individual like yourself all their life. I would have a restraining order on a lunatic like you too. "Remember, remember the 5th of November..."...Coo coo...coo coo....coo coo! Lmao...
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 27, 2012
 
Johnny Master wrote:
Why did you molest me daddy? Why?
Wow... this one is hilarious. Molestation always makes me laugh. Stupid innocent kids. Thank u Pedophile Creeps for always sticking together. We Pedophile Creep will always stick together. That's what we do. We stand for child molestation, and racism, and Mitt Romney, till the end of time! NAMBLA fo-eva!
ha ha ha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 14, 2013
 
I love harrass'n folks. ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••