Shively officer indicted on child abu...

Shively officer indicted on child abuse, assault charges

There are 4 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Shively officer indicted on child abuse, assault charges. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

A Shively police officer facing felony theft charges has been indicted again this week by a Jefferson County grand jury on charges of assault and criminal abuse of a child. via The Courier-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Stand up Against Tyranny”

Since: Aug 07

#1 Jan 11, 2008
Just another nut on the police force here in good ole backarsward Louisville.
Moan A Lisa

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2008

“Stupid People Are My Job”

Since: Feb 09

Winchester Ky.

#4 Feb 13, 2009
If you would have followed up on the facts, that officer was exonerated and all charges dismissed, stay tuned for the lawsuits to follow.

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Oppressors are the Molesters... this isn't surprising. Solv'n problems w/ violence was his job, so he's supposed to turn it off when he goes home? Nah... that's not going to happen. We need better men in uniforms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married men not getting enough sex at home. (Dec '09) 4 hr Frustrated 275
News Louisville: 5 homicides in 1 week 4 hr Tough Guy 3
j.c.y.c. 12 hr Garbanzo 4
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 21 hr SMELLMYASS 159
Funboomer's (Jun '13) Sun Xxxcpl 12
louisville transportation&& yellow cab (Sep '09) Sun rebel111 21
My stalker moved to my town (Sep '14) Sun watchingu 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages