A.K.A. Miss Thompson will be in town this weekend!!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Some friends and I are so excited to be in Louisville right now. We all arrived here this morning. We have only been here once before, about 12 years ago, and we had a wonderful time at the Connections. We met a lot of nice people and that's where I met Miss Thompson. What a wonderful person, in his own right. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the life I have now. As most of you know, he left here over nine years ago to move on to bigger and better things in his life. Miss Thompson is going to be here for only three days. He will be arriving here on Friday. He will not be making any public appearances, but will be reconnecting with a few people while in town. It's vacation time, and thank goodness for that. We all definitely need one!! For those that will be seeing us all, we are looking forward to it!!
Revelations

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2012
So you are she men? I knew I was right.
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Who in the world is this? What? She men? I am full woman sweetheart! I hate to break it to you. Miss Thompson is a full man as well, if you are referring to him? Why would you judge me as spam, clueless, and disagree? That's kind of strange, since you don't know me or him...People are sometimes a little weird around here. Never been to Columbia, SC though, but it seems that maybe people there are a little weird too. No offense, but I don't understand your posting at all.

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2012
LookAroundYou wrote:
Who in the world is this? What? She men? I am full woman sweetheart! I hate to break it to you. Miss Thompson is a full man as well, if you are referring to him? Why would you judge me as spam, clueless, and disagree? That's kind of strange, since you don't know me or him...People are sometimes a little weird around here. Never been to Columbia, SC though, but it seems that maybe people there are a little weird too. No offense, but I don't understand your posting at all.
In his defense, I don't think he was mocking you in any way. He was simply asking if the ones of you that have been announcing your arrival to Louisville are drag queens. No harm intended. Because I have read other posts about Steven aka ms Thompson and that's how he portrayed himself to be... And my good ol buddy revelations here has posted on these other threads with no insults to this guy. Each to their own as to who or what they are, he asked a simple question and you, my friend, are taking offense to it. Now, with that being said, get a grip on yourself, apologize to my friend for your rudeness, and have a great time in Louisville on your vacation.:-)
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
In his defense, I don't think he was mocking you in any way. He was simply asking if the ones of you that have been announcing your arrival to Louisville are drag queens. No harm intended. Because I have read other posts about Steven aka ms Thompson and that's how he portrayed himself to be... And my good ol buddy revelations here has posted on these other threads with no insults to this guy. Each to their own as to who or what they are, he asked a simple question and you, my friend, are taking offense to it. Now, with that being said, get a grip on yourself, apologize to my friend for your rudeness, and have a great time in Louisville on your vacation.:-)
I don't know you either. So please don't respond to post that have nothing to do with you. You may be defending your friend, but at the same time, why is people taking such interest in the fact that some friends are getting together in Louisville. I realize he was just asking a question here. But why in the world would someone that doesn't know me, report me as spam, clueless, and disagree? That's a bit strange if you ask me. We are here now and Miss Thompson did not portray himself as a drag queen. I just read over everything in that posting that he created, and he made it very clear that it was just a nickname. So, not to be rude to you, but I treat others as they treat me. I am a kind person, and I don't feel I was being rude at all. One more thing before I close this conversation with you. No one, and I mean NO ONE tells me what to do in person, and you sure aren't going to tell me what to do through messaging. I will not apologize to your friend, and we all intend on having a great vacation.

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2012
LookAroundYou wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you either. So please don't respond to post that have nothing to do with you. You may be defending your friend, but at the same time, why is people taking such interest in the fact that some friends are getting together in Louisville. I realize he was just asking a question here. But why in the world would someone that doesn't know me, report me as spam, clueless, and disagree? That's a bit strange if you ask me. We are here now and Miss Thompson did not portray himself as a drag queen. I just read over everything in that posting that he created, and he made it very clear that it was just a nickname. So, not to be rude to you, but I treat others as they treat me. I am a kind person, and I don't feel I was being rude at all. One more thing before I close this conversation with you. No one, and I mean NO ONE tells me what to do in person, and you sure aren't going to tell me what to do through messaging. I will not apologize to your friend, and we all intend on having a great vacation.
Number one, your friend in the original message DID portray himself to be coming to Louisville to 'get around' and the posting was not clear enough to know exactly what he was talking about. Now this is a public thread so, if you don't like me posting a response to your post, then don't post! You were rude to him just because he asked you a question. You said exactly to him what you just spewed out of your mouth to me, you said that we don't know you so why would we reply to your posts? We reply because you posted on a public site and guess what?! That's what people do, they reply to such posts because they're curious. There was no harm in what was asked. NOW, before I end this conversation with you, YOU don't know me, so why be so rude and hateful over something harmless. I am truly one of the sweetest people you will ever come across but piss me off and you'll regret it. With that being said, have a great weekend stay here in Louisville :-)
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 14, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, your friend in the original message DID portray himself to be coming to Louisville to 'get around' and the posting was not clear enough to know exactly what he was talking about. Now this is a public thread so, if you don't like me posting a response to your post, then don't post! You were rude to him just because he asked you a question. You said exactly to him what you just spewed out of your mouth to me, you said that we don't know you so why would we reply to your posts? We reply because you posted on a public site and guess what?! That's what people do, they reply to such posts because they're curious. There was no harm in what was asked. NOW, before I end this conversation with you, YOU don't know me, so why be so rude and hateful over something harmless. I am truly one of the sweetest people you will ever come across but piss me off and you'll regret it. With that being said, have a great weekend stay here in Louisville :-)
Number one for you as well. I, too, am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, but girlfriend, I am from Chicago, so this little city, and you don't scare me at all sweetheart! So, you can stop with the "you'll regret it" part, and get a clue. You may play your little games here in Louisville, but games aren't something I play. I was NOT being rude to your friend. You may have taken it that way, but that was NOT the intention at all. Yes, this is a public forum, I agree with you on that, but that would be a no-brainer, now wouldn't it? You have been rude to me now for no reason. You're friend can defend himself, if he felt as if I was being rude, and I would be more than happy to explain why I responded the way I did. I find it rather funny that you would take your picture down right after messaging me. Seems a bit cowardly if you ask me. The post that Miss Thompson made did not say he was "coming there to get around." He said he was coming here and that he used to get around. He explained after posting that that he might have worded it wrongly, and corrected himself. If you would read, like I told you to in the last message, you would see that. Now, I was not claiming to know you, but I was claiming that you didn't know me. I was not being rude to you at all. You started the rudeness in your comment to me, and I responded with the same type of message you sent me. Treat others as you expect to be treated yourself, and then you will get a better response. Demanding me to apologize to your friend doesn't work with me, as I said before, no one demands me to do anything, even in person. My friends and I will have a wonderful stay here in Louisville, you need not worry about that!! My vacations are always nice, thank you!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2012
LookAroundYou wrote:
<quoted text>Number one for you as well. I, too, am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, but girlfriend, I am from Chicago, so this little city, and you don't scare me at all sweetheart! So, you can stop with the "you'll regret it" part, and get a clue. You may play your little games here in Louisville, but games aren't something I play. I was NOT being rude to your friend. You may have taken it that way, but that was NOT the intention at all. Yes, this is a public forum, I agree with you on that, but that would be a no-brainer, now wouldn't it? You have been rude to me now for no reason. You're friend can defend himself, if he felt as if I was being rude, and I would be more than happy to explain why I responded the way I did. I find it rather funny that you would take your picture down right after messaging me. Seems a bit cowardly if you ask me. The post that Miss Thompson made did not say he was "coming there to get around." He said he was coming here and that he used to get around. He explained after posting that that he might have worded it wrongly, and corrected himself. If you would read, like I told you to in the last message, you would see that. Now, I was not claiming to know you, but I was claiming that you didn't know me. I was not being rude to you at all. You started the rudeness in your comment to me, and I responded with the same type of message you sent me. Treat others as you expect to be treated yourself, and then you will get a better response. Demanding me to apologize to your friend doesn't work with me, as I said before, no one demands me to do anything, even in person. My friends and I will have a wonderful stay here in Louisville, you need not worry about that!! My vacations are always nice, thank you!!
I didn't take down my picture after I responded to you, I changed it. Maybe if you look a little closer you'd see that.
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't take down my picture after I responded to you, I changed it. Maybe if you look a little closer you'd see that.
Sorry dear, but I don't see a picture and my friends and I are all sitting here looking at the same profile of you and it's a gray shaded man figure. So, you must have not uploaded it right, or it's pending. Who knows. All we know is that it's not showing up on this end. You might want to check that out!!

Now, can we please stop having this petty conversation. You are truly boring us all here. We are trying to talk to a few friends on Facebook right now, and read interesting subjects on here, without responding to negative people, as yourself.

Thanks

Thank you!

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 14, 2012
LookAroundYou wrote:
<quoted text>Number one for you as well. I, too, am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, but girlfriend, I am from Chicago, so this little city, and you don't scare me at all sweetheart! So, you can stop with the "you'll regret it" part, and get a clue. You may play your little games here in Louisville, but games aren't something I play. I was NOT being rude to your friend. You may have taken it that way, but that was NOT the intention at all. Yes, this is a public forum, I agree with you on that, but that would be a no-brainer, now wouldn't it? You have been rude to me now for no reason. You're friend can defend himself, if he felt as if I was being rude, and I would be more than happy to explain why I responded the way I did. I find it rather funny that you would take your picture down right after messaging me. Seems a bit cowardly if you ask me. The post that Miss Thompson made did not say he was "coming there to get around." He said he was coming here and that he used to get around. He explained after posting that that he might have worded it wrongly, and corrected himself. If you would read, like I told you to in the last message, you would see that. Now, I was not claiming to know you, but I was claiming that you didn't know me. I was not being rude to you at all. You started the rudeness in your comment to me, and I responded with the same type of message you sent me. Treat others as you expect to be treated yourself, and then you will get a better response. Demanding me to apologize to your friend doesn't work with me, as I said before, no one demands me to do anything, even in person. My friends and I will have a wonderful stay here in Louisville, you need not worry about that!! My vacations are always nice, thank you!!
And as far as you being from Chicago, what part about that should scare me? I don't play games, personally I'm too old for that petty sh it. And if you read my message right, you would've noticed I meant that in general 'you'll regret it'. I was not singling you out. I've been around long enough to learn the ropes and know how to hold my own. My initial posting to you was not rude but yours to me was. You came back with a smart response leading me to what I replied. I don't know what kind of business you're in and don't care but it was you and your friend announcing your alls arrival here. So get off your power trip and quit thinking that because you're from Chicago that you're superior to anyone in this 'small city' as you called it. Calling me a coward because you assumed that since my profile pic didn't automatically come up after I posted that I took it down proves my point of your rudeness.
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as you being from Chicago, what part about that should scare me? I don't play games, personally I'm too old for that petty sh it. And if you read my message right, you would've noticed I meant that in general 'you'll regret it'. I was not singling you out. I've been around long enough to learn the ropes and know how to hold my own. My initial posting to you was not rude but yours to me was. You came back with a smart response leading me to what I replied. I don't know what kind of business you're in and don't care but it was you and your friend announcing your alls arrival here. So get off your power trip and quit thinking that because you're from Chicago that you're superior to anyone in this 'small city' as you called it. Calling me a coward because you assumed that since my profile pic didn't automatically come up after I posted that I took it down proves my point of your rudeness.
Okay, so here goes. I will apologize for my comments. This whole conversation between you and I, with your first response demanding me to apologize. As far as you typing, "you'll regret it" goes...I took that to be threatening. As far as my comment back concerning that. No, it was also in "general" just as yours was apparently. So, let us leave it at that. If you are older and you know the ropes then you would do me the favor of not continuing this petty conversation, as I asked you in the last message. You picture is up now, and you look like a really nice lady, so can we just leave this alone? I asked you to please stop in the last message and you didn't, so I will politely ask you again, please stop!! This is a waste of your time and mine. This isn't the "war of the minds" here. Let it be. Also, as far as trying to scare you, that was definitely not my intention. This is a smaller city than Chicago, and I was not boasting about that fact. I was merely pointing out that I come across people much more, what I considered you typing, threatening, than this town could ever throw my way. That's all it was. Now please, don't respond to this message. I am in no way trying to continue an argument with you. Again, you look like a very nice lady, and let us just leave it at that.:)

Thanks

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2012
LookAroundYou wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so here goes. I will apologize for my comments. This whole conversation between you and I, with your first response demanding me to apologize. As far as you typing, "you'll regret it" goes...I took that to be threatening. As far as my comment back concerning that. No, it was also in "general" just as yours was apparently. So, let us leave it at that. If you are older and you know the ropes then you would do me the favor of not continuing this petty conversation, as I asked you in the last message. You picture is up now, and you look like a really nice lady, so can we just leave this alone? I asked you to please stop in the last message and you didn't, so I will politely ask you again, please stop!! This is a waste of your time and mine. This isn't the "war of the minds" here. Let it be. Also, as far as trying to scare you, that was definitely not my intention. This is a smaller city than Chicago, and I was not boasting about that fact. I was merely pointing out that I come across people much more, what I considered you typing, threatening, than this town could ever throw my way. That's all it was. Now please, don't respond to this message. I am in no way trying to continue an argument with you. Again, you look like a very nice lady, and let us just leave it at that.:)

Thanks
I apologize for coming off the way I did as well. I hope you and your friends have a good time in Louisville while here. And thank you :)
Revelations

United States

#13 Nov 14, 2012
im from louisville Lookaroundyou, lol, and still here, my ping is everywhere. So by you,assuming im from SC calling me and them weird has made a butt out of you, sorta like that Prediction clown. Thx princess, but you dont hafta argue for my sake...let her get her anger out for no reason, its ok :)

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Revelations wrote:
im from louisville Lookaroundyou, lol, and still here, my ping is everywhere. So by you,assuming im from SC calling me and them weird has made a butt out of you, sorta like that Prediction clown. Thx princess, but you dont hafta argue for my sake...let her get her anger out for no reason, its ok :)
Luv ya anyhow babe. Have a great day ;)
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv ya anyhow babe. Have a great day ;)
I apologized to _princess1_, and I will apologize to you as well. I know when I read all that was wrote on Miss Thompson's posting about him coming to town, I was very angry. You didn't attack him, but that "Pig Benis," on the other hand, did. I was on the defense yesterday, and for that I apologize. I am a nice person here, and I am sure you are too. So, let us all just leave it alone from here on out, okay? Sorry if I came across as a b*tch!!

Thanks
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Revelations wrote:
im from louisville Lookaroundyou, lol, and still here, my ping is everywhere. So by you,assuming im from SC calling me and them weird has made a butt out of you, sorta like that Prediction clown. Thx princess, but you dont hafta argue for my sake...let her get her anger out for no reason, its ok :)
I think I just posted to the wrong person. So, here is my post to your response.

I apologized to _princess1_, and I will apologize to you as well. I know when I read all that was wrote on Miss Thompson's posting about him coming to town, I was very angry. You didn't attack him, but that "Pig Benis," on the other hand, did. I was on the defense yesterday, and for that I apologize. I am a nice person here, and I am sure you are too. So, let us all just leave it alone from here on out, okay? Sorry if I came across as a b*tch!!

Thanks
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Revelations wrote:
im from louisville Lookaroundyou, lol, and still here, my ping is everywhere. So by you,assuming im from SC calling me and them weird has made a butt out of you, sorta like that Prediction clown. Thx princess, but you dont hafta argue for my sake...let her get her anger out for no reason, its ok :)
Also, the apology still stands, but I would like to ask a question that is very confusing to me, which started this whole thing. Why did you "Judge" me as clueless, disagree, etc...? Just curious.:)
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Revelations wrote:
im from louisville Lookaroundyou, lol, and still here, my ping is everywhere. So by you,assuming im from SC calling me and them weird has made a butt out of you, sorta like that Prediction clown. Thx princess, but you dont hafta argue for my sake...let her get her anger out for no reason, its ok :)
Okay, apology retracted...If you are going to play that way, then that's fine. I can do the same. End of conversation on this end. You just marked me again, and so I did the same to you. Thanks for being such an A** about my apology. Just goes to show you how right I was about the comment I did make!!
Revelations

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2012
lol, i never even said anything. Calm down lookaround, im not even mad at you. Just take a deep breath and exhale. Haha, Pig Benis is just messin around, i used to do stuff li,e him years ago. Lol
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Revelations wrote:
lol, i never even said anything. Calm down lookaround, im not even mad at you. Just take a deep breath and exhale. Haha, Pig Benis is just messin around, i used to do stuff li,e him years ago. Lol
HaHaHa how did you know it was me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardinals Basketball 27 min ForumCommando 2
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 2 hr defeated 130
best night spot to meet thirty something ladie... 16 hr ForumCommando 2
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 21 hr luvthemkats1 38
mari stuart Wed cali 1
wiliam brewer aka disco Tue sarah 2
Mitch McConnell Alison Grimes Tue rick 18
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Nov 17 Vinohutch20 259
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 pm PST

NBC Sports11:56PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback