The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text> a poll started by you , trifling low class troll.
Pathetic isn't he?This is the only way he can get any attention,since nobody cares about him offline.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

As hilarious as it is, it wasn't started by me, Boobie Man.
Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text> a poll started by you , trifling low class troll.
Cameron Demers

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Umad wrote:
Gotta keep the fire going somehow.....
That is completey inconsiderate i am a friend of him and his family is under great duress because of this altercation..his brothers have been takin out of the school district because of this..try growin up before you decide commenting on something like this
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic isn't he?This is the only way he can get any attention,since nobody cares about him offline.
Nobody cares about you on OR offline, except for your shrink in the mental hospital you live in.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares about you on OR offline, except for your shrink in the mental hospital you live in.
Tell my husband and daughter that,Bitchrice.Or.....are they a figment of my imagination since you claim to know so much avout my life?To you....Pfttttt.
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Phoenix97 wrote:
EAST GREENBUSH, N.Y.- A Rensselaer County man is behind bars after allegedly tossing a teen into a fire early Friday morning in a fit of rage. It happened at an outdoor party in East Greenbush.
Police say it was 23-year-old Bruce Vroman who grabbed 18-year-old Derek George and threw him into the flames. Friends quickly pulled Derek out, but it wasn't fast enough.
18-year-old Derek George can barely speak through his pain. Second and third degree burns cover his leg, back, and half his face. "It hurts a lot," he says softly.
Derek was at a party around a bonfire when he says Bruce Vroman, a man he did not know, yelled a racial slur at him.
Derek's mother, Dorma George, explains, "Out of the blue they're like,'you n***** you need to leave!' "
Derek says he tried to stay calm, telling Vroman, "I take that as disrespect. Just don't say it, please don't say it."
That's when Derek says Vroman rushed at him. Derek fought him to the ground, but does not remember being pushed into the fire. "That's all I remember is saying,'somebody's gonna get hurt,' and waking up with my friends holding me, saying 'you're all burnt up.' "
His mother is calling it a hate crime.
"My son's face, my son's body is burnt. For what? Being black? It's ridiculous," says George.
George says all of her children have been repeatedly harassed by some in Vroman's circle of friends, and she says she's desperate for police intervention.
"It's like a ball of fire just ready to explode, and I'm trying to stop it before someone gets killed...I don't want my son to die like this," she says.
Police say their investigation is not over. Vroman is charged with first degree assault. He's being held in the Rensselaer County Correctional Facility without bail, and has a preliminary hearing set for Tuesday, October 13th.
Derek George is still undergoing outpatient treatment from Albany Medical Center.
http://www.wten.com/Global/story.asp...
Ah... Hahahahahahaha! God, this story made my day. Thanks for posting it. I love a good black burning.
Relevations

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Good one. I sure do appreciate you racists and pedophiles on here. I'll defend your sickness till I'm dead.
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Dont forget about me.
Relevations

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I love you most of all... my lil sweet buttercup.
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Susan Smith, very evil... 10 on the Evil Scale. Susan Smith, killed her kids... and was very white: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

ScareCROW wrote:
Susan Smith, very evil... 10 on the Evil Scale. Susan Smith, killed her kids... and was very white: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johnny Masters new identity, no one will read his comments if he posts as himself.
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Im a KKKoward... why would I post my name? Let's all b anonymous KKKowards! Yeah 4 anonymous KKKowards!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch... Goodbye Uncle Tom: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>darnnit only one of them.........
OMG! I love u white supremacists! Keep the racial slurs comin! It's a hate crime when u hate blacks, and u attack them... that's why I dont say nothin' when I attack. LOL White power!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 11 min Pale Rider 2
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 2 hr Jeez 46
Steven Allison 2 hr jaded 2
What happened to the Mitch McConnell thread? 8 hr hovel 6
Robbie Ashcraft 8 hr RemainUnamed 44
Who has had problems out of Clayton Homes of Lo... 8 hr taken advantage of 1
Back page girls 9 hr Chad 4
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT