Connections LGBT Bar
JustWondering

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Just curious, if I am 20 years old, I turn 21 this year, what would I have to do to get in the bar? I've never been, not even from Louisville. I know they have under 21 nights, but I want my over 21 friends to be able to drink. Do they serve on under 21 nights? If not, what could I do to get in? I don't want to drive an hour and a half away to be rejected.
JustWondering

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 21, 2014
no, I just want to know what to do to get in a night club with my friends and we are all looking at the connection but I don't want to make the trip if its not worth my while and there is nothing for me to do.
BadbitchLOL

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 21, 2014
No I want to go visit for a night and enjoy a night out on the town with my friends
loki

Madison, IN

#7 Jan 21, 2014
Then go somewhere else.
BadbitchLOL

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 22, 2014
Have you people ever heard of a minor trying to enter a bar? That's all it is.
loki

Madison, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2014
you're not going to come into MY town and break the law.
Obvious

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2014
Why don't you just call and ASK.
Sorry

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2014
According to their website, you can get in at 18+ on Sunday nights. However, you have to have a sponsor and there is also no alcohol served on that night. So someone 21+ can also get in, but won't be able to order a drink. It's not The Connection's rules, it's the government's

As for helping you get in underage, I'm afraid I can't help you with that. Sorry
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2014
You guys are queers.
Sorry

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2014
SandmanSSFop wrote:
You guys are queers.
Wow! A real life psychic here guys. I wonder what else he knows about us? he must be destroyed /sarcasm
Astounded

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2014
To the original poster, I'm sorry for these brain-dead redneck hicks.. Truly. As for Connections, on the underage night, there is no drinking, but that can't keep your friends from drinking before you go out. It's a great time, especially the drag shows... And no, I'm not an "aid's ridden queer".. I'm a 30 something stay at home mom that likes to go out and have fun without redneck men trying to put their hands on me.
PIcode

Union, NJ

#18 Jan 30, 2014
Astounded wrote:
To the original poster, I'm sorry for these brain-dead redneck hicks.. Truly. As for Connections, on the underage night, there is no drinking, but that can't keep your friends from drinking before you go out. It's a great time, especially the drag shows... And no, I'm not an "aid's ridden queer".. I'm a 30 something stay at home mom that likes to go out and have fun without redneck men trying to put their hands on me.
or in you.
Kim Lynn

New Haven, KY

#19 Jan 30, 2014
Hay higland bob you had a great time you where there ,
loose the phob gurl
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2014
Kim Lynn wrote:
Hay higland bob you had a great time you where there ,
loose the phob gurl
It's lose not loose,I laugh at your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found ... 21 min Lousy 4
News La Grange man accused of engaging in illegal se... 56 min Bubba 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,008
Jeff de hut 9 hr Jeffy 1
I'm up for any girl tonight! 9 hr kaay 3
The Medical Institute of Kentucky (TMIKY) (Jul '13) 10 hr wth 7
Where do single BBWs hang out? 11 hr what what 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages