Downtown prepares for Thunder Over Lo...

Downtown prepares for Thunder Over Louisville

There are 5 comments on the WLKY-TV Louisville story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Downtown prepares for Thunder Over Louisville. In it, WLKY-TV Louisville reports that:

The Clark Memorial/Second Street Bridge will be closed from Thursday at 9:30 a.m. to Sunday at 2 p.m. Pedestrian and bicyclist commuters who need to cross the bridge can use a free shuttle service from Thursday at 9:30 a.m. to Saturday at 11 a.m. The bridge will be completely closed and no shuttle will operate from Saturday at 11 a.m. until Sunday ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY-TV Louisville.

Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
The air show won't be worth it without the military planes..that's what brings people down besides the fireworks,I suspect this will be the lowest attended in history.
Boom

Radcliff, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Try not to get blown up folks!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
If there were a bombing during the air show, people would be trampled to death by the hundreds. If a bomb went off during the fireworks no one would even notice.

A terrorist that understood the dynamics of the event would explode his bomb at the end of the air show just before the fire works.

I'll be watching form my living room on my 60 inch TV..........
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
If there were a bombing during the air show, people would be trampled to death by the hundreds. If a bomb went off during the fireworks no one would even notice.
A terrorist that understood the dynamics of the event would explode his bomb at the end of the air show just before the fire works.
I'll be watching form my living room on my 60 inch TV..........
A kamikaze might join the air show and crash his plane into the spectators...anything is possible.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
I know there is one left alive. She nearly ran me down on Bardstown Road with an old Cadillac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby (Apr '13) 15 min Neo 2
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 2 hr Patriot 82
Ormsby Village (Jan '09) 8 hr Stephen Herr 72
tranny roxanne 9 hr want 2
News Louisville looking to collect nearly $9M in unp... 11 hr Watchtower 2
Illegal Drugs 14 hr Big M 28
Does Anyone Know Starr Richardson? What's Up Wi... 15 hr Brenda 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance