Popeye's Chicken is a ripoff
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Eric

Indian Trail, NC

#65 Jun 2, 2013
Just waited 17 minutes at the Pop eyes on Mission St. In Salem,Or. Finally I just got a refund and left. I could have stayed longer but the place was filthy.
Lees Fleas

Owensboro, KY

#66 Jun 2, 2013
Lees would be the best, if they didn't have so many houseflies there, which make it seem almost disgusting. But if you ignore the houseflies, they have the best chicken and the best sides.

What makes Popeye's good is the spice. If you like spicy chicken, it's hard to beat. Just stop and open the box and count the chicken before you leave. It's nothing to get upset about.
Lees Fleas

Owensboro, KY

#67 Jun 2, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
KFC is where its at,and i like Zaxby's too.
Please describe Zaxby's, for those who have never been there. In what way is their chicken good? Is it the same kind of place as the others, a fast food take-out chicken place?

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#68 Jun 2, 2013
Lees Fleas wrote:
<quoted text>
Please describe Zaxby's, for those who have never been there. In what way is their chicken good? Is it the same kind of place as the others, a fast food take-out chicken place?
Well,i went to one in Glasgow,and I thought it was good.The chicken was really juicy,and I got the hot wings.It is fast food,but its a step up from KFC in my opinion,and they have great sides.Heres their website...

http://www.zaxbys.com/home.aspx

Heres another place to try if you've never been to it,and they're new to Louisville...and their food is good too.

http://raisingcanes.com/
John

Odessa, TX

#69 Oct 17, 2013
Very nasty. The people they hire? Even worst. What type of chicken do u give to are children. I will not go back! Try Arkansas Popeyes! That will shock you.
Cassie

Texarkana, TX

#71 Apr 9, 2015
3dognight wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is an unreasonable expectation to inspect / count your order prior to leaving.
The free meal was committed to by a manager, not demanded by this customer. He just asked for what he had been promised.

Just went through this as well. Spend $35 on a 12 piece "family meal". Get home to feed the family and 6 out of 12 pieces were wings.(If I wanted a wing meal, I would have went to Wing Stop). Yes, I called to complain and the manager offered to replace the entire order for free. I hate the thought of showing up asking for a "free" meal though. I probably just won't go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris Campagna Wrote Her Book 1 hr Stalkerdoris 10
looking for a good clean woman 8 hr Real truth 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 12 hr for Listen 2,648
Bluegrass Secrets 20 hr Also Curious 2
song title game Tue Politically Incor... 26
News Woman injured in hit-and-run on Taylorsville Ro... Tue Politically Incor... 1
Classic muscle(berry Blvd) Chris nezer mike nezer (Jul '16) Tue Iron Horseman 17

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages