Ky. man who shot boy gets shock probation

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville 14

A Louisville man who shot a boy after a neighborhood prank has been granted shock probation and will be released after 10 weeks in prison.

Full Story
Theonlygoodoneis adeadone

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Awesome. That little /vigglet got what he deserved.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Chicken little hiding behind a proxy...

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Theonlygoodoneisadeadone wrote:
Awesome. That little /vigglet got what he deserved.
That 'vigglet' didnt ring his doorbell but cutting through his yard as he lived nearby.For doing that,hes got buckshot lodged in his body for the rest of his life.I've had kids ring my doorbell and run but i wouldnt swing a firearm around,as accidents can and do happen.No,this 12yo boy didnt deserve that,when he did nothing wrong.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
Chicken little hiding behind a proxy...
I agree with the shock probation,as it was his first offense,but its gonna be awfully awkward as the kids family lives right around the corner.From what i read last year,other kids had rang the bell,but he shot a kid who was just cutting through his yard to go home.
Revelations

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
my mother and father in law live next to these people and know them, the kid had been banging onthe door all night and doorbell and running, these days you cant be too careful, there are alot of psycho pill heads out there. The kid shouldnt be doin dumb crap to people, ill bet the little poop dont bother anyone ever again. Im glad the guy is out, its wasting my tax payer dollars keeping a non criminal in jail. Anyone who thinks this is wrong I hope someone does this to you and see how freaked out you become. I gurantee you would be terrified.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Revelations wrote:
my mother and father in law live next to these people and know them, the kid had been banging onthe door all night and doorbell and running, these days you cant be too careful, there are alot of psycho pill heads out there. The kid shouldnt be doin dumb crap to people, ill bet the little poop dont bother anyone ever again. Im glad the guy is out, its wasting my tax payer dollars keeping a non criminal in jail. Anyone who thinks this is wrong I hope someone does this to you and see how freaked out you become. I gurantee you would be terrified.
But he didnt do it.What if you had a kid and this happened to him,would you still be saying this? He was just cutting through his yard and he should've been shot for that? I've had it done to me too,but when you whip out a firearm,it raises the stakes to a different level.He didnt ring his doorbell.Think about that,and tell me if he still deserves to have buckshot in him for the rest of his life.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Revelations wrote:
my mother and father in law live next to these people and know them, the kid had been banging onthe door all night and doorbell and running, these days you cant be too careful, there are alot of psycho pill heads out there. The kid shouldnt be doin dumb crap to people, ill bet the little poop dont bother anyone ever again. Im glad the guy is out, its wasting my tax payer dollars keeping a non criminal in jail. Anyone who thinks this is wrong I hope someone does this to you and see how freaked out you become. I gurantee you would be terrified.
Your inlaws live in Glenmary next to the Eberles?
Revelations

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2012
yes
Revelations

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
my kid will have the lessons to know not to tresspass for this reason. Not right next to them but down the street, they know em.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Revelations wrote:
my kid will have the lessons to know not to tresspass for this reason. Not right next to them but down the street, they know em.
I've had kids walk through my yard to get to another neighbors house,revelations,but ppl are trigger happy these days.The man was prob upset already and i dont blame him,but you dont shoot blindly when there was no threat to his life.
Revelations

United States

#14 Nov 5, 2012
listen, the kid was banging on the door and ringing the door bell, whether if it was him or not, he still shouldnt have been on ''private'' property. I know those yards open into a golf course, but its still ''private'' property. So its ok if a cop accidentally does something to a kid, but if a citizen does they should be locked up? And dont compare the tazer with the gun, its still the same principle.
Revelations

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
I just dont know what to say sandy, your on the polie side when he knew his situation and was in control, but against a man for defending his home against a possible criminal? I like ya lady, but your completely backwards. Lol

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Revelations wrote:
I just dont know what to say sandy, your on the polie side when he knew his situation and was in control, but against a man for defending his home against a possible criminal? I like ya lady, but your completely backwards. Lol
It was a 12yo boy...i dont know what to say to you.You dont shoot unless your life is being threatened,and he even tried to hide the shotgun before the police showed up.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Revelations wrote:
listen, the kid was banging on the door and ringing the door bell, whether if it was him or not, he still shouldnt have been on ''private'' property. I know those yards open into a golf course, but its still ''private'' property. So its ok if a cop accidentally does something to a kid, but if a citizen does they should be locked up? And dont compare the tazer with the gun, its still the same principle.
This man aimed to shoot,while the tazer was accidental.The two incidents cant be compared,and he didnt ring the doorbell he was just cutting through his yard.Listen revelations,your entitled to your opinion.Last year when this happened,i was angry thinking the kid banged in the door until it was reported that he didnt do it.I agree for him getting out on shock probation,but that kid could've been killed and believe i get peoed when kids do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 1 hr Jarred 1,568
Why is Kentucky stuck in the nineteenth century? (Mar '12) 2 hr Jarred 97
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 8 hr Very concerned 118
anyone know how to contact the ky state militia? (Feb '13) 9 hr OHNO2015 51
Review: Randstad 9 hr Jarred 3
Gotti, Massimo Carlucci is Josh Cowels DEAD RAT 10 hr 12345abc 2
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 13 hr mud slinger 31
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots