Jake Payne, Karl Rove, and Black Kids Rioting

Posted in the Louisville Forum

John R Price

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Jake Payne of PageOne Kentucky is a conservative gatekeeper, who demonizes Gatewood Galbraith and Chriz Payne, who believes in legalization of gay marriage, because he's a corporate douchebag, and only cares about gossip and sensationalism. They'll take serious Mitch's claims of private citizens being "Nixonian" when he's busted threatening to hurt Ashley Judd, yet doesn't support those who support gay marriage. He'll pretend to care and blast Steve Beshear and Alison Lundergan Grimes, and if he had any knowledge about the political arena, he would know independent parties is where good ideas come to life, and usually major parties adopt one of the planks. But he doesn't care. He's a 5 alarm drama queen, promotes Iraq War, which got his brother killed, but Jake Payne doesn't actually care for real change. He only wants corporate monies, because he's a corporate hohoho. I wonder if Karl Rove is actually paying Jake Payne to pretend to be liberal, because even liberal hillbillies don't like him
, when really Jake Payne always attacks the good guys whose barely making it, and always sides with big money, since big media always goes with big money, and he thinks he's connected, because finally, some powerful circles have let him in. How ironic he sues anonymous bloggers, while being anonymous himself. Hypocrite much? Yes. Hypocrite bunches.

The Black kids rioting against Louisville is a good thing, since, well LMPD are violent psychoes, arresting and raping everybody, and the white teachers in the Louisville schools, such as Julie Chancellor from Valley High, are dropping these Black kids out as fast as you can say KKK HQ is in Dawson Springs. 50% of Iroquois High School Freshman will not make it to graduation. Why is this? Well, it's because the institutions are still racist, and it's because, spoiled black kids have nothing else better to do, and their psychotic abusive welfare queen mamma's get big ole fat checks to sit around on white man's dime, and talk all their b.s.
America the Ignorant

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2014
I can actually get behind this...well said, i see what you are saying
John R Price

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Thank you. There's 5 candidates running for US Senate for GOP, and there's 4 candidates running for Democrats, but folks only want to talk about Bevin, Alison, and Mitch.... uh... there's 6 others out here, and we need to see them all at the KET debates April 28.
America the Ignorant

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2014
Dems and repubs are not the answer
President Nigbama

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2014
It is because negroes are not human, never were, and never will be. We cannot continue pretending that they belong or deserve to live in any modern human civilized society. Doing so only brings death to them, and us.
Segregation, or death. Those are the harsh choices for the lowly negro. They fear segregation more than death, because a parasite cannot live without a host.
John R Price

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Ed Marksberry is the only Independent running... or at least he says he is, though, he hasn't filed the paperwork.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glad my fans are happy 1 hr Pitino 13
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 3 hr Very concerned 129
Jeff Dehut 3 hr Gary 2
carla/cody will you marry me 3 hr mr big dick 1
allen dale Ryan jr 5 hr Lil jerry 2
Help shut down 105.1! 5 hr Jack IN 24
big green boxes 6 hr like to know 5

Winter Storm Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 04 at 3:54PM EST

Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance