retail clerks/stores
anna

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 2, 2013
does it seem to any one else that clerks in stores such as macys.dillards vonmaur ect just seem rude and dont want to take time to really help people any more.I thinkit would be nice if the small home owned shops made a come back,and the rest will be done on line.Maybe that will let them know people dont like the program they push anymore.
Revelations

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
oh yes, i hate going to the store anymore, people arent paid enough to care, they do just enough to not get fired....cant really blame them though, blame the crappy CEO's and their greed..they should start minimum wage at 12 an hour. It wont hurt them any, what? They wont beable to buy their 5th sports car or 1000th vacation if they did that? But in that sense you can blame the people as well, they all need to walk out and refuse to work for little but like I said, there is no unity in this country, divided we fall and how divided we are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr Phoenix97 2,650
Trey Moss 2 hr WUT 5
Trump better be glad 3 hr ANTITHEIST 3
Billy Ray Cyrus Concert 4 hr Billy ray cyrus ... 1
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 6 hr Really 471
christian vause ( chris vAUSE) at cardinal alu... 12 hr Anon 3
News POLICE: 50-year-old Louisville man tried to mee... 13 hr Anon 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance