bootlips

Louisville, KY

#28 Nov 5, 2010
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
I put mayonaisse in my little negro's hair.
Does it help the nigglett's hair? I tried gerri-curl but it just made it greasy on my nigglett's head. Not good.
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#29 Nov 6, 2010
You guys need to direct all your black questions towards Manly Man. His husband is black, he likes to say something to the effect of black berry sweeter juice. I know I didn't get that quite right but he'll set you straight.
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#31 Nov 6, 2010
Lynch the Racists! They are the true N#@$ers! They blame all their problems on the black people... OMG! You people are so stupid! You white cracker honkey paleface Mick Wap Gringo Jew cave dwelling blue eyed Devil. Remember 9-11? I bet that took care of a bunch of whiteys... that's what we need, lots and lots of 9-11s.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Delaware, OH

#32 Nov 6, 2010
bootlips wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it help the nigglett's hair? I tried gerri-curl but it just made it greasy on my nigglett's head. Not good.
yes, it makes my little negro's pubic like hair more manageable and white person like.
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#33 Nov 6, 2010
White people are back stabbing conservative tight ass greedy bastards. They are lame, they are weird, they are backwards, they are perverted, they are dumb, poor, and sick. They would watch a mugging, but they wouldn't lend a helping hand.

We need to send all white people back to Europe where they came from. All non-Americans, get the f out of my country. All immigrants. I got to live on this stupid reservation while you white terrorists are racist against Mexicans? Weren't you people against the Berlin Wall? Now you want a wall here? Hilter much? Jesus Christ... here comes Fascism, here comes Police State, here comes flooded jail cells, here comes less education, more homeless, yes sirree yes sirree
really

Louisville, KY

#34 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
Lynch the Racists! They are the true N#@$ers! They blame all their problems on the black people... OMG! You people are so stupid! You white cracker honkey paleface Mick Wap Gringo Jew cave dwelling blue eyed Devil. Remember 9-11? I bet that took care of a bunch of whiteys... that's what we need, lots and lots of 9-11s.
I guess you should be lynched, then as your post clearly shows you a racist. I do remember 9-11. I remember that many whites, blacks, asians, small children, etc...etc... were murdered for no good reason. You think that is OK? Wow...your ignorance is comical!
bootlips

Louisville, KY

#35 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
White people are back stabbing conservative tight ass greedy bastards. They are lame, they are weird, they are backwards, they are perverted, they are dumb, poor, and sick. They would watch a mugging, but they wouldn't lend a helping hand.
We need to send all white people back to Europe where they came from. All non-Americans, get the f out of my country. All immigrants. I got to live on this stupid reservation while you white terrorists are racist against Mexicans? Weren't you people against the Berlin Wall? Now you want a wall here? Hilter much? Jesus Christ... here comes Fascism, here comes Police State, here comes flooded jail cells, here comes less education, more homeless, yes sirree yes sirree
You live on a reservation in Louisville? In my world, we call that "Dismas Charities" and it's not really a reservation (shhhh...don't let that secret out). Let me get this right: you call whites stupid yet your people sold your land for the equity of a penny? If you are a true Indian, then you should worry more about your people and your culture than mine. you have far more than your fair share of problems: unemployment, alcoholism, obesity, drug addiction....need I go on?
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#36 Nov 6, 2010
You tolerate your own white racists whitey, you deserve to go down honkey. Let's do this. Race War Tonight!
really

Louisville, KY

#37 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
You tolerate your own white racists whitey, you deserve to go down honkey. Let's do this. Race War Tonight!
Now, THAT would be some good entertainment!
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#38 Nov 6, 2010
Entertainment? It would great bombing crackers back to Germany, and Italy, and Ireland.
really

Louisville, KY

#39 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
Entertainment? It would great bombing crackers back to Germany, and Italy, and Ireland.
How do you "bomb" anyone back to anywhere? First of all, the white folks whipped your asses on your own land and when your numbers were greater. Nowadays, you are more powerless and the white man is even more powerful. Your people were savage beasts and would still be savage beasts without white intervention.
mr kkk

Bowling Green, KY

#41 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
come out of the west end and say that boy,come to tthe oldham county
mr kkk

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
listen we whites dont need the justice reasource center,louis coleman or chris 2xx to speak for us like you apes do
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#43 Nov 6, 2010
I want to see those white hooded racist honkeys swinging from a tree. Ha ha! They deserve it.

You heard what Louisville did to Muhammad Ali after he won his Gold Medals in Europe?

Jesus ... you people are evil.
bootlips

Louisville, KY

#44 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
I want to see those white hooded racist honkeys swinging from a tree. Ha ha! They deserve it.
You heard what Louisville did to Muhammad Ali after he won his Gold Medals in Europe?
Jesus ... you people are evil.
Before or after his retardation?

You are allegedly white but say that whites deserve to hang? Why do you hate yourself so much?
March16-1968

New Port Richey, FL

#45 Nov 6, 2010
bootlips wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on a reservation in Louisville? In my world, we call that "Dismas Charities" and it's not really a reservation (shhhh...don't let that secret out). Let me get this right: you call whites stupid yet your people sold your land for the equity of a penny? If you are a true Indian, then you should worry more about your people and your culture than mine. you have far more than your fair share of problems: unemployment, alcoholism, obesity, drug addiction....need I go on?
A reservation in Louisville is, in fact, called "Iroquois Housing Projects"!!! How do I know Manly Man told me so.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Delaware, OH

#47 Nov 6, 2010
Freedom X wrote:
bring it...coon
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#48 Nov 6, 2010
I am NOT white! If I was white, I'd hang myself. Yeah right... don't ever insult me like that! I am brown, I am tan, I am mahogany, and I am dating your baby sister!

Muhammad Ali was the greatest American that ever lived. His face is recognized all over the world. He stood up against Vietnam before everybody else did. Muhammad Ali was the greatest heavy weight boxer for a decade, even after the government took him out of the prime of his life, he still came back a Champion. Muhammad Ali is from Louisville, this city, right here. Folks talk about him jogging around the streets "just being a silly little thing". Central High School had welcome back banners, and cheered him on when he won the Olympic Gold Medals. He was like Jack Johnson. Being Heavy Weight Champion of the World was one of the few avenues white people allowed black people to excel at. He was loud and proud before a lot of blacks folks had the right to be loud and proud. Civil Rights was just 40 years ago. It's more important than WW2.
Freedom X

Louisville, KY

#49 Nov 6, 2010
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>bring it...coon
Oh, so you watch South Park too! Okay, so Coon and Friends is going to rip you white blue eyed Devils to pieces. Every white person will have to wear a Jewish armband, designating them as different than everybody else; white people will bow down to us, and be our slaves, and go to work in the factories, and work paycheck to paycheck, working up a sweat, for little pay, hardly any benefits, and then we'll rob that little white through our taxes: the payroll tax, the inheritance tax, the income tax, the gas tax, the sin tax, the severance tax, the sales tax (which by the way REPUBLICANS are going to raise it to 23%!), and I'm sure more taxes than that. So don't mess with me. I am every dark skinned brother you've ever met. The American Revolution happened through bloodshed, Civil Rights happened with bloodshed, World War 2, World War 1, Iraq 1, and Iraq 2, Vietnam, Korea, Sudan, Somalia, Guatemala, Haiti, San Domingo, El Salvador (including the Catholic bishop Oscar Romero, which there's a movie out about), Japan (remember Nagasaki, and Hiroshima), the Phillipines (OMG ... the damage we did to the Phillipines is unforgivable), Afghanistan, etc. It's quite clear what the Timothy McVeigh militant right wing fanatics want, but Rand Paul isn't KKK terrorists. KKK is the first American terrorist organization in the US. The Ku Klux Klan held working people back for many years fighting in this battle against the blacks... it's not black vs. white, it's rich vs. poor. You know what I mean? Probably not... yous a dumb white boy... that's why you resort to racism... you none to bright, are ya boy? Yuck yuck
bootlips

Louisville, KY

#50 Nov 6, 2010
You posted that you are white in another thread. If you are going to lie, write it down or something because you are just looking silly contradicting yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 10 min Earl 651
Boob Job (Mar '16) 2 hr Hawtwife 10
pantyhose 2 hr fetboy 1
Jesus Christ is alive 3 hr Morningstar 45
why is the kentucky state police scared to patr... 4 hr Confederate officer 16
How do I join ISIS? 8 hr Pulaski guy 9
Christian Academy Elementary Principal Leaving... 11 hr LaurensMom 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance