Comments
61 - 80 of 81 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
gocards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Nov 30, 2008
 
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Hummmmmmm. I dont know the man so yes my criticism on him is about policy. My being a conserative and him being a libreal definately put us in different camps on that. Now about is religious preferences? i disagree with you strongly.. I know the argument about church and state but. I want a Christian man who understands that we are a christian country and our laws for the most part are christian based. I mean if that wasnt the case how come every president since George Washington has taken the oath on the Bible. We are a nation led by God. Without being to preachy here look at the history of the world. Not one country, from Greece, To the glory that was Rome all the way to the evil empire of the Soviet Union has survived. Oh well as much as i dislike Barry Hussein he is the president and i pray he is a good one. We damm sure need one now. Oh btw the loss to Tenneesee sucked. I felt a lil better when the Cats beat WVU and felt so damn good when WKU beat the mighty 3rd ranked team in the country. Dont worry Gocards the sun will rise tomorrow.
The sun will come up tomorow! Thanks for the pat on the back. I understand that a lot of people really want a "good christian" president. Where I have a problem is this: not all christians are "conservative". So...who does this make less christian. Conservative christians, in my experience, tend to take biblical scripture literally much more so than "non conservatives" aka pu$$ys. Now, for nearly every moral stance one can take there are contradictions in the bible to that particular stance, or at least some muddy watters. Unfortunately the bible is not really a good reference to use, because you end up being a "cafeteria" christian, picking and choosing that which you like and ignoring the rest, therin lies the peril of literal interpretation. Anyhoo, as I predicted my Cards put out a turd tonight, WKU looked OK with their new coach, free throws as always were the difference.
goodbye america

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Dec 2, 2008
 
gocards wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with wishing anyone Merry Christmas....but you must admit that it is completely moronic to assume that Obama wants to end Christmas, he is a Muslim, loves Bin Ladin and all that crap. Have you read that he doesn't buy his kids Christmas presents? I haven't and even if it is true how does that automaticly equate to not believing in Christmas. My kids go to Catholic schools (some would say thats not Christian) we do buy our kids presents but my wife and I do not exchange gifts, why??? because that has nothing to do with the meaning of Christmas or being a Christian. We do give donations to Wayside and the Healing Place, an action that I think is a bit more "Christian" than spewing venomous hate towards a man with a funny name.(most of your venom is spewed at those asking for it!)
you havent read that his kids dont get christmas presents huh,well i tell you what go back to october and pick up a copy of people magazine ,the one with his family on the front cover with a 4 page article all about him,its right there in black and white , ofcourse it was just another article that these shitbrain politicaly correct people chose to ignore .......
EX-Harvey

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Dec 3, 2008
 
goodbye america wrote:
<quoted text>
you havent read that his kids dont get christmas presents huh,well i tell you what go back to october and pick up a copy of people magazine ,the one with his family on the front cover with a 4 page article all about him,its right there in black and white , ofcourse it was just another article that these shitbrain politicaly correct people chose to ignore .......
That doesn't mean a thing. I knew a Baptist man in Kentucky who didn't celebrate Christmas via gifts, tree, decorations or anything. Same for any holiday. His family believed that Christmas is to be personal and all about recognizing the birth of Christ only. Their family also was against all the corporate driven profits off of any holiday. I say, it's fair to give the man the benefit of the doubt.
goodbye america

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Dec 3, 2008
 
EX-Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean a thing. I knew a Baptist man in Kentucky who didn't celebrate Christmas via gifts, tree, decorations or anything. Same for any holiday. His family believed that Christmas is to be personal and all about recognizing the birth of Christ only. Their family also was against all the corporate driven profits off of any holiday. I say, it's fair to give the man the benefit of the doubt.
haaaaaaaaarvey ,in the article it stated ' THE OBAMAS DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS ' please dont take my word for it read it for yourself , you sound like another person afraid of the truth and does whatever he can to hide it ,

Since: Dec 08

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Dec 3, 2008
 
dynamo hum wrote:
<quoted text>
you are exactly right ,what a sad state the american people are in to be brainwashed by a psycho, there are only 2 other people on the entire planet who could be worse for america then obama 'im talking about his good friends 'osama bin laden and suddam HUSSEIN ,
I am a christian, and if you were you wouldnt be passing your ill informed judgements on people. You have no authority to judge the next president, only God does. Let him worry about it. And you hypocrit are damning people to hell for voting for him. Maybe youre the anti christ. OR atleast a bigot.
richard

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Dec 3, 2008
 
auberlovessean wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a christian, and if you were you wouldnt be passing your ill informed judgements on people. You have no authority to judge the next president, only God does. Let him worry about it. And you hypocrit are damning people to hell for voting for him. Maybe youre the anti christ. OR atleast a bigot.
I dont know abotu all of what u said but i think u are wrong in one thing. We has Americans have a right and an obligation to judge oour leadership. We have the right to know their policies and what direction that those policies are taking us. That is how we made decisions on voting and who will run the country.
dynamo hum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Dec 3, 2008
 
auberlovessean wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a christian, and if you were you wouldnt be passing your ill informed judgements on people. You have no authority to judge the next president, only God does. Let him worry about it. And you hypocrit are damning people to hell for voting for him. Maybe youre the anti christ. OR atleast a bigot.
looks to me like your the hyporcrit ,arent you passing your ill informed judgement on me and damning me...practice what you preach bimbo
Ex-Harvey

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Dec 3, 2008
 
goodbye america wrote:
<quoted text>
haaaaaaaaarvey ,in the article it stated ' THE OBAMAS DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS ' please dont take my word for it read it for yourself , you sound like another person afraid of the truth and does whatever he can to hide it ,
First, you need to back off on your little speculations about what I sound like and telling me I'm afraid of this or that. I'm not telling you what you sound like,unless you want to compete on that level. Now, regarding "reading" that THE OBAMAS DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS ' Like I said, no matter who it is, it could be a personal choice. That does not constitute an entire philosophy based on a theocracy.
gocards

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Dec 3, 2008
 
goodbye america wrote:
<quoted text>
you havent read that his kids dont get christmas presents huh,well i tell you what go back to october and pick up a copy of people magazine ,the one with his family on the front cover with a 4 page article all about him,its right there in black and white , ofcourse it was just another article that these shitbrain politicaly correct people chose to ignore .......
Its nice to know that your think reception of gifts is the cornerstone of Christianity, I however respectfully disagree. I don't pretend to know what the Obamas do or don't speciificly believe, and I really don't care much. Many, under the guise of Christianity, try to paint him as some sort of demon personified. These wild assumtions are mostly baseless and mostly born out of very selective cherry picking of biblical verse and interpreting it litterally for their own preconcieved bias. Many use specific biblical verse to justify antihomosexual stances, they do however conveniently overlook exodus 20:14....no laws against adultery in the USA. I assume since you are such a devout Christian you fervently observe the practice of a Sabbath year and lets not forget about the Jubilee year. I'm sure the poor are very grateful to your charity.
gocards

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Dec 3, 2008
 
richard wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know abotu all of what u said but i think u are wrong in one thing. We has Americans have a right and an obligation to judge oour leadership. We have the right to know their policies and what direction that those policies are taking us. That is how we made decisions on voting and who will run the country.
I agree with you here, but I think ill informed was the functional part of the post to which you are responding.

Since: Dec 08

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Dec 4, 2008
 
dynamo hum wrote:
<quoted text>
looks to me like your the hyporcrit ,arent you passing your ill informed judgement on me and damning me...practice what you preach bimbo
Im a bimbo now? Is that all youve got to disprove my argument? Id say youre ill informed on the obamas and the nation as a whole, dont post a topic you have absolutely no knowledge about. I am in college bettering myself and my mind. If you were really so smart why cant you spell hypocrit>> I am not damning you either. I hope you get a clue and end up in a church somewhere, obviously you dont know anything about God or what he says. And you could use a little help, if not with your spiritual life maybe you could learn to spell.
Ex-Harvey

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Dec 4, 2008
 
auberlovessean wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a bimbo now? Is that all youve got to disprove my argument? Id say youre ill informed on the obamas and the nation as a whole, dont post a topic you have absolutely no knowledge about. I am in college bettering myself and my mind. If you were really so smart why cant you spell hypocrit>> I am not damning you either. I hope you get a clue and end up in a church somewhere, obviously you dont know anything about God or what he says. And you could use a little help, if not with your spiritual life maybe you could learn to spell.
I'm with you auber. We all should be able to express our opinions without all the namby pamby comments. Props to you.
dynamo hum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Dec 4, 2008
 
auberlovessean wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a bimbo now? Is that all youve got to disprove my argument? Id say youre ill informed on the obamas and the nation as a whole, dont post a topic you have absolutely no knowledge about. I am in college bettering myself and my mind. If you were really so smart why cant you spell hypocrit>> I am not damning you either. I hope you get a clue and end up in a church somewhere, obviously you dont know anything about God or what he says. And you could use a little help, if not with your spiritual life maybe you could learn to spell.
i can spell LATI DATI DAAAAAAAA
Bebop210

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Dec 12, 2008
 
If all Obama does his whole presidency is piss you idiots off, my vote for him is aleady justified. i can't wait to see how pissed off you get for the next 4 years... happy holidays retards...
dynamo hum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Dec 13, 2008
 
he wont last 4 years
destiny d gonzalez

Nanuet, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 16, 2009
 
Obama is an ignorant person. he mocks the bible and wants to call himself a god fearing man. well he better begin to fear god and ask for forgiveness because if he really rread the bible he will see that in revalations there is a comment about those who mock and/or take away from the bible otherwise know as GODS WORD. For such a godfearing man he forgets that if he mocks the bible he mocks god himself and i can truly say that if does ask for forgiveness i wont see him being president for long because god will take care of him. Obama should also make a public apology for basically saying that chritians are hypocrits. And another thing if obama was a god fearing man which i believe he isnt he should know that thou should love everyone. He shoulod also look and carefully read the bible before he comes will his load of poop.

Since: May 09

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
May 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yes dear you right but we have to pray to God that He will change his life,

mayes
[url=http://www.thebible365.co m]The Bible[/url]
destiny desj

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
May 5, 2009
 
Ke kopa o joetse Matebele a khutlele materaseng a lo siama hoba ke teng.

&fe ature=related
Paul Mills

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
May 5, 2009
 
Why don't YOU stand up and fight, concerned american??!!! I'm tired of people telling us to fight! Dammit, if we really wanted to, we would have fought already!! You're on here all riled up and crazy, but at the end of the day, you're only full of hot air. Of all the people I've heard say they're not taking it anymore, I've yet to see anyone actually DO something. Maybe then, you'll actually see some results and get a little respect. Until then, you're just another crazy person speaking from the safety of their anonymity. Sit down and shut up already, LOL!!
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judgment Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you be surprised to see a nation which has turned its back on Jesus Christ politically supporting the child of a marxist and a muslim?


A Marxist Muslim? Who? Obama? Come now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 53 min My2cents 103
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Miss E Font 81,589
Mitch McConnell 3 hr TRICKERY 374
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 5 hr ur wrong 5
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr Renee 1,031
Police: Teen posts girlfriend's nude pictures o... 18 hr frankie 1
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 19 hr Park Hill Projects 118
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Aug 17 Sasha98 246

Search the Louisville Forum:
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••