Pope says he won't judge gay priests

Pope says he won't judge gay priests

There are 2 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Pope says he won't judge gay priests. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Politically incorrect

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Sorta correct. When you struggle with a sin "we all do, mines anger ATM ", Christians are to help you through the weak moments, while a gay person is completely correct for seeking God just remember like me we must accept truth. The act and "shameless " practice is the part that will send you to hell, being shameful and very sorry, and struggling with you're sin, not to give into it easily "we all fall" is the key. If you're gay and seeking christ I stand with you, and remember will power, accepting truth and friends are the key to the path of righteousness.
Politically incorrect

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Paul says, "We must resist sin!" And in the end we really can if you think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam martinez 58 min Cheetahwoman 23
Have you heard of Kyani? (Mar '09) 2 hr MoneyMakersWin 4
Rapper 50 Cent 2 hr Tough Guy 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr texas pete 9,052
God bless president Trump 4 hr Tough Guy 21
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 7 hr Guy 329
Dollar General claims adjuster 10 hr ndna 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages