Anyone have any comments/reviews on B...

Anyone have any comments/reviews on Ball Homes

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Louisville2012

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Does anyone know anything about the quality of Ball Homes in Louisville, specifically in the Polo Fields area?
Chad

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Louisville2012 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the quality of Ball Homes in Louisville, specifically in the Polo Fields area?
As long as you don't mind your house being built in the most substandard way by illegal aliens, they're an ok company. If you do make the horrible mistake of using them, here's a piece of advice - don't lean on the brickwork, it most likely will come falling down on top of you. Good luck!
Louisville2012

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2011
Chad,did you live in a Ball Home at some point or have you heard bad stories from people you know?
Chad

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2011
Louisville2012 wrote:
Chad,did you live in a Ball Home at some point or have you heard bad stories from people you know?
I've worked in the construction/remodeling industry off and on for over 14 yr and witnessed this first hand. Funny story - I was working for a crew doing brick in a new subdivision several years ago, and Ball Homes were building 95% of the homes. If you went there you would've thought you were in Mexico, our crew 6-7 were the only non-hispanic workers in the whole place. My boss got kind of pissed about it, and the fact that he had to bid Mexican prices to get the job, so he called ICE (Immigration enforcement) and 2 weeks later they were raided and the place was like a ghost town. After that for some strange reason, we lined up several jobs in that neighborhood and were busy the rest of the year, lol!
L C C

Henderson, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>I've worked in the construction/remodeling industry off and on for over 14 yr and witnessed this first hand. Funny story - I was working for a crew doing brick in a new subdivision several years ago, and Ball Homes were building 95% of the homes. If you went there you would've thought you were in Mexico, our crew 6-7 were the only non-hispanic workers in the whole place. My boss got kind of pissed about it, and the fact that he had to bid Mexican prices to get the job, so he called ICE (Immigration enforcement) and 2 weeks later they were raided and the place was like a ghost town. After that for some strange reason, we lined up several jobs in that neighborhood and were busy the rest of the year, lol!
Racist? I can tell Your poor/non education too.
Revelations

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2012
L C C i hope an illegal takes your job and prevents your family from eating then you will understand it has nothing to do with racism, you sick poor excuse for an american.
MeL

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
L C C wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist? I can tell Your poor/non education too.
It's racist to want legal Americans to have jobs?! What an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
text while driving 2 hr TEXTER 6
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 2 hr Farmer 16
Adam Edelen and his career as a corrupt, Self-S... Sun Edelen 1
tail gating drivers Sun bserious 8
Brown -Forman Sun Oakedtodeath 1
News Mother arrested on drug charges after falling a... (Aug '13) Sun Say no to drugs 5
Need Dope Sun all that sparkles 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages