Sen. McConnell to begin airing first ...

Sen. McConnell to begin airing first TV, radio ads

There are 12 comments on the Nevada Appeal story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Sen. McConnell to begin airing first TV, radio ads. In it, Nevada Appeal reports that:

U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell, facing a potential challenge from actress Ashley Judd and taking no chances even with his re-election more than 18 months away, is poised to begin airing his first TV and radio ads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nevada Appeal.

Serious Business

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
This is no time for amateurs, even if they have nice boobs. We don't need any more lame brain Liberal celebrities in office.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Serious Business wrote:
This is no time for amateurs, even if they have nice boobs. We don't need any more lame brain Liberal celebrities in office.
Agree, if we allow this, the next thing you know, an actor will run for president.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Most elected officials in Washington are always on the campaign trail to the detriment of the nation. How can they take care of business when their main objective is to get reelected?
Serious Business

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, if we allow this, the next thing you know, an actor will run for president.
Reagan did pretty good, but he was no amateur. Read his book of speeches and look when he got really involved and changed party affiliation and why. Ashley Judds' positions? Bunch of liberal nonsense. If she sounded intelligent and had good ideas, I would take her seriously. She shows off her skin and demands respect...
Serious Business

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Did Reagan do naked photo shoots and racy sex scenes? I don't remeber that.

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Serious Business wrote:
Are you saying Ashley Judd did naked photoshoots? Where was this... in your head?

I'd vote for her over Mitch. Have you ever heard him talk? He sounds like he's from a droopy dog cartoon.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Serious Business wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan did pretty good, but he was no amateur. Read his book of speeches and look when he got really involved and changed party affiliation and why. Ashley Judds' positions? Bunch of liberal nonsense. If she sounded intelligent and had good ideas, I would take her seriously. She shows off her skin and demands respect...
Got it.
If a liberal does, bad, but if a conservative does the exact same thing, good.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Serious Business wrote:
Do a quick search, I can only find a shirtless Reagan.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2013
I am going to vote for whoever runs against McConnel. He has completely sold out to the corporations. They own him body and soul. He has done nothing for Kentucky.

He might as well represent wall street. He probably will become a lobbyist for them when he is defeated.
well

Versailles, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Can anyone tel me what Mitch did for a living before he became a career politician?
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Serious Business wrote:
I would not consider a person who graduates college with honors as a lame brain.

You will take instead lame brain conservative celebrities like Reagan who sold us up the river that all Americans still suffer from. Too away tax credits from us that only the rich enjoy-allowed high interest rates on us--another stock market crash to steal our savings we accumulated. Changed the health care for the country--even his children protested that one. All republicans cause stock market crashes and do that while they shift their funds elsewhere so they don't get hit.

Now McConnell and Boehner are not through with you yet--they are increasing your retirement age so you cannot collect your full amount of social security that is owed you if you retire before that age. Boehner says that is a done deal. So far its been vetoed--soon as republicans get in --you are in trouble.
well

Versailles, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2013
well wrote:
Can anyone tel me what Mitch did for a living before he became a career politician?
I googled it and it appears Mitch never had a job. He just went to college and was in the military for six months and got out for a medical condition. All I can figure is that he was just a rich kid who never worked a day in his life.At least Ashley has a work history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally!! 3 min Anon 10
how to get out of paying child support 3 min Fred 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 8 hr Alfred 4,125
Jack Harlow 8 hr MarkVest_ 1
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 11 hr William 47
Travis Aporta (Aka Kentucky) Stole my Stuff!'n 14 hr DUH-CommonSense 3
News Louisville off-duty officers told to disarm or ... (Dec '15) 18 hr Steven Deaks 45

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages