Winter storm warning in effect; watch...

Winter storm warning in effect; watch Kevin Harned's forecast on WAVE 3 News at 11

There are 4 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Feb 4, 2014, titled Winter storm warning in effect; watch Kevin Harned's forecast on WAVE 3 News at 11. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Chief Storm Tracking Team Meteorologist Kevin Harned says expect a wide variety of precipitation across the area with the best chance for freezing rain and/or sleet along Interstate 64. Kevin says the best chance for sleet and snow is across southern Indiana and the best chance for heavy snow is in the far northern counties of our viewing area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

D Isaacs

Eddy, TX

#1 Feb 5, 2014
Because the south is not always fully prepared for such intense weather, this could lead to some serious accidents. I hope everyone can stay safe, and try to stay indoors.
http://www.isaacsandisaacs.com/blog/
Anony-Miss

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Screw you spammer!
Isaacs

Eddy, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2014
That wasn't spam. I'm a real person saying real things. I also happen to be from Kentucky. Enjoy your day.

http://www.isaacsandisaacs.com/blog/
curious

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2014
how are the roads in Louisville. are they slick and whats the weather for Saturday the 15th. my family will be traveling there for the farm machinery show and we were needing to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle jeffy 4 hr Cousin Beffy 2
Jennifer hail on meth 10 hr Meth hurts 1
Jennifer hail 13 hr Gosse 1
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 14 hr lisa millet 293
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing Fri Pope Apathy 5
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) Thu white 13
Pray for Cecil the Lion Thu Lion 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages