Ky. deputy charged with rape

Ky. deputy charged with rape

There are 7 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Ky. deputy charged with rape. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Just play the game.Every year now, football fans in these parts starts to get worked up over nothing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

Has Been

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Get ALL the FACTS
Politically incorrect

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2013
We all know a police officer would never do something like this. Would they liieee? "Rolls eyes "
rollerdome

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2013
Sounds like Brandon
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Dmmmm ... so dude 38-year-old Brandon L. Hawkins was raping this woman as she was an inmate at the jail... I hope she sues and makes a ton of money off of this case. She deserves it... have to be raped just b/c you're in jail over some bullshyt... who ever heard of such bullshyt?
Getting facts straight

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Dmmmm ... so dude 38-year-old Brandon L. Hawkins was raping this woman as she was an inmate at the jail... I hope she sues and makes a ton of money off of this case. She deserves it... have to be raped just b/c you're in jail over some bullshyt... who ever heard of such bullshyt?
It is widely known that it was consensual.The problem is,that it was done while he was transferring her from one location to another,
Rogue

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah if you had a sadistic cop with a gun in your face and handcuffs,how consensual could that be? Brandon's been abusing and screwing his way through the Trilogy center women for years!!! Only difference now is he got reported.He's still a sheriff's deputy,and will do it again!
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2013
Consensual ? While you're in custody of a jail ? Nah... if you have power over somebody, you can't be with them... she can be with him, but he can't be with her.

But she's in jail... that's not right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 6 hr Jeff 2,647
Bluegrass Secrets 7 hr Also Curious 2
song title game 10 hr Politically Incor... 26
News Woman injured in hit-and-run on Taylorsville Ro... 10 hr Politically Incor... 1
Classic muscle(berry Blvd) Chris nezer mike nezer (Jul '16) 12 hr Iron Horseman 17
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 13 hr Sharlene45 9,522
kimberly hurtt-caswell (Jul '10) 14 hr Kimberly a caswell 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages