List again to name 'deadbeat' parents
michelle

Franklin, TN

#23 Nov 15, 2008
TEN YEARS 3 KIDS AND NO CHILD SUPPORT THE STATE FINALLY GOT HIM LAST YEAR BUT DO YOU THINK HE PAYED NO HIS MOM AND STEP DAD HAD TO PAY IT FOR HIM TO EVEN BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF JAIL,I FINALLY GOT MINE 15,000 DOLLARS ALL AT ONCE LAST SEPTEMBER BUT WITH IN THAT YEAR WE HAVE RECIVED NOTHING ELSE FURTHER FROM HIM HELL THE GRANDPARENTS WONT EVEN CALL OR WRITE ANYMORE,HE IS AS OF NOW 5,000 DOLLARS BEHIND AGAIN!!WILLIE H. CURRY JR<<--- DEAD BEAT DAD!! NO CHRISTMAS CARDS!! NO BIRTHDAY CARDS!! HE LEFT TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHEN HIS SON WAS 18 MONTH'S OLD OUR KIDS ARE NOW 16,15,14 YEARS OLD& ITS FUNNY HE HAS BEEN RAISING HER 4 KIDS FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS!!!
villalobos

United States

#24 Nov 26, 2008
wel my husbend left me and my 3 kids for no reson at all i was his secon marrige and he has a son with first marrige well now his not paying child support for him and he wont helpe me he doesnt want to divorce me i wish sometimes i could teporthim back where he came from
plz to you

Brownsville, KY

#25 Dec 1, 2008
True American123 wrote:
Maybe Ole Irv needs to put the names of the people that do not pay their bills, in the Courier, I bet the lending company's would like for the deadbeats to pay their bills. Hey Dem's, remember this when you go to the polls. Ole Irv, loves to lock up his party. I wonder.....Is he sure he is a democrat? As for the Courier Journal's participation in this witch hunt, are we still in the scarlet letter era? How much of a kick back did the Courier Journal get for running these names? How many organizations are out there "in Jefferson County", for the non-custodial father's as there is for the custodial mother's? And Irv, if you care so much for the non-custodial parent as too not want to embarass these people that are in default of their support, why don't you put in effect some orginazations to help the fathers? Or is the intent just to lock them up and drain the tax payers money for lawyers and court procedures, not without forgetting feeding and housing some of these people in prison? I believe that these parents are more then likely dead broke then dead beat. And How about where the child support division calculates in child care for help finding the support amount http://ag.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/911CFC80-249C-4... ? And then the custodial parent does not take said child too daycare? Does anyone follow up on this? What about when the non-custodial looses a job or goes down in pay? The support division says that they will drop child support "if its more than a 15% drop" to current pay scale of the non-custodial, but yet at the hearing "if the 15% drop is not reached", they tell the parent that they are capable of making the previous amount and needs to find a job at that amount or work 2 jobs. I don't call this trying to help the non-custodial parent to be able to make his obligated payment and NOT have his or her name thrown all over the newspaper as though they were murder's. The Kentucky child support guidelines are suppossably FAIR. Lets see, A person that makes 5,000 a month and their ex- partner makes the same is obligated to pay 676.00 dollars a month for one kid "insurance is not in this calculation". And a parent that makes 1,600 a month, about 2/3 less pays 293.00 dollars. Now the guidelines are there to make this fair but as you can tell, a person that make 2/3 less pays a little less than half. Who is going to suffer more? A person who has 1,300 a month to live on or 4,324 dollars to live on? http://ag.ky.gov/childsupport/support.htm
So to conclude on this witch hunt orchestrated by Irv Maze, is that it is not enough for these men and women to be down on their luck as a big number of us are at this time, with the job markets going south and higher electricity and gas bills, gas in its self going through the roof, "these things not calculated in child support figures", but then too be humiliated by their names being in the Courier Journal is immoral and neglectful on both parties.
i know a woman who owes over 5,000 now, she will stay at a job until the state finds out that she is working and then she quits and moves to another job. when she has to go to court she throws every excuse she can find to the judge and the case is contined again and again and again. so dont give me the excuse: its the economy and lack of jobs and increase in electric and gas and etc. so explain this to the kids who want to eat because they are hungry, kids who need clothes because they are growing, kids who want toys for christmas because they still believe in santa clause. ps: you sound like a person who has a child support obligation
Frustrated Mom

Louisville, KY

#26 Jan 13, 2009
Does anyone know if and when they might publish another deadbeat dad list? I think they should update it monthly, and give a place to tell the story. Maybe even highlight a story each month. For example: Father owes over $11,000 to son for support. "FATHER HAD A THRIVING BUSINESS EARING $170,000 A YEAR WORKING PART TIME. TAX RETURNS WILL VERIFY INCOME. FATHER LOST THRIVING BUSINESS THE VERY MONTH MOM FILED FOR SUPPORT. FATHER THEN BECAME A FULL TIME SEMINARY STUDENT! FATHER FOUGHT PAYING SUPPORT FOR YEARS AND HIRED A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS TO REPRESENT HIM WHILE MOM COULD NOT AFFORD AN ATTORNEY AND HAD TO REPRESENT HERSELF." How is it this father could afford a team of attorneys but not afford to pay his support?????
justsouknow

Beaumont, TX

#27 May 2, 2009
i just want everyone to know whats not being told is the truth child support is paid and i would love to see my kids she just wont let me she either has me arrested or gets an epo for 6 years so i cant be around them got to love the slander and my attorney will love this too!!
justsouknow wrote:
does anyone know will mcdonald of Bullit county? this man or spermdoner as i refer to him has not seen his children in 5 years.not even a christmas or birthday card. will not willingly pay unless the Bullitt co. sheriffs dept. comes looking for him and he gets scared and sends a half of a payment that is a measly 300 a month. he says he is working for cash doing construction or something like that for 8.50 an hour. thats aload of crap! you make more than that at a fast food place.anyway , if anyone has any info on where he is working please post it .me and MY 2 CHILDREN WOULD BE FOREVER GREATFUL. THE LOCAL CHILD SUPPOT OFFICE IS NO HELP.
justsouknow

Beaumont, TX

#28 May 4, 2009
im married to him and he is a wonderful husband he loves me and my 3 kids treats them as they were his own he has never layed a hand on me nor has he ever rried to he is a very loving husband and has always been. maybe the problem was the person he was with!!!!
michelle

United States

#29 May 5, 2009
justsouknow wrote:
im married to him and he is a wonderful husband he loves me and my 3 kids treats them as they were his own he has never layed a hand on me nor has he ever rried to he is a very loving husband and has always been. maybe the problem was the person he was with!!!!
Tracy,if you and him get along that is great but I know how he treated me,and it was not all my fault.If it was why would he beg me to let him come back home and promise me he would change and stop drinking.as for the kids,they chose not to come back to his house.miah told me what he did to him on two seperate visits.I asked megan about it and she said she seen him do it.I never thought Will would do that.these kids were afraid of him,they didnt want to go back.I have never told these kids tat they couldnt see their dad,i always left it up to them.they knew where his number and address was they could contact him anytime they wanted to.I also want to thank you for taking care of the kids and being so good to them they liked you alot.
Seether

Buffalo, TX

#30 May 5, 2009
F**k all you money hungry Bitchezs. Keep drawing your welfare and complaining cause you man left your sorry ass.
justsouknow

Beaumont, TX

#31 May 5, 2009
Will and get along great he has changed i guess cause i couldnt ask for any thing better, congrats on your new child, his support is paid do you think you could leave him alone. i feel that you have influenced the kids to think of will the you want them to and the kids never acted scared while they were with us megan even wanted to stay longer the last time they were here. the kids have birthday cards and other thigs at the house put up for them when ever they are ready to make contact with will. The epo's state no contact at all remember what is he supposed to do you let me know
Strawberry Cheesecake

Gastonia, NC

#32 May 5, 2009
Great job, Irv!!!!
Strawberry Cheesecake

Gastonia, NC

#33 May 5, 2009
villalobos wrote:
wel my husbend left me and my 3 kids for no reson at all i was his secon marrige and he has a son with first marrige well now his not paying child support for him and he wont helpe me he doesnt want to divorce me i wish sometimes i could teporthim back where he came from
This is why it's wise to investigate all the stuff the first wife probably said about him. People usually don't change.
michelle

United States

#34 May 5, 2009
thanks,and i will leave him alone as long as he keeps current.his name is flagged in trhe child support system and when he gets behind they go after him on their own.I guess because they have had so much trouble collecting in the past.

“Daggonit, baby.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#35 May 6, 2009
Where was this list when I was raising my kids by myself? I would love to collect the 17 years of back child support that he owes me! Thank God my kids are grown and doing well. No thanks to their dad --- Dennis Hass in Rye Cove!
ConcernedMom

Spartanburg, SC

#36 Jun 24, 2009
Your situation is very similar to mine. In my case, I am constantly harrassed by this man and now he has passed my number to his relatives. Been divorced for nine years now and he still finds a way to harrass me. He barely pays support and has the nerve to use my relative's address for his bills, too.
justsouknow wrote:
to GRANDMA; that is a great idea! what would be even better is that if the child support office would do their job. they say that WILL MCDONALD is working out of state so they cant find out where he is working.half the time I think they dont want to help. they make the mother feel like she is the bad person.that is my opinion anyway.i I have raised my 2 children by myself from the time they were born.He was no help when he was at home till we split in 2000. I have a daughter that is 17.she is a smart,beautiful person.she is a senior in high school,runs track and cross country and is looking at a scholarship,she wants to be a physical therapist.my son is 14,he also is a great kid. all I can say is that WILL MCDONALD has missed out.they dont even refer to him as dad.Its just,Will.My husband is dad to them.he is a great person,I wished he was their real dad. PLEASE,IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE WILL MCDONALD IS WORKIN PLEASE POST IT.THANK YOU.
I know all about it

United States

#37 Jul 1, 2009
Brad Nalley- deadbeat dad. Has six kids, and is on his fifth wife. He decided not to see his youngest children because he "didn't have time for them and didn't want to pay child support". He thought since he paid support on a few of his other kids, that was good enough. Apparently, they ALL didn't need support. Big loser. Keep away, far away. He's a liar, cheat, and abuser.

“Real heroes never came home!”

Pinkville - You figure it out!

#38 Jul 2, 2009
Is this on the web?
lookinforyou

United States

#39 Jul 9, 2009
...Im posting this because my son deserves better then this man...Johnny Stanley Finley II...Im sick of his BU** SH*T..We have a son and I moved him from Louisville to have a better life with me and his Step FATHER!!I WANT TO KNOW THIS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT KNOW HIM..WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE NEXT MAN WHO MUST CARE FOR HIS CHILD??? Thank god your son dont want to see you or know your alive ..and for me to put you BACK in prison well thats the only thing I can do..The simple thing to all of this is all I ever ask for was 25.00 a week so our boy could have a little extra cash...So now we are 11000.00 in the whole and you run like a dog...I hope you find yourself in hell again...I can say I raised him to love you...he never needed to know our business..and now at 14 he sees through you just like glass remember what you told me!!Its all or nothing your son was part of that..Im sorry I choose THE BETTER PART OF NOTHING AND LOOK WHAT NOTHING GOT ME BETTER THEN YOU COULD EVER GIVE ME!!!!JUST 25.00 a week will get you 10 flat! Sorry Im just ranting..THIS IS A THOUGHT FOR CHILD SUPPORT WHY DONT THEY PASS A LAW THAT STATES YOU MUST WORK WHILE IN PRISON AND THE SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU MAKE GO TO THE CHILDREN MOST HAVE LEFT BEHIND!!

#40 Jul 10, 2009
If this list is still available on the web, can some one please tell me where to look for it. Thanks

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#41 Jul 10, 2009
Beretta wrote:
If this list is still available on the web, can some one please tell me where to look for it. Thanks
http://www.louisvilleky.gov/CountyAttorney/ch...

Do you have Microsoft Excel ?
It comes standard on all computers I think but I uninstalled mine cause I never use it.

#42 Jul 10, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.louisvilleky.gov/CountyAttorney/ch...
Do you have Microsoft Excel ?
It comes standard on all computers I think but I uninstalled mine cause I never use it.
Yes I have excel, thank you very much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cats lose by 10 27 min cats done 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Phoenix97 2,558
why do blacks always play the race card (Dec '11) 4 hr Bethel Reserves 237
Drugs in the city 6 hr Discussed 1
Common Sense: Ditch Mitch AND Bevins 17 hr Thom Paine 2
Joei Barton 18 hr Discussed 1
News Life 22 mins ago 8:41 p.m.LMPD officer gives ho... 22 hr John whang 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance