If Obama had 200 sons...

If Obama had 200 sons...

Posted in the Louisville Forum

The Truth

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Would they be the ones assaulting people in downtown louisville?

Yes, they would. Did you see all those hoodies in the video?
Law Abiding Citizen

Prospect, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Another reason why gun control will never pass. They need to stay in the west end and continue to kill one another, live in filthy conditions and blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

The racists are the so called black leaders that fail to get these losers to function effectively in society. You have to behave, communicate and be educated. Not that difficult for Asians or Hispanics to acclimate to society.
Law Abiding Citizen

Prospect, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Just heard this guy called "Young Commercial" talk about why this occurred. Of course, Chris 2X was by his side. YC said if you put them in jail for breaking the law they will just become better criminals. WTF?

Another sign that the breakdown of the family unit where both parents are actively involved is no where to be found in the west end.

What a fcking shame.

Holton, IN

#4 Mar 29, 2014
I've come back from the dead, to tell my brothers in the westend, that hot lead is lethal, start abiding by the laws before every white packs heat then its all over for us, no more looting, no more stealing, no more having any fun. Heard George Zimmerman is going to be next mayor. Oh, no we's in trouble now

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Risk it. Put them in jail. And maybe while in jail "learning to become better criminals" they will also learn what it feels like to get shanked. And justice will indeed have been served. Win-win. Your city is now being held hostage by these thugs who think they hold all the cards. The only card they hold is their tired old race card...and your inept city "leaders" are letting them use it. Pathetic. Someone really needs to grow a pair in Louisville. Rick cannot be the only man left in Louisville with balls, can he? Well, after last night...maybe not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus is lord! 27 min Satans Servants 43
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Snookies nose is ... 1,383
Alan Foley. A good person or not 4 hr Shively69 1
Iron Order MC. and The Outlaws MC. (Jan '10) 11 hr OL4LIFE 75
kinky louisville hotel rooms 11 hr jerry 1
cbt ? 12 hr Madhatter 1
Danger run 15 hr Ghostly Hollow 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance