Hooker Problem in J-Town, Police cracking down

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Jackstraw22

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Just wanted to pass this info on to everyone. My source is very reliable and tells me several hotels in the J-Town area are cooperating with LE in that they are "flagging" potential providers. Example: Four undercovers were in the hallway on the floor where one of the providers was staying. One provider was questioned - room search with consent- and warned to not return to the area.

So - If you are in the parking lot and not getting a room number. There is probably a reason. My advice is to leave the area and wait for your provider to contact you. Chances are she may not be texting you a room number to keep you safe and/or is being detained.

Any other advice other can pass along in regards to this situation would be appreciated.

I did not search for other similar Threads on this topic.... Sorry in Advance it this pisses in your cornflakes...

Pulled this off of usasexguide.info
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Why would you want to put your mom and sister out of work..?? They work hard just so you can play on the internet everyday.
what

Greenwood, IN

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I know for a fact that the holiday inn on hurst borne lane by Olive Garden is one spot my brothers x wife bragged about her johns she meets there and his kids know it too very sad I hope they put them all in jail. They are just spreading aids and other v d
Creep Show

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Times are rough, women need money. I like to cover 100 dollar bills in feces and watch the prostitutes dig through my smelly white castle poop just to get it.
mr tom

Columbia Station, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Wow, so what other hot spots?
jenniferfromstre ssaway

Hilton Head Island, SC

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Anyone wanna see me on preston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Families file lawsuit against East End Bridge c... 1 hr robaldwinll 1
Shar-Pei Puppies (Jan '10) 10 hr The best option 13
Why is Kentucky stuck in the nineteenth century? (Mar '12) 10 hr True American Pay... 95
Should wwe be banned (Nov '11) 10 hr Paul Heyman 17
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 12 hr Urnuts 20
He's fine 19 hr Jimmy 15
Joyce Michelle Moore 20 hr Jimmy 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News