Republican state Rep. Ben Waide indicted

Republican state Rep. Ben Waide indicted

There are 4 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jul 29, 2014, titled Republican state Rep. Ben Waide indicted. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A state grand jury has indicted Republican state Rep. Ben Waide on two counts of violating state campaign finance laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Jumper The wise

Morgantown, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2014
Frame up!
Moreau

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2014
smile for the camera, schmuck.
Holmes patient

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2014
I've know Ben for years but mr Holmes was my therapist on many occasions. After he went into business with Ben I followed him because I trusted and liked Allen. If Ben took from the business that the thee of them put together, he should have to suffer the consequence of his actions
real problem

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2014
Ben was like most people, imperfect but mostly honest. He listened to the Replubican Machine of Madisonville for guidance. That is where the problem is. Someone else should be looked at here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White police =Bad People 22 min ThomasA 10
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 1 hr Cousinfuker 92
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 1 hr Sam the Man 27
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 17 hr babymomma 320
News Suspects in pharmacy robbery arrested 23 hr Politically Incor... 1
hook up 23 hr Politically Incor... 32
All lives matter Thu Phoenix97 185

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages