probation violators for burglary

probation violators for burglary

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Mayonaze

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2014
Your father is a saint & your mother is a whore. If it was not for your father you would never have had an opportunity for a decent life. Your slut mother would have had you sliced & diced then flushed down the toilet six weeks after conception just like the little tramp did to so many other poor fetuses. So why is it that you are allowed a 2nd chance after committing burglary, then violating your probation because of demon drugs? Why is it that just because the Saint & Slut happen to know a lieutenant with LMPD that you are afforded this 2nd opportunity when so many others have to pay the price for their felonious choices. It shouldn't matter if you live in Lake Forest or off of 28th & Broadway. Their is history of drug abuse & many types of addiction in your family. My advice to you..........stay close to your father, listen to him & let him guide you down the right path. Your mother..........she's been unfaithful & pathologically untruthful all her selfish life. She's the reason you have done this to yourself.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 26, 2014
Only think West End loser trash girls have babies............their money makers...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a date that is strapon friendly or transge... 3 hr Straponaddict 1
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 7 hr nostd 34
Cigarettes should be taxed $20 a pack 12 hr Fredrick 21
White police =Bad People 13 hr Pepe 106
To drug addicts and alcoholics 14 hr Pleasure is dope 13
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 14 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,279
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 16 hr Right Wing 10

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance