tansgender strippers
inquisitive

Scottsburg, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2013
How would you feel about a dancer at a club.. ssexy. knows how to move. beautiful and incredibly natural and beautiful

But she was born male.
inquisitive

Scottsburg, IN

#2 Nov 28, 2013
Beautiful body*
Politically Incorrect

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Lets not forget he is still male. Kids dress like ghosts for Halloween but they are still kids. A penis has or still does swing side to side when they walk. Gross, a man will forever be a man regardless of what he has done to mutilate himself.
inquisitive

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 22, 2013
You jus love tranny posts don't u. :) u are literally on every trans post in the Louisville area.
Rich

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Trannys have AIDS because many of them been sleeping around with just about anyone. There's a couple of them in Louisville named Kim and Allanna or something like that who advertise regularly and basically go down on everyone like its nothing. Not to mention the rest of the nasty skanks. There's plenty of normal and successful women available out there unless you're such a loser to have to go after a tranny. If you can't do any better than that, I would bet you're either powerful gay or such a loser that you still live in mom and dads basement.
Rich

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2013
Also stay away from anything you might pick up anywhere near Louisville Manor on Dixie Highway. That's a well known area for trannies having sex parties and other perverted behavior. Asking to get AIDs and other STDs boys and girls. Nasty people really.
stoopid

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 29, 2013
if you are in a strip club you probably arnent to worried about aids or any disease for that matter... most girlst are prostitutes!
Pig Benis

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2013
stoopid wrote:
if you are in a strip club you probably arnent to worried about aids or any disease for that matter... most girlst are prostitutes!
Most Hoosiers only have a 3rd grade education,what the hell is "stoopid"?
hahaha

Franklin, IN

#10 Jan 22, 2014
Butt aids. toooooo funny!!!
i think

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 27, 2014
As long as i don't see the peepee I'm cool with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 1 hr Croom 33
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr DicksOutForHarmabe 108
Antique Store 3 hr Mel 1
car dealers 14 hr DR FAIR 2
News Tanning industry blames 10,000 salon closings o... 20 hr He Named Me Black... 7
clothes mentor 21 hr Boots 4
News Publishers Printing to close Shepherdsville pla... 21 hr Rick 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages