Fans line up for iPhone 5S and 5C deb...

Fans line up for iPhone 5S and 5C debut in Louisville

There are 3 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Sep 20, 2013, titled Fans line up for iPhone 5S and 5C debut in Louisville. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Hours before Oxmoor Mall opened to the public on Friday, more than 100 people sat outside in chairs and on the ground waiting to get their hands on the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2013
LOL. ....lemmings. And these same bozos probably are the same ones I saw camped out at Best Buy..

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2013
The SHEEPLE line up like good, well-train animals for new shiney bell to hang around neck .. perfect practice for the line to the "slaughter-house" too. Nice "obediant" consumer drones obeying the dollar Gods. These are "Americans" behaving like well-trained shopping pets? hmmmm

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Texian wrote:
The SHEEPLE line up like good, well-train animals for new shiney bell to hang around neck .. perfect practice for the line to the "slaughter-house" too. Nice "obediant" consumer drones obeying the dollar Gods. These are "Americans" behaving like well-trained shopping pets? hmmmm
I know,and I be damned if I would ever camp out for a stupid phone,lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Doris Richard Joan 3 hr Richard Luer 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,726
In Regards To State Rep Dan Johnson 5 hr Pope Donald 1
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 7 hr Urtrash 10
Where to find the hookers 9 hr Lol 6
Make money off games 10 hr gamer 1
Any lady’s into breastfeeding adults? 12 hr Play time 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance