First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#43 Jul 8, 2012
Suddenly Aware wrote:
If I burn your ass with my criticism, too bad. Where I'm from we think infanticide is wrong and punishable. Guess we see things different in the poorer part of town.
This is infanticide....Infanticide (or infant homicide) is the intentional killing of infants.Forgetting a child is in a vehicle is not infanticide,but these parents who got charged yesterday def fit this bill as they're getting charged with this...

http://www.ehow.com/info_7877375_information-...
Suddenly Aware

United States

#44 Jul 8, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>.But the bottom line is,according to the law,forgetting is a lot different than intentional,and thats what those 2 bonehead 'parents' did over in Indy.Every case is handled differently,as the reason some are chargd and some are not.
Very true. It depends on where you live, who you know, and oft times, gross income. As in this case. That is my entire problem. So, me forgetting to put my truck in park and it killing your family, well, that would be pardonable, right? Because I forgot. Or does my blue collar cause me to be judged differently? Yes

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#45 Jul 8, 2012
http://www.ehow.com/info_7877375_information-...

This is intentional,not what father on the east end did,although many people including i were angry and heartbroken over the death of Lincoln.
Suddenly Aware

United States

#46 Jul 8, 2012
Cool then. Now I know that there's an out for just about anything. I forgot. I forgot to lock up that pistol your honor. Oh, since you forgot, I understand completely. Sorry for your loss. Pay me after session.
Suddenly Aware

United States

#47 Jul 8, 2012
No. There isn't any division in classes in this city is there? Feel free to post anything you wish to dispute the truth, but I'm too old to be too stupid. Don't piss down my neck and try to tell me it's raining.
Suddenly Aware

United States

#48 Jul 8, 2012
My anger doesn't originate from the act itself, but from the blatant favoritism. Social status should not dictate which laws we're subject to. That's some of that merry old England sh t that we rebelled against and ultimately won our independence from. Guess America is on an earily similar path. Probably with a similar outcome. That's what is truly the saddest part.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#49 Jul 8, 2012
I told you the fix was in on this one......
Suddenly Aware

Sarasota, FL

#50 Jul 8, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I told you the fix was in on this one......
Yes you did.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#51 Feb 18, 2013
People r sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 1 hr addy 88
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr Filth N Fury 2,413
News Axe throwing venue to open in downtown Louisville 7 hr Charlie Bob 1
Rachael Lea Oerther (Aug '12) 8 hr Kimberly 3
teresa cull 10 hr Ex husbands best ... 2
joan harry 11 hr whoot 2
Poll Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 20 hr melissa blair 113

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages