Child Left In Hot Car To Die?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Why

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Anyone know if these LOWLIFE parent's have been arrested yet or who they are?
Any Information?
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2012
If they did this to a dog, they would have been arrested.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 19, 2012
I forget a lot of things but I raised a daughter and have a 2 year old grandson and I've never forgot and left them in a hot or cold vehicle.yes some kind of charges should be filed.its a parents job to protect there children, saying I forgot is not a acceptable excuse,it would seem to aleast be neglect and at worst murder.
lilrncld2

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Just want to know what the weather will be like in July ? I am visiting and have to know what kind of clothes to bring. Any help would be appreciated.
American

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
Why wrote:
Any Information?
. Something is definitly wrong, how do you not know that your baby is not in the house,had to wondered way you haven't heard your child cried or make a noise they must have been drunk or something. I just want to cry when I think of that baby suffering in that heat
Why

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2012
lilrncld2 wrote:
Just want to know what the weather will be like in July ? I am visiting and have to know what kind of clothes to bring. Any help would be appreciated.
What you dont know how to start you own thread? It's summer here, you figure it out.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#8 Jun 19, 2012
Why wrote:
Any Information?
The parents have not been charged yet.This seems to happen every year,because ppl get in too much of a rush and dont pay attention.I will never understand how someone can forget a baby,no matter whats going on.This child was a 9mo boy.

“Hi”

There

#9 Jun 19, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>. Something is definitly wrong, how do you not know that your baby is not in the house,had to wondered way you haven't heard your child cried or make a noise they must have been drunk or something. I just want to cry when I think of that baby suffering in that heat
I know.I cried when i saw this on the news.You would think someone would have wondered where he was,since he was out there for hours.

“Hi”

There

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
If they did this to a dog, they would have been arrested.
Scarecrow,with animals,the owners intentionally leave them in the cars and not thinking that the heat will hurt them.With babies left in cars,its 'said' because of a change in routine or someone just 'forgot'.I know thats pathetic,but thats usually the case,and many dont get charged with nothing for 'forgetting' their most precious cargo.Over 500 children have died in hot cars in the past 15 years,and that is tragic to say the least.
Why

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I know.I cried when i saw this on the news.You would think someone would have wondered where he was,since he was out there for hours.
I agree Sandy. When my son was 9 months old most of the time I brought the carseat & all in when I left my car.
A 9 month old would have had to have been packed in the house. I think these parents should have been charged on the spot. I live in London where the ''grandmother'' left her 2 yr old grandson in the car for 9 hours while she worked & was never charged. Its sickening.

“Hi”

There

#12 Jun 19, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Sandy. When my son was 9 months old most of the time I brought the carseat & all in when I left my car.
A 9 month old would have had to have been packed in the house. I think these parents should have been charged on the spot. I live in London where the ''grandmother'' left her 2 yr old grandson in the car for 9 hours while she worked & was never charged. Its sickening.
I know.A parent strapped him in his carseat and the rest we dont know what happened to lead up to this.And whats sad,these parents will probably not get charged with anything.

“Hi”

There

#13 Jun 19, 2012
How in the name of god do you not know where your child is for several hours..?

http://www.wdrb.com/story/18819100/developing...

And this was their only child...lord have mercy.
Why

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2012
I have not seen anything else on the new's about the parents. Does anyone know if they have been charged?

Level 5

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Saw on the news that they will not be charged with anything,that it was a tragic accident.I don't agree with that at all when you have children it's your responsibility to keep them safe.if you do something that directly leads to there death then you should be criminally libel
Why

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2012
So these parents got out of their car & went into their house & just completely forgot they even had a baby & that's a tragic accident? I don't understand why the police or the Commonwealth Attorney are not holding parents or grandparents responsible.
Here in London afew yrs back when that ''grandmother'' was supposed to drop her 2 yr old grandson off at daycare before she went to work at the hospital. Instead she forgot she even had her grandson & left him in her hot car for 9 hours.
The Commonwealth Attorney here said he didnt believe he would be able to find jury to convict her.
Its BULLSHIT. How do you forget that you placed a child in the back seat of your car? To beat it all afew min's before the grandmother showed up at work she had dropped her 6 yr old granddaughter off at school. I dont believe the ''I forgot'' BULLSHIT for one second..

“Hi”

There

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Why wrote:
So these parents got out of their car & went into their house & just completely forgot they even had a baby & that's a tragic accident? I don't understand why the police or the Commonwealth Attorney are not holding parents or grandparents responsible.
Here in London afew yrs back when that ''grandmother'' was supposed to drop her 2 yr old grandson off at daycare before she went to work at the hospital. Instead she forgot she even had her grandson & left him in her hot car for 9 hours.
The Commonwealth Attorney here said he didnt believe he would be able to find jury to convict her.
Its BULLSHIT. How do you forget that you placed a child in the back seat of your car? To beat it all afew min's before the grandmother showed up at work she had dropped her 6 yr old granddaughter off at school. I dont believe the ''I forgot'' BULLSHIT for one second..
He 'forgot' to drop his son off at daycare also,and he was strapped in all day at his dads work.Its called communication with each other and slow down.People are too much of a hurry these days,and thats when the innocent sufer.Hundreds of children have died in hot cars,and unless something changes,it will continue.
WTF

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>He 'forgot' to drop his son off at daycare also,and he was strapped in all day at his dads work.Its called communication with each other and slow down.People are too much of a hurry these days,and thats when the innocent sufer.Hundreds of children have died in hot cars,and unless something changes,it will continue.
I agree Sandy. What a sad world we live in when parent's have to put their cell phone, purse, ECT.. In the back seat just so they can remember their child is back there. I wouldn't wish that kind of death on my worst enemy. I just can't see how a parent or grandparent could ''forget'' that they put a child in the back seat of their car.
Maybe for a few min's but, not hours, not ALL DAY. I find it very hard to believe.
Why

United States

#20 Jun 20, 2012
I didn't put my son in daycare until he was 2 yrs old. I called to check on him at least once a day. Because it was hard for me to put my baby in the care of stranger's for 8 - 10 hours a day. This baby was 9 months old. Why didnt this 9 month old baby cross the mind's of his parents that day? My son was 2 & I thought about him all through out the day & sometimes I called more than once a day to check on him.. How does a parent go all day & not think about their 9 month old baby is beyond me..

“Hi”

There

#21 Jun 20, 2012
Why wrote:
I didn't put my son in daycare until he was 2 yrs old. I called to check on him at least once a day. Because it was hard for me to put my baby in the care of stranger's for 8 - 10 hours a day. This baby was 9 months old. Why didnt this 9 month old baby cross the mind's of his parents that day? My son was 2 & I thought about him all through out the day & sometimes I called more than once a day to check on him.. How does a parent go all day & not think about their 9 month old baby is beyond me..
Because he just 'forgot', like so many others have.They say a change in routine or multitasking and this can happen..at least thats what they say.This was their only child.I know they're prob suffering right now,but people have got to slow down and take stock when you have a young child.But im not telling you something that you dont know.

Level 5

Louisville, KY

#22 Jun 20, 2012
I still don't think I forgot he was in the van is a acceptable excuse.people need to be held accountable for there actions, when you have kids it your responsibility to take care of and protect them.it just boggle my mind that that somebody could forget there child for hours in a hot car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Religion a Mental Illness ? 4 min trying 12
Trial underway for Kentucky man in child molest... (Feb '14) 10 min allowingaccepting 4
Loserville Cardinals Fans Devastated 3 hr Cats Fan 12
Foxy Lady Gentlemens Club Hot Strippers!!! 6 hr Sabbatha 2
glad my fans are happy 16 hr Pitino 13
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 18 hr Very concerned 129
Jeff Dehut 18 hr Gary 2

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 05 at 11:56AM EST

Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:59AM