Slumlord of Lou,Ky
Truth

Louisville, KY

#47 Jul 7, 2014
I think all of you section 8 reggins and losers need to understand that you get what you pay for.
Realtor

Lexington, KY

#48 Aug 22, 2014
There are laws to protect tenants against slumlords. KRS Chapter 383

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/chapter.aspx...
Samantha Ramsey

Louisville, KY

#49 Aug 30, 2014
Rent should b a crime. Where's Saving and Loan places that actually want to see folks succeed?
Jwhite

Louisville, KY

#50 May 18, 2015
Politically incorrect wrote:
Get off welfare and get a job, work a little and get some self respect and quit being a pink piggy and YOU MIGHT move to a nicer area. Then again you might not, such is the way in a free country. You make you. NOW GET OFF MY TAX DOLLAR!
You can have a job and still not able to afford to live in a nicer place. Just because someone on welfare, doesn't mean no self respect. Your tax dollars? That's funny
Jwhite

Louisville, KY

#51 May 18, 2015
Truth wrote:
I think all of you section 8 reggins and losers need to understand that you get what you pay for.
SECTION 8 is a beautiful program that help families afford housing. Thank God for Section 8.
Chad Cox Brenda Massey

Detroit, MI

#53 Aug 25, 2015
Stay away from house 528 N 26th St. in Portland. Biggest mistake ever! Run!!Slumlords Trish and Cleveland who call themselves 1290 Rentals! Roof leaking in 2 places, black mold growing on ceiling in bedroom, no hot water, no heat entire month of Febuary( snowed twice, pipes froze), kitchen floor rotten and caving in as well as bathroom floor, wiring rigged through out house by fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about electrical wiring, stove works when it wants to (been shocked twice), half outlets don't work, exposed wires. Months of bullshit work orders supposedly put in. Moved in Dec 2014 and here I am Almost Sept 2015 and nothing has been fixed and these fucking idiots still expect rent to be paid! See your ass in court! Slumlords should face jail for the hell they put poor innocent people through.
just saying

United States

#54 Sep 6, 2015
Don't rent from Joe Burnett ..he's a theif. Gave him $1800 and he had me in eviction court 14 days later.
cak1206

Louisville, KY

#55 Oct 28, 2015
dont rent wrote:
DONT RENT FROM STEPHEN STANTON - SLUMLORD ALERT--HE DOESN'T LIKE FIXING THINGS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM TO FIX STUFF-HE'S REAL NICE UNTIL HE GETS YOU TO SIGN THE LEASE BUT WHEN IT TIME TO FIX-HE'S GOT A LOT OF EXCUSES-I CALL LANDLORDS LIKE THIS SLUMLORDS,HE JUST WANT HIS RENT MONEY. HIS ADDRESS IS 1447 SOUTH 2ND ST #3 Louisville ky 40203-DONT RENT DONT RENT.TRUST ME WHEN LEASE IS OVER I'M OUT.AND HE'S SNEAKY!
Do you have his contact information? I've been trying to get ahold of him for weeks!
Bonnie

Louisville, KY

#56 Oct 30, 2015
I have rented from Bruce Jackel and he was a good landlord. He was fair and very professional., We had no problems with him and he seemed very compassionate. I witnessed him on more than one occasion checking on his properties that was in our area. He made regular rounds to see that everything was in good condition and well kept standards. I actually loved Mr. Jackel and thought he was a great landlord and we rented from him for 7 years. He was always quick to handle business in a very professional manner. he was a good man and very down to earth.
fuksummerfield

United States

#57 Feb 12, 2016
Summerfield rip you off so if you have any retired service members that stay with them watch them Summerfield takes money and act like you been charge something
A nobody

Louisville, KY

#58 Feb 14, 2016
DO NOT RENT FROM SHIRLEY HAYCRAFT, she has Alot of properties in Louisville and surrounding areas. Irented apt from her 3 yrs ago and she drilled out my deadbolt lock and came in and took MY refrigerator. Being the door was unlocked all the stuff inside my apt was stolen. This happened when I was at work ,broad daylight. She drives a white Chevrolet truck with junk stacked to the top. She doesn't give receipts because she doesn't report her earnings. She isn't allowed to rent through the Housing authority or Section 8. When I suddenly her, the judge WAS VERY AWARE of her. I win my lawsuit so I'm not a bitter tenant. Just letting you know.
Proudmommy09

United States

#59 Feb 22, 2016
just saying wrote:
Don't rent from Joe Burnett ..he's a theif. Gave him $1800 and he had me in eviction court 14 days later.
I agree I got a house from him a few years ago and I payed him 3000 upfront it was 3 months rent and a deposit and something didn't feel right so I backed out and didn't even have the keys yet and he only gave me 1100 of my money back!
Starla

Richmond, KY

#60 Mar 21, 2016
Get off welfare and get a job, work a little and get some self respect and quit being a pink piggy and YOU MIGHT move to a nicer area. Then again you might not, such is the way in a free country. You make you. NOW GET OFF MY TAX DOLLAR!

There are people who work their asses off just to make it pay check to pay check. Even though we work 40 plus hours a week and still have to rely on a slumlord doesn't make us lazy it just shows we are trying to survive. Everybody pays freaking tax money there's were most of mine goes to the stupid government who waste the money and gets to keep half of it . when they should help the low income people and lower rent and feed people. So please before you run your mouth think of what you are going to say.
Allergic to STUPIDITY

Mountain View, CA

#61 Apr 15, 2016
Don't rent from daily management. Was paying 1K per month and was problems started to arise. They were nowhere to be found. And then proceeds to try to evict us after we called legal help
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#62 May 31, 2016
DO NOT DEAL WITH APEX PM INC.!!! Please
Harold Jones

Columbus, OH

#63 Sep 16, 2016
mike wrote:
<quoted text> you also don't want to rent from larry durham. all he wants is the rent money. people across the hall have no hot water alot of water leaks that is causing mode. most all his property is bad to rent. just check the health dept. he don't even keep up the outside. he gripes about the water but don't fix leaks. our ac hasn't worked right for 5 years and he said he won't fix it because the water bill is too high. larry durham 2003 hillcircle rd. 40214
You are real clown for putting his personal address on here...I know Larry personally and have rented from him for years. Nicest guy you could ever meet....I have watched him give tennants break after break before setting them out and I have witnessed him dealing with the worst characters to breathe air...there are 2 sides to everything...
Harold Jones

Columbus, OH

#64 Sep 16, 2016
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text> Kentucky needs a slum lord law and slum lord court like NYC and Phoenix.Fine the pants off them for each day they don't repair and lock them up if they don't.
Then you'd have no where to live....people who live right rent with no complaints but bad tennants always destroy your property and complain and cry....yes renting should be abolished and then you could figure out what sleeping under the bridge compares to having an apartment to dwell in...if you are in a position that requires you to rent from a landlord that is a "slum lord" you are probably not living right...
Confederate officer

United States

#65 Sep 17, 2016
Moved On wrote:
Do not rent from George Pantoja. I had just moved to Louisville and rented an apartment from him that was all utilities included. Seemed a little strange at first but the apartment was fairly nice. I woke up one morning in the middle of January with no electricity. He didnt pay the bill. When I called him he asked me to put it in my name just to get it cut back on. Needless to say, I moved out immediately.
yah i rented a room from him on south shelby st and it HAD A WATER LEAK IN THE BATHROOM AND MICE ANTS ANDI LOST THE HOT WATER ONCE AND COLD AND HOT WATER ONCE. HE HAD NO SMOKE DETECTORS AND ONLY ONE EXIT. george pantoja is A ROTTEN NO GOOD BUM TRAMP BIMBO RETCH SCOUNDRAL OLD TROLL SHITHEAD ASSWIPE DOODYBALL DINGLEBERY SHIT FOR BRAINS SISSY BITCH FROM SOUTH AMERICA AND IS ONLY GIVEN SO MANY CHANCES AND THEN RUNS OUT AND IS A QUARTBLOW ON OIL AND NUTIER THAN A FRUIT CAKE AND IS ON A POWERTRIP AND THAT PRIDE WILL RUIN HIM! HE IS NOT WORTH THE POWDER TO BLOW HIS BRAOND OUT!!!!
Confederate officer

United States

#66 Sep 17, 2016
If you work then obviously the post wasn't directed at you numb nuts
SHUT UP AND BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING RPTTEN NUT I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU! YOU DONT ACT LIKE A KID AND YOU WONT BE TREATED LIKE A KID! GET OFF THE POWERTRIP! YOU ARE ONLY GIVEN QO MANY CHANCES AND THEN YOU RUN OUT! YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE POWDER TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT YOU ROTTEN BUM TRAMP BIMBO RETCH SCOUNDRAL OLD TROLL!
John

United States

#68 Dec 6, 2016
Don't. Rent from chevelle. Properties mr rick smiles but full of crap. Slumlord. There was a lady living at 2641 hale. Ave lou ky He didn't Fix things .the house was mice infested had possums on her roof. Things were so bad she ask me could i do some work for her and she would pay me .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 5 min Martin County 4,536
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 10,062
**** last word first + 2 **** 3 hr Doobie Time 35
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 3 hr Doobie Time 252
Last post wins (Sep '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 372
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 3 hr Doobie Time 97
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 3 hr Doobie Time 1,954

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages