Slumlord of Lou,Ky
New to the area

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jun 25, 2013
Very informative thx and by the way if you do have a health and safety issue like roaches mold plumbing Ect you can call the health department the previous renters of my aunts house did just because they wanted a window put in the bathroom and they came inspected and made her put a window in
Politically incorrect

United States

#25 Jun 25, 2013
American piggies are so Whiney. Wah! Wah! My ice maker don't work! "Or " my air conditioner is broken! "Why don't you scum of the earth try and live in a country like Iraq where the water is black and smells like rotten eggs or live in daffier where your children are raped and murdered daily. THEN come back and complain about anything here in piggy fantasy land. You Fn adult babies.
Politically incorrect

United States

#26 Jun 25, 2013
Darfur not daffier.
Concerned Teamster

Mount Washington, KY

#27 Jun 26, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
American piggies are so Whiney. Wah! Wah! My ice maker don't work! "Or " my air conditioner is broken! "Why don't you scum of the earth try and live in a country like Iraq where the water is black and smells like rotten eggs or live in daffier where your children are raped and murdered daily. THEN come back and complain about anything here in piggy fantasy land. You Fn adult babies.
HOW BOUT U MOVE OVER There ,plenty of SAND (cat litter) to cover up the SH?T that comes out of your MOUTH!!!!! You put yourself on a pedastool. You r no better than the after birth from a new born child. You should take a good look in the MIRROR u f$$kin douche bag why don't u feed In a pin with all of YOUR SWINE friends!!! The goverment must pay well for u to sit on your ass and post Dailey..!!!!!! U r the scum of the Earth u R lower thAn the pig sh$t between THE CRACKS of MY rubber PIGGY BOOTS!!!!!
Politically incorrect

United States

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Concerned Teamster wrote:
<quoted text> HOW BOUT U MOVE OVER There ,plenty of SAND (cat litter) to cover up the SH?T that comes out of your MOUTH!!!!! You put yourself on a pedastool. You r no better than the after birth from a new born child. You should take a good look in the MIRROR u f$$kin douche bag why don't u feed In a pin with all of YOUR SWINE friends!!! The goverment must pay well for u to sit on your ass and post Dailey..!!!!!! U r the scum of the Earth u R lower thAn the pig sh$t between THE CRACKS of MY rubber PIGGY BOOTS!!!!!
spoken like a true piggy
Concerned Teamster

Mount Washington, KY

#29 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text> spoken like a true piggy
I was right u r on the take. How much of a disability check do you get a month, by the way is that the best u can do with your PIG SH$T. Nobody on THE FORUM cares about YOUR HOG WASH!!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Jun 29, 2013
The real slumplord is mrs shirley. She has apartments on fordhaven rd and springfield rd. Her buildings are falling apart, but from the inside. Unless you get a professional inspector you might never know how bad her buildings are until you move in. Her furnaces have been around for at least 60 years. The pipes in the walks are so old there busting, almost every apartment she has, gots holes in the walls because she don't care who moves in. Hell she moves 12 people into a two bedroom apartment, right above me she just moved in 6 kids and four adults. No credit check, no income or background check niether. Just give her first months rent and she will write a reciept on some notebook paper and give you a key. Landlord pimp she dont charge a deposit cause what you are moving into is a construction zone
j dub

United States

#31 Aug 17, 2013
Only scum live on fordhaven anyway
Gregory Brenzel

Louisville, KY

#32 Sep 22, 2013
I am a slumlord... I am nice until you sign the lease, and then once that lease is signed, I own you! I will never upgrade anything on the property, I do not care how bad it is, whether I am legally obligated to do anything about it or not... I mean, what's the cops and judge going to go? Rule against a property owner, for a renter? Why would he do that? We live in a class society, and property owners are real people, and renters, well, they are as the labels say they are... they are only borrowing their time and space and oxygen from us, until they depart into the next world.

I also do not pay deposits back, property deposits, even if the tenants took good care of the property. Since they are renters, I already know that they are poor, and so therefore, I can manhandle them however I want to manhandle them. Steal whatever I want to steal. That's my property deposit! I know I have no right to it, but that's my property deposit! I will keep it for all of eternity, because I am a liar, a thief, a crook, and a creepy punked out loser, who gets away with his crimes, because nobody is strong enough to stand up to me.

LOL
lol

Lexington, KY

#33 Sep 23, 2013
Gregory Brenzel wrote:
I am a slumlord... I am nice until you sign the lease, and then once that lease is signed, I own you! I will never upgrade anything on the property, I do not care how bad it is, whether I am legally obligated to do anything about it or not... I mean, what's the cops and judge going to go? Rule against a property owner, for a renter? Why would he do that? We live in a class society, and property owners are real people, and renters, well, they are as the labels say they are... they are only borrowing their time and space and oxygen from us, until they depart into the next world.
I also do not pay deposits back, property deposits, even if the tenants took good care of the property. Since they are renters, I already know that they are poor, and so therefore, I can manhandle them however I want to manhandle them. Steal whatever I want to steal. That's my property deposit! I know I have no right to it, but that's my property deposit! I will keep it for all of eternity, because I am a liar, a thief, a crook, and a creepy punked out loser, who gets away with his crimes, because nobody is strong enough to stand up to me.
LOL
Awww, what's the matter Johnathan Master AKA KJ Deaton? Don't like the accomodations your mommy provides and pays for? Well don't worry, at your net place of residence you will be getting 2 hots, a zabo and a cot, and all the butt poundings you can handle! Lol...
Gregory Brenzel

Louisville, KY

#34 Sep 23, 2013
Says the KKKoward Beotch, Louisville's #1 Pedophile! Lets meet up soon, so I can shoot you.
ha ha ha

Chicago, IL

#36 Sep 23, 2013
What happened KJ, did your landlord boot you out? Where are you going to live now since your mom and dad has that restraining order on you?
add to the list

United States

#37 Sep 24, 2013
Renters also beware of John Weeks or as he calls himself "JMAN"..he will rent u a house or apartment and if something needs fixed it will take forever and when he finally does send a so called maintenance man well let's put it this way u get a heroin addict crack addict drunk and help u if u have any prescription meds cause they will sniff um out..the lady at the office is so rude when u call in and u will be put on the back burner for quite a while..just wanted to give a heads up..he rents properties in the PRP area, Shivley area, and now the Portlad area..hope this helps someone in the future
truth hurts

United States

#38 Sep 24, 2013
You sound bitter..you must be one of the slumlords everyone is speaking of otherwise you wouldn't take such offense to the comments posted here..and last I checked just cause you rent a home doesn't mean your poor or uneducated..I own my home out right and I'm on no government assistance but I know a lot of landlords personally and most of them are slumlords and it makes me sad to see how someone can portray themselves one way and turn out to be another person in the end..I'm sure your one of them people
renter on cmb props

United States

#39 Sep 24, 2013
john weeks puts slum.on slum lords i rent from.him lord I.wish.i.could break.the lease at.frist.great guy on.phone then I move in call about mold he shows up paints bath.rm.2 days later.right back ask him to.install fart fan ge says.no.need wont help yea ok.why wont it even me as a female knows a fan would help.steam to.escape rm and he hits on me like.no.other.fatt fu__ __ I would give u time of day
just another he got

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2013
thank god that only me doesnt feel.the same.about john weeks but I fell for him and rented.and.yes.i give him sex for the months rent.lord.cant.seem.to pay rent.with cash.anymore.but I did that to.myself and yes he wont fix anything.but your need for sex and believe me irs not worth undressing ladies belly.to fat and size does matter j man

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Louisville, KY

#42 Oct 4, 2013
j dub wrote:
Only scum live on fordhaven anyway
Hey there. You must be part of the scum. Do you know my husband. Rev. Well we aint in that scum mix so dont judge Ive heard your name. Thats why I asked. I work I am a christian woman who takes care of her kids and I keep house very well. So whatever you may have heard about people who live on Fordhaven, get the facts before you judge. Some of us are trying to get ahead.
Angry renter

Louisville, KY

#43 Nov 20, 2013
Don't rent from Mac sawyer or Ross Lerner . Their properties are everywhere inc. okolona shivery etc. they will never fix anything. Had to call on them and still have no hot water :(
Johnny

Lithonia, GA

#44 Apr 15, 2014
James Goomey will rent you a nice home, however you'll never see your deposit or any upgrades. The back deck to the home on Ridgemont rd is rotten and he refused to have it replaced. The water heater never stayed lit and he wouldn't allow me to do any upgrades myself. This old man has figured out a way to keep the deposit by adding a few twisted lines in the lease. Again STAY AWAY FROM JAMES GOOMEY. And he called himself a Christian but stealing isn't to Christian now is it. Make sure to pass his name on.
red1976

Lexington, KY

#45 Jul 6, 2014
DO NOT RENT FROM MARY THOMPSON! THE NAME OF THE COMPLEX IS ANCHOR APARTMENTS. THEY ARE LOCATED ON KERN COURT. SHE DOES NOT FIX ANYTHING WHEN IS BREAKS. THERE HAS BEEN 2 APARTMENT FIRES IN 2 YEAR TIME FRAME FROM THE SAME BUILDING. THEY WAS INVESTIGATED AND IT WAS DUE TO FAULTY WIRING IN THE BUILDING. SHE TIRED TO BLAME THE TENTANT BUT THE FIRE DEPO SAID IT WAS THE LANDLORDS FAULT. NONE OF HER BUILDINGS ARE UP TO FIRE CODE ACCORDING TO THE FIRE DEPO. 2 OF HER 4 BUILDINGS ARE INFESTED WITH BED BUGS. THE REST ARE INFESTED WITH SPIDERS, KNATS, AND ANTS. SHE DOES NOT KEEP UP WITH HER PAPERWORK PROPERLY AND WILL TRY TO SUCKER YOU FOR MORE RENT MONEY OR BACK TO BACK LEASES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 3 hr Doobie Time 65
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 3 hr Doobie Time 217
Word Association (May '09) 3 hr Doobie Time 678
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 3 hr Doobie Time 1,915
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 9,971
Where can I find a older lonely single lady 7 hr Goodguy01 8
Wanted 9 hr i hope so 4

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages