Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

DONT RENT FROM STEPHEN STANTON - SLUMLORD ALERT--HE DOESN'T LIKE FIXING THINGS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM TO FIX STUFF-HE'S REAL NICE UNTIL HE GETS YOU TO SIGN THE LEASE BUT WHEN IT TIME TO FIX-HE'S GOT A LOT OF EXCUSES-I CALL LANDLORDS LIKE THIS SLUMLORDS,HE JUST WANT HIS RENT MONEY. HIS ADDRESS IS 1447 SOUTH 2ND ST #3 Louisville ky 40203-DONT RENT DONT RENT.TRUST ME WHEN LEASE IS OVER I'M OUT.AND HE'S SNEAKY!
mike

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

dont rent wrote:
DONT RENT FROM STEPHEN STANTON - SLUMLORD ALERT--HE DOESN'T LIKE FIXING THINGS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM TO FIX STUFF-HE'S REAL NICE UNTIL HE GETS YOU TO SIGN THE LEASE BUT WHEN IT TIME TO FIX-HE'S GOT A LOT OF EXCUSES-I CALL LANDLORDS LIKE THIS SLUMLORDS,HE JUST WANT HIS RENT MONEY. HIS ADDRESS IS 1447 SOUTH 2ND ST #3 Louisville ky 40203-DONT RENT DONT RENT.TRUST ME WHEN LEASE IS OVER I'M OUT.AND HE'S SNEAKY!
you also don't want to rent from larry durham. all he wants is the rent money. people across the hall have no hot water alot of water leaks that is causing mode. most all his property is bad to rent. just check the health dept. he don't even keep up the outside. he gripes about the water but don't fix leaks. our ac hasn't worked right for 5 years and he said he won't fix it because the water bill is too high. larry durham 2003 hillcircle rd. 40214
Fascists

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

We need an Anti-Rent Movement
straight edge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Broadway management
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Note taken guys! Thanks for the info and keep watching each others backs! God bless!
Fascists

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Land... Housing... Clothing... Food... in the land of plenty, all basic life necessities should be free. Wtf Nazis?
tsandus76

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

DO NOt rent from Warren or Bruce Jackel with Louisville Rental Houses LLC. They are lying slumlorfs who will rent you a property that us a dump. The house I rented from them was roach infested, improperly insulated, basement had digg feces and smelled really bad. My front door knob broke and he never came to fix it. And hires what chine to find it he did not change the locks from the previous renter and the house was broken into by someone with a key. Never rent from these people. All their property are in the west end of Louisville.
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

tsandus76 wrote:
DO NOt rent from Warren or Bruce Jackel with Louisville Rental Houses LLC. They are lying slumlorfs who will rent you a property that us a dump. The house I rented from them was roach infested, improperly insulated, basement had digg feces and smelled really bad. My front door knob broke and he never came to fix it. And hires what chine to find it he did not change the locks from the previous renter and the house was broken into by someone with a key. Never rent from these people. All their property are in the west end of Louisville.
Kentucky needs a slum lord law and slum lord court like NYC and Phoenix.Fine the pants off them for each day they don't repair and lock them up if they don't.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I hate slumlords...
Nicole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

FTH Investments....or Triple Crown Realty. since moving into the house in january, the house had NOT been cleaned, landlord refuses to paint due to "doesn't have that color anymore", the deck collapsed, the hot water heater broke, mice moved into our kitchen (getting in through the Gaping hole from the deck), leaky faucet which he made us repair, leaky roof (fixed roof but refuses to fix damage to drywall and will not come inspect for mold in attic, and refuses to answer the phones on the weekend. We will not be renewing our lease. Anybody know how to report this??
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Get off welfare and get a job, work a little and get some self respect and quit being a pink piggy and YOU MIGHT move to a nicer area. Then again you might not, such is the way in a free country. You make you. NOW GET OFF MY TAX DOLLAR!
chell

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Don't rent from Summerfield apartments or properties.it is Hell to get them to fix any thing and the management sucks to.they are to cheap to get decent maintenance men.also don't rent from wilhilmi brothers they use a 80 plus year old lady that manages their property named lottie.she is rude I've called about the hot water more then once.this old bitch tells me if I want hot water to do dishes that I need to boil water.there is only one water heater for a building with 9 units and one of them is a business where you can go bath your dog.
Moved On

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Do not rent from George Pantoja. I had just moved to Louisville and rented an apartment from him that was all utilities included. Seemed a little strange at first but the apartment was fairly nice. I woke up one morning in the middle of January with no electricity. He didnt pay the bill. When I called him he asked me to put it in my name just to get it cut back on. Needless to say, I moved out immediately.
Concerned Teamster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Politically incorrect wrote:
Get off welfare and get a job, work a little and get some self respect and quit being a pink piggy and YOU MIGHT move to a nicer area. Then again you might not, such is the way in a free country. You make you. NOW GET OFF MY TAX DOLLAR!
Once again u don't know these people!!! Not everyone can live in Prospect and rent out RUN DOWN RENTAL property like u do. Evidently u must not know what it is like to STRUGGLE u SILVER SPOON scum bag mutha$);:;))$&@))((//()! &. I hope 1 DaY KARMA BiTES u in the Butt
Nicole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I don't know who you are talking about but we moved from across the country for a job and to be closer to family. Both my husband and I work full time and don't receive any assistance on anything and never have. soooooooo get your facts straight.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are talking about but we moved from across the country for a job and to be closer to family. Both my husband and I work full time and don't receive any assistance on anything and never have. soooooooo get your facts straight.
Nicole,dont let his rantings get to you.He just rants aimlessly on here.A lot of people assume facts on here about people they have never met or seen,lol.
Nicole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Nicole,dont let his rantings get to you.He just rants aimlessly on here.A lot of people assume facts on here about people they have never met or seen,lol.
Thank you Sandy06. I was kinda taken a back by the whole comment but I figured it was just a sad soul that had nothing better to do than start stuff lol.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

If you work then obviously the post wasn't directed at you numb nuts
Concerned Teamster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Went out and BOUGHT U SOME CAT LITTER. So U can COVER UP THE SH@t THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Just to let you know, the nothing &$$, bums who are on welfare and are on yours and my tax dollar, live in public housing mostly. They don't have to worry bout slumlords, they just call housing authority or section 8, then BOOM their stuff is fixed. While people like me, married christian with kids and 2 jobs have to deal with landlord pimps, WE NEED A LAW FOR LANDLORDS HELL LANDLORDS SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A DEGREE, LIKE I DO. AND I'M STILL DEALING WITH A SLUMLORD. PUNK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 1 hr John Maerz 65
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hound dogs 18
Member 3 hr Dak 1
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 34
American Cancer Society - Celebrate the Sweet L... 5 hr 1234_abc 1
Dickey's Barbecue Pit to open in Lexington 6 hr Truth 1
Crews working fatal accident on Southern Parkway 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 7
•••
•••