Posted in the Louisville Forum

JAMES

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Seem to go hand in hand.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2009
You should know....you have sniffed enough of them. The closest you'll ever get to a woman.
james

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Nov 3, 2009
Who names a person beatrice!
Beatrice

Shreveport, LA

#4 Nov 3, 2009
james wrote:
My mother. Who constantly posts stupid threads but an idiot like you?
Beatrice

Shreveport, LA

#5 Nov 3, 2009
james wrote:
My mother. Who constantly posts stupid threads?
YouFunny

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2009
James, how did I know this post was from you before I even opened it up. You are such a silly little person. Mind wise, because you are probably as big as a house.

From the comment made, I would say that you have only been with fat women and I guess they were wearing your grannies underwear. That's just gross James. Quit stealing your grandmothers panties and putting them on your women.

This would not be any different than boys like you wearing "punk panties".
JAMES

Gilbert, AZ

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>My mother. Who constantly posts stupid threads?
Beatrice,you had better get that ocd checked,seems to be an
epidemic in kentucky. Does retardation run in your family as
well?
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2009
JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Beatrice,you had better get that ocd checked,seems to be an
epidemic in kentucky. Does retardation run in your family as
well?
No, intellegence runs in my family. Incest runs in yours.You are living proof a brother and sister should not marry.
nunyafukinbizniz

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 6, 2009
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>No, intellegence runs in my family. Incest runs in yours.You are living proof a brother and sister should not marry.
change your sh!t stained granny panties, skankoid!
I Hate Indiana

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2009
Kentucky has more class, and is much more beautiful a state than Indiana, why do you think Indiana is better than Kentucky? I have a feeling you came over the border and got your hoosier ass kicked, probably by a kentucky woman and you have a real problem with our state, to hell with Indiana, your basketball program, which sucks and you can keep your disease infested women, if you dont like it here stay the hell out. I've been to indiana and will never go back again, nothing but filth, crime, pollution and nasty neighborhoods, it is a joke, the reason why you are running down KY is its a much better place to live than Indiana, so piss on Hoosieville
Coalition

New Tazewell, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2009
JAMES wrote:
Seem to go hand in hand.
how about troy michigan and skip,or jimmy rants, or Down Town
Skippy Collins

New Tazewell, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2009
james wrote:
Who names a person Jimmy? as in Jimmy Rants.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#14 Nov 7, 2009
Skippy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>
Who names a person Jimmy? as in Jimmy Rants.
The most dangerous website on the internet
There hundreds of places on the internet that allow filth, slanderous comments and outright attacks in the name of the first amendment, but none as bad as Topix. This site, run by a group in Palo Alto, California, allows attacks on everyone from children, schools, community officials, the elderly to local pastors from your church. In fact, in one of the local Topix sites, out of their first 100 threads, 97 had posts that directly violate, their own terms of Service and are littered with posts that violate slander, liable and defamation laws. That may all becoming to an end very soon though, and it couldnít happen soon enough.

Several lawyers and dozens of people we have talked to including people from the Attorney Generals Office in California, have said, enough is enough. First and foremost, what is being requested is that Topix institute a registration system to better track the offenders who apparently have nothing better to do than to attack people without having to register. Secondly, if the court agrees, all ISPís, of those making the derogatory posts, will be turned over to attorneys for those individuals who request to be included in this movement. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech, but more to hold those who make these slanderous comments to be held for their comments

This is movement is for anyone and everyone who has had their NAME posted on Topix and was defamed, slandered, or outright lied about. The people making these posts need to be held accountable for their posts. This will surely allow people who were slandered to be able to be part of a class action suit seeking monetary compensation and bans placed on Topix as well as those who post slanderous comments while hiding behind a computer.
LISA

Newark, OH

#15 Nov 7, 2009
I Hate Indiana wrote:
Kentucky has more class, and is much more beautiful a state than Indiana, why do you think Indiana is better than Kentucky? I have a feeling you came over the border and got your hoosier ass kicked, probably by a kentucky woman and you have a real problem with our state, to hell with Indiana, your basketball program, which sucks and you can keep your disease infested women, if you dont like it here stay the hell out. I've been to indiana and will never go back again, nothing but filth, crime, pollution and nasty neighborhoods, it is a joke, the reason why you are running down KY is its a much better place to live than Indiana, so piss on Hoosieville
If you are talking to me, I completely agree with you.
Very well said!!!
I have Never Lived in Indiana in my life.
I live in NKY, and for some reason it just shows up that way.
It used to say United States.
Yes, I have very high standards just like the rest of us.
I have never put down Ky.
I have been here defending.
If it wasn't me you were talking to then just disregard.
for sure

Dayton, OH

#16 Nov 7, 2009
goes both ways dont it.......

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#17 Nov 7, 2009
for sure wrote:
goes both ways dont it.......
Only if a legal name has been exposed....Mine has.....the end.
Sgt Hartman

Dayton, OH

#18 Nov 7, 2009
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if a legal name has been exposed....Mine has.....the end.
oh go poop in a hat....
From Harlan Co

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2009
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
The most dangerous website on the internet
There hundreds of places on the internet that allow filth, slanderous comments and outright attacks in the name of the first amendment, but none as bad as Topix. This site, run by a group in Palo Alto, California, allows attacks on everyone from children, schools, community officials, the elderly to local pastors from your church. In fact, in one of the local Topix sites, out of their first 100 threads, 97 had posts that directly violate, their own terms of Service and are littered with posts that violate slander, liable and defamation laws. That may all becoming to an end very soon though, and it couldnít happen soon enough.
Several lawyers and dozens of people we have talked to including people from the Attorney Generals Office in California, have said, enough is enough. First and foremost, what is being requested is that Topix institute a registration system to better track the offenders who apparently have nothing better to do than to attack people without having to register. Secondly, if the court agrees, all ISPís, of those making the derogatory posts, will be turned over to attorneys for those individuals who request to be included in this movement. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech, but more to hold those who make these slanderous comments to be held for their comments
This is movement is for anyone and everyone who has had their NAME posted on Topix and was defamed, slandered, or outright lied about. The people making these posts need to be held accountable for their posts. This will surely allow people who were slandered to be able to be part of a class action suit seeking monetary compensation and bans placed on Topix as well as those who post slanderous comments while hiding behind a computer.
Everyone check out the Harlan Co. topix. NO ONE come can come close to talking the filth this person has talked. YOU your self posted your name. It's right there for proof. Youfabricated a story about how you lost everything in Hurricane Katrina, then when you were caught up in your lie,(the church next door bought your house),the things that you yourself posted are the most liable, slanderous post ever put on topix. YOU POSTED YOUR NAME!!!! THE PROOF IS THERE TO READ!!! Everyone in this entire country needs to read your post! Months, none stop ranting and raving!! Do it little man DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
no not you

Versailles, KY

#20 Nov 8, 2009
LISA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking to me, I completely agree with you.
Very well said!!!
I have Never Lived in Indiana in my life.
I live in NKY, and for some reason it just shows up that way.
It used to say United States.
Yes, I have very high standards just like the rest of us.
I have never put down Ky.
I have been here defending.
If it wasn't me you were talking to then just disregard.
no honey I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to that damned James character I figured he must live in Indiana, he's always on here trashing KY.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#21 Nov 9, 2009
nunyafukinbizniz wrote:
<quoted text>change your sh!t stained granny panties, skankoid!
Don't wear them, dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie jupin 3 hr Get the girl a do... 1
Sack chasers 5 hr What would jeebus do 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Sharlene45 9,662
Snapchat bi/cur woman buddy 7 hr Pinklips 1
News Former US Senator Jim Bunning laid to rest 8 hr Kyboy 8
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 23 hr joe smith 3,072
Dominic Sitz Sat Allie 10

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance