Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Lol

Clintwood, VA

#32496 Mar 31, 2014
Drill baby drill
No Doubt

Pikeville, KY

#32498 Apr 1, 2014
Angel wrote:
Way to go Lol. I agree! How are things going around Pikeville? I was born in that part of the country.
pretty bad thanks to DBo
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32501 Apr 2, 2014
redeemer wrote:
I really seeing the State of Kentucky in a very bright light now,a upper southern state with a Governor(Beshear) that allowing it's citizen's a fair shot of living a healthy and happier life,the hometown of the greatest fighter that world has ever known(Clay/Ail) and famous Kentucky derby,The U.of K, and even Rand Paul is making a better effort over his party rivals.
Governor Beshear you sir are a CONTENDER!
Mitch McConnell should retire but Welcome Kentucky to the leadership for America....... I like this guy.
Moving Forward for America..2014 ....This is No Drill.
Governor Beshear we need you in Washington,you're getting drafted.
callin it down the line

Owensboro, KY

#32502 Apr 2, 2014
The simple fact that this thread has stayed at the top of the Topix list for years, proves that you political nuts on both sides are all a bunch of psycos.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32503 Apr 3, 2014
callin it down the line wrote:
The simple fact that this thread has stayed at the top of the Topix list for years, proves that you political nuts on both sides are all a bunch of psycos.
I could be making an invalid assumption, here, but I think it's because of my Joke of the Day. After reading some of the other stuff, at least you can get the occasional laugh, by reading that. Have a great day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#32504 Apr 3, 2014
No matter what Isaac, the husband, did in bed, his wife never achieved an orgasm. Since by Jewish law a wife is entitled to sexual pleasure, they decide to consult their Rabbi.

The Rabbi listens to their story, strokes his beard, and makes the following suggestion:'Hire a strapping young man. While the two of you are making love, have the young man wave a towel over you. That will help your wife fantasize and should bring on an orgasm.'

They go home and follow the Rabbi's advice. They hire a handsome young man and he waves a towel over them as they make love. It does not help and the wife is still unsatisfied. Perplexed, they go back to the Rabbi.

'Okay,' he says to the husband,'Try it reversed. Have the young man make love to your wife and you wave the towel over them.'

Once again, they follow the Rabbi's advice. They go home and hire, the same strapping young man.

The young man gets into bed with the wife and the husband waves the towel. The young man gets to work with great enthusiasm, and soon she has an enormous, room-shaking, ear-splitting, screaming orgasm.

The husband smiles, looks at the young man and says to him triumphantly,'See that, you schmuck? Now, THAT'S how you wave a towel!'
Bonnie

Elizabethtown, KY

#32506 Apr 3, 2014
Rnad Pual wrote:
That what will happen to the poor inbread welfare drawing people of Ky when I win, I'll step on every one of you.

You just ruined everything, Rhind Pool is spelled wrong and we are not inbread. We would be a sandwich if we were!

“Momma didn't raise no fool.”

Since: Feb 14

San Antonio, Tx.

#32507 Apr 3, 2014
rand the man wrote:
We need rand Paul to run for office. he'll be the best present we ever had.
Stand with Rand is a good motto. I like it that they said he won't have to give up his position to run for president. He makes more sense than anyone out there. Uses more of his time doing his job than being a lying, name calling ,loud mouth politician. Hope he runs in 16. Not many politicians I have respect for, but I do respect him and his views. People like Biden and Hilary make me want to puke. Real politicians they are.
Keep it real

Madison, TN

#32508 Apr 3, 2014
Blah blah
Warrior On The Edge Of Ti

Vine Grove, KY

#32509 Apr 3, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
No matter what Isaac, the husband, did in bed, his wife never achieved an orgasm. Since by Jewish law a wife is entitled to sexual pleasure, they decide to consult their Rabbi.
The Rabbi listens to their story, strokes his beard, and makes the following suggestion:'Hire a strapping young man. While the two of you are making love, have the young man wave a towel over you. That will help your wife fantasize and should bring on an orgasm.'
They go home and follow the Rabbi's advice. They hire a handsome young man and he waves a towel over them as they make love. It does not help and the wife is still unsatisfied. Perplexed, they go back to the Rabbi.
'Okay,' he says to the husband,'Try it reversed. Have the young man make love to your wife and you wave the towel over them.'
Once again, they follow the Rabbi's advice. They go home and hire, the same strapping young man.
The young man gets into bed with the wife and the husband waves the towel. The young man gets to work with great enthusiasm, and soon she has an enormous, room-shaking, ear-splitting, screaming orgasm.
The husband smiles, looks at the young man and says to him triumphantly,'See that, you schmuck? Now, THAT'S how you wave a towel!'
So so so so funny..........not really
whatever

Somerset, KY

#32510 Apr 3, 2014
why dont you idiots give it a rest and retire this thread
lol

London, KY

#32511 Apr 3, 2014
why. its interesting
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32512 Apr 4, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Big Stevie,since you making Jewish jokes,don't you think that your laughs are hurting the fund raising efforts of your tea party sect.of the Republicans,now do you want the Jews to only donate to the ring kisser of Sheldon Adelson hmm? Poor Rand,Cruz.Palin and Perry was''t even
to kiss up for the 96 million dollars of trickle down money .

Houston, TX

#32514 Apr 4, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Big Stevie,since you making Jewish jokes,don't you think that your laughs are hurting the fund raising efforts of your tea party sect.of the Republicans,now do you want the Jews to only donate to the ring kisser of Sheldon Adelson hmm? Poor Rand,Cruz.Palin and Perry was''t even
to kiss up for the 96 million dollars of trickle down money .
I'm just posting jokes, my friend. Now, you can read into it whatever you want, but you have to decided one of two things:(1) You can simply laugh, and start your day like that, or (2) you can turn it into something that upsets you, and has an adverse effect on your day.

The choice is yours! Have a nice day!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32516 Apr 4, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems made change by non-violence protests and boycotts,the Republicans countered by mob rule,Bull Connors police action,kkk lynching and now by voter suppression.
Your grasp of history is appalling.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32517 Apr 4, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>

Whats your recollection of history,I'll like to hear it.
Lightning

Saint Paul, MN

#32518 Apr 4, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I was in the land of cotton, were old , good times are not forgotten look away,look a away
Old missus married Will the Weaver Will was a gay deceiver look away,look away
Hmm

Central City, KY

#32519 Apr 4, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No, libs understand history very well. That's how they know what parts to change. They change history very well also.
Hmm

Central City, KY

#32520 Apr 4, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur history has Bull Connors as a Republican. There's one rewrite to begin with.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32523 Apr 5, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST and foremost Bull Connor was a DEMOCRAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jen hail and Jeff dehut 2 hr Xyz 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,016
A&G towing and recovery (Feb '14) 7 hr npr 8
Jennifer hail (Oct '15) 7 hr Xyz 7
Louisville men's clinic 12 hr Rob D 1976 4
Dollar General claims adjuster 13 hr stop 3
Illegal Drugs 16 hr Jason 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages