Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
babbs

Mount Lookout, WV

#32326 Mar 14, 2014
Twisted
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32329 Mar 15, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, most Republicans work! Sorry you have to await your welfare check, but then, Obama says "you don`t have to work".
You do not work you sorry deadbeat pos.

You live off of Government handouts.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32330 Mar 15, 2014
whitehair wrote:
The sad part of this is that our Congress people and our POTUS are sworn in to office to up hold the Constitution. Obama has gone around it more time than could be counted .Congress does nothing. Only one has stood up and seems fired up enough to get something started, Mr.Trey Goudy. Not from our State.
Vote for more people from the Tea Party, term limits, and honest following of the Constitution !!
He has the fewest Executive Orders of any President in modern History.

Less than half as many as W.

But since you are an illiterate pos, you so not know that you Welfare bum.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32331 Mar 15, 2014
Poorboy wrote:
~Well~said its becoming a sad country that we co-habitat in, when we as people of this Nation , Notice i didn't say "Great nation" It once was, but when we have to spend more time trying to find a ways to uphold the Constitution as people , because The Congress has violate there oaths to defend it, or The President has manage to bring it down far enough that it is becoming a government controlled economy with a society full of over taxed ,under educated politicians left to control Our economy.
Just leave you ignorant pos.
Poorboy

London, KY

#32334 Mar 15, 2014
Lmao but then your Political slow little mind would want to roll that over too, Your Biggest problem is Fox News your not going to learn anything by watching Fox they only tell you what they want the public to hear.
Just open your eyes take a look around Where's the jobs Most aren't in the US . But we got plenty of tax's ,But where's the tax's going ? and don't give me that hipe about building schools , roads & hosp.. how many do we need,
I take it you are a Dem.. looking to have your pockets lined yet again for another four years and will stomp and pout like a 2yrs old in diapers to prove it.
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#32335 Mar 15, 2014
Racist Republicans wrote:
Clearly this is undeniable proof that all republicans are in fact racist. Why else would the redneck immediately go for a "curb-stomp".
are the republicans that are not white racist also?
Paul 2016

London, KY

#32336 Mar 16, 2014
LiBerals wrote:
<quoted text> Vote more people from the Tea Party out,they have done but destroyed our democracy and have sold out to the corporate lobbyist special interest pacts a.k.a Koch Bros. and Rove,this President is doing the right thing by using his executive powers over a non-functional congress,to insure the defense and common welfare of the people.
Were moving Forward for America.!
The Tea Party Loves America. I Love America. I Love The Tea Party. I will vote for whomever I want to. Simple as that.
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

#32337 Mar 16, 2014
Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party Loves America. I Love America. I Love The Tea Party. I will vote for whomever I want to. Simple as that.
Rand Paul and Sarah Palin ticket would be nice!
wait

Central City, KY

#32340 Mar 16, 2014
LiBerals wrote:
<quoted text> Vote more people from the Tea Party out,they have done but destroyed our democracy and have sold out to the corporate lobbyist special interest pacts a.k.a Koch Bros. and Rove,this President is doing the right thing by using his executive powers over a non-functional congress,to insure the defense and common welfare of the people.
Were moving Forward for America.!
Usually posts have some valid and non-valid points. Every single point you made, the exact opposite is true or should happen. Everything you said is backwards.
wait

Central City, KY

#32341 Mar 16, 2014
hot linda wrote:
<quoted text>are the republicans that are not white racist also?
Every time liberals have no valid argument, which is most of the time, they go to the race card, the sex card, whatever they can use to try and distract from the real issue. But why shouldn't they...most people are idiots, and the liberals are taking over, so why change what works?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32342 Mar 16, 2014
CNN Poll: Rand Paul tops the list of potential Republican presidential candidates in a national poll.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/...
Aaa

Winchester, KY

#32343 Mar 16, 2014
Palin is a bimbo. Dumber than rocks in a box. She literally didn't know what the federal reserve was. She actually believed Iraq was responsible for 9-11. She is completely and utterly unqualified to hold any federal office, especially the presidency.
Really

Central City, KY

#32344 Mar 16, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
CNN Poll: Rand Paul tops the list of potential Republican presidential candidates in a national poll.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/...
And if it was Oct, 2016 that poll would have some relevance. CNN is getting an early start on pointing out the division amongst Republican voters. Republicans have various views on the progression of the party moving forward. That's where the Dems have such a huge advantage. Dems now are like the Borg; they are a collective and have one mind. They all believe the same stuff, use the same tactics, have zero tolerance for views that vary, and they will eat their own for straying. They teach racial tolerance...until the black guy says he's a Republican then he's an uncle tom. They teach acceptance of all ideas...as long as your ideas fall in line with what they believe and in no way promotes Christianity. A 2016 candidate has already been chosen for them. They will vote for the next President of the USA, Hillary Clinton. They don't care about the awful things in her past, don't care what she says, does, believes. They will see an R and a D and that's all that matters. Blind, lost, D lever pulling sheep.
LiBerals

Saint Paul, MN

#32345 Mar 17, 2014
hot linda wrote:
<quoted text>are the republicans that are not white racist also?
Their are only about 89 or so non white republicans in the entire republican party,and you can them on the Hannity show competing for Fox news crumbs.
LiBerals

Saint Paul, MN

#32346 Mar 17, 2014
Correction: You can see them non white republicans on the Hannity show,,
Also I have never seen an Asian American on Fox as a republican ,and very few young whites Hahahaha
wait

Central City, KY

#32347 Mar 17, 2014
LiBerals wrote:
Correction: You can see them non white republicans on the Hannity show,,
Also I have never seen an Asian American on Fox as a republican ,and very few young whites Hahahaha
A liberal deflecting by using race. What a shock.
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

#32348 Mar 17, 2014
wait wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal deflecting by using race. What a shock.
You're just another Bagger that's in denial,how about when President Obama first got elected on day one when your Lard Rush and your Senior senator conspired to make our President fail would be their first order of business? or that he was not a natural born american citizen,was that a racist motivation? hmmm sparky.
Personally I don't give damm if you are a cheap punk racist son of gun or not,becausr YOU can't scare me or us.
Were Moving and screw U.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32349 Mar 17, 2014
Ernie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another Bagger that's in denial,how about when President Obama first got elected on day one when your Lard Rush and your Senior senator conspired to make our President fail would be their first order of business? or that he was not a natural born american citizen,was that a racist motivation? hmmm sparky.
Personally I don't give damm if you are a cheap punk racist son of gun or not,becausr YOU can't scare me or us.
Were Moving and screw U.
You're moving Bob-O? To where? Maybe someplace where leaders like yours aren't so persecuted - like Russia or maybe Saudi Arabia?
Bob-O

Saint Paul, MN

#32350 Mar 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're moving Bob-O? To where? Maybe someplace where leaders like yours aren't so persecuted - like Russia or maybe Saudi Arabia?
Your Mommy bedroom!
Bob-O

Saint Paul, MN

#32352 Mar 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bye-the-way Snowball Snowden is already in Russia,the great GOP front who's selling out our country as we jest,and kiss up to Putin Your party hero on the eve of themo nuclear warfare
and your the type of hater that just loves that traitor,I wouldn't surprise if snowden has even given out our total military classified secrets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 1 hr Rick P 1,891
daryl isaacs car accident 5 hr Utterly Disgusted 2
Black people have no morals! (May '14) 5 hr Utterly Disgusted 15
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 9 hr mossy seaman 1,572
places for rent 1000 ft from schools, parks n d... 18 hr really 5
Porsche use to dance at trixes 21 hr Country guy 5
Isaac Robert (Apr '14) Thu NyMama 4
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web