Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26320 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32165 Mar 3, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with the insults? also idiot I don't do drugs,and why would you bring up Zimmerman BS?
and where were your saber rattling when Russian invaded the Georgia Republic and GW Bush did nothing,but only said that President Putin was a good man because he looked into his eye's
do you remember that? also your guy have gotten us pinned down for 12 years against a few goat herdsman's and you have the keyboard guts to want us to go slap Russia around a Nuclear power that really do have weapons of mass destruction,screw you Bagger get your pitch fork and torches and go screw with them people,but you.re not going take us with you iidiot bagger fool..
The idea would have been to be in a position where there would be no need to "screw with them people". The best time to accomplish this would have been 5 years ago. Since then US forces across the globe have been in a downward spiral. And, if anyone thought that that wasn't OK, they were put out to pasture.

That is what you get when you put somebody that hates the military in charge of the military.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32167 Mar 3, 2014
"The Military hates Bush too. "

Funny that everyone that openly had a disagreement with Obama is now gone...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32171 Mar 3, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Worse?
Killed Osama Bin Laden
DOW 10,000 Points higher, 250% increase
Passed Health Catre Reform
Ended the failed disaster of a War in Iraq
No 911 Attacks on American Homeland
Stopped the Banks profiting off of College Student Loans
Raised Taxes on the Rich
American Natural Gas and Oil Production at the all Time Highs
Passed Health Care for the 911 First Responders
Ended Don't Ask Don't Tell
No High Treason committed by his Staff
No TARP
GM and Chrysler still operating
Just a few lessons for you tard boy.
What does ANY of this have to do with Rand Paul anyway?
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32172 Mar 3, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea would have been to be in a position where there would be no need to "screw with them people". The best time to accomplish this would have been 5 years ago. Since then US forces across the globe have been in a downward spiral. And, if anyone thought that that wasn't OK, they were put out to pasture.
That is what you get when you put somebody that hates the military in charge of the military.
You're such a petty lying fraud,and why would you think that President Obama hate the military which he is the commander n Chief of idiot,and wasn't it you who been dancing and doing victory laps on our fallen hero's graves in Bengazi,and that's your daily ritual,you're also claim to be a veteran but you don't know what your MOS was huh,and one more thing fraud we will fail no matter how many of your lies that tell on our President and I'm grateful that McCain or Rommey didn't get elected ,or would be in every protest,war or police action across the entire world.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32173 Mar 3, 2014
Correction: WE WILL NOT FAIL. NO SURRENDER ,NO RETREAT AND WERE TAKING NO PRISONER'S .
Do you understand that Libby!
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#32176 Mar 3, 2014
Obama had nothing to with getting Bin Laden. Bush had our navy seals and other special forces on the ground looking for him for years. Obama just happened to be in office when he was found ,and didn't have any trouble taking the credit for it.

Elizabethtown, KY

#32178 Mar 3, 2014
Say what
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32181 Mar 3, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
Actually & I quote ""I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority" -- 3/13/02
G. W. Bush
AWWWWWWW !! LMAO !
That's true.

Hodgenville, KY

#32182 Mar 3, 2014
Yeep
Repub

Columbus, IN

#32183 Mar 3, 2014
Wow
Dawg

Middlesboro, KY

#32184 Mar 3, 2014
There was more money spent investigating Bill Clinton's blowjob than there was 911.

After spending trillions of dollars and thousands of lives when we had Bin Laden pinned at Toro Bora our special forces were called off.

This Russia/Ukraine thing is a nonissue to us.

If faux news didn't tell people what to think there'd be a lot of airheads running around here.

Since: Mar 14

Utrecht, Netherlands

#32185 Mar 3, 2014
that must have hurt.. i found a photo of it:

http://imagecherry.com/etbg034cwo5f
youu

Hyden, KY

#32186 Mar 3, 2014
lau09 wrote:
that must have hurt.. i found a photo of it:
http://imagecherry.com/etbg034cwo5f
suck.
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#32187 Mar 3, 2014
Take it from a person in California, democrats will make everything cost 30% more. Money isn't worth the paper its printed on here. If you have the power to vote a demo out of office, I beg you guys to take it. I don't care what you vote for, libertarian, independent, republican, green party, tea party or birthday party. The reason is, I am seriously concerned that the whole country will end up poor and in chaos. I shouldn't be having to worry about installing security doors, but I do worry about it now.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32188 Mar 4, 2014
Left hook wrote:
Take it from a person in California, democrats will make everything cost 30% more. Money isn't worth the paper its printed on here. If you have the power to vote a demo out of office, I beg you guys to take it. I don't care what you vote for, libertarian, independent, republican, green party, tea party or birthday party. The reason is, I am seriously concerned that the whole country will end up poor and in chaos. I shouldn't be having to worry about installing security doors, but I do worry about it now.
That Schwartzeneger did a great job for California.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You stupid twit.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32189 Mar 4, 2014
Dawg wrote:
There was more money spent investigating Bill Clinton's blowjob than there was 911.
After spending trillions of dollars and thousands of lives when we had Bin Laden pinned at Toro Bora our special forces were called off.
This Russia/Ukraine thing is a nonissue to us.
If faux news didn't tell people what to think there'd be a lot of airheads running around here.
Bush gave the Stand Down Order.

He promised his sorry Daddy that he would protect Osama Bin Laden.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32190 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Bush gave the Stand Down Order.
He promised his sorry Daddy that he would protect Osama Bin Laden.
It's good to see that you don't have anything bad to say about RAND PAUL on this RAND PAUL thread. Keep up the good work.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32191 Mar 4, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see that you don't have anything bad to say about RAND PAUL on this RAND PAUL thread. Keep up the good work.
I usually try not to pick on the severely mentally challenged Phaggy types.

You are welcome!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32192 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>I usually try not to pick on the severely mentally challenged Phaggy types.
You are welcome!
OK, if you aren't going to talk about RAND PAUL in the RAND PAUL thread, why don't you start a new thread where you can spout about Bush?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32193 Mar 4, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if you aren't going to talk about RAND PAUL in the RAND PAUL thread, why don't you start a new thread where you can spout about Bush?
Rand Paul, failed his Medical Boards.

So he formed his own Testing/Board and elected his Wife President of that Board.

Guess what? He passed that Board!!!!

Surprise surprise!!!!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does walmart prosecute ? ( experience only) (Sep '14) 21 min Pat 38
Poll Colonel John Floyd's Indian Defeat ... (Jan '13) 2 hr J Floyds 5th Gran... 38
Candace Gillock (Aug '13) 6 hr candice 4
Louisville, A Violent City 21 hr Waste 6
Male / Male Massage Exchange (May '12) Tue Richard 15
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) Tue Belle of Louisville 61
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Tue zoey 15
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]