Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,212)

Showing posts 24,221 - 24,240 of26,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Copy and paste again ?

I always laugh at the Soros BS, even though you've said that BS 1k times...

Sweet irony, dumb & lazy....
Justice for All

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Copy and paste again ?
I always laugh at the Soros BS, even though you've said that BS 1k times...
Sweet irony, dumb & lazy....
REPORTED!
Gabby

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Never ending battle
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!
lmfao
Nobamawhacker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

I have to agree with wtf

Now all I can think is wtf

LOL
Teamster proud

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Racist Republicans wrote:
Clearly this is undeniable proof that all republicans are in fact racist. Why else would the redneck immediately go for a "curb-stomp".
AMEN!!!!!! Spoken like a TRUE LIBERAL!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! KDP all the way!!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Teamster proud wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!!!!! Spoken like a TRUE LIBERAL!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! KDP all the way!!!!!
Again asking for all to keep it civil. We do not need for name calling. The "lady" was not one, but she got what was given as a matter of control for what could have been a bomb thrower. If you saw the video, you know she was given a foot on the shoulder to simply hold her down. but believe what you wish, this is an old story which should be let die.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

If you had a brain in your head, you saw the heel(irony) hit her head.....

As for damage, it damaged his wallet, your parties' credibility, and voting support among woman.

If you're happy losing, it must come naturally.

Keep in mind, ANY future ads against Rand, will show this video & your "kind's" contempt for voters...
Dang

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

How long has this thread been going on? How many people has posted? Dadgum give it up already, who gives a squirt of piss? Let it go.... Breath...... Relax...... Get a LIFE!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
If you had a brain in your head, you saw the heel(irony) hit her head.....
As for damage, it damaged his wallet, your parties' credibility, and voting support among woman.
If you're happy losing, it must come naturally.
Keep in mind, ANY future ads against Rand, will show this video & your "kind's" contempt for voters...
You must understand Rand Paul was in the car and had nothing to do with your projected plans to destroy HIS reputation by claiming it was something he had to do with.Usual Democratic nonsense to destroy the person, not having the ability to think of what that person really stands for politically or personally.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Again asking for all to keep it civil. We do not need for name calling. The "lady" was not one, but she got what was given as a matter of control for what could have been a bomb thrower. If you saw the video, you know she was given a foot on the shoulder to simply hold her down. but believe what you wish, this is an old story which should be let die.
The Conservaturds pos stomped her head then had to plead guilty.

You stupid SOB.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You must understand Rand Paul was in the car and had nothing to do with your projected plans to destroy HIS reputation by claiming it was something he had to do with.Usual Democratic nonsense to destroy the person, not having the ability to think of what that person really stands for politically or personally.
Randy Paul is a little boy and had to be protected from that little Woman.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Among woman? What woman? A singular woman?
Among women maybe?
That clearly was some dumb young college liberal male wearing a dime store wig.
Sending is an ignorant young male to impersonate a woman and incite violence is only hurting your own ilks credibility.
The moron should have spent enough money on a wig that would stay on and maybe even some fake breasts.
Laughable!!
You jealous because I got to do it to him wile he was still in drag?
Jealous fright-winger!
XYZ

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

blah, blah, blah
Just Sayin

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what exactly does Rand Paul stand for? To me personally, a registered Independent...he is nothing more than a grandstanding wannabe. When he got elected he proudly proclaimed he was elected to help create jobs, and to balance the budget. To date, he has produced exactly 1 budget that was so pathetic that the GOP would not even bring it to a vote. He has also produced exactly ZERO jobs bills.From Jan 2011 to Jun 2013, Paul missed 26 of 654 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. He is nothing but a rank and file party member. Period. And not even a good one at that.

I'd say he has certainly defined himself, both personally and politically.
Just Sayin

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, let's certainly not forget that fine display he put on with his well publicized filibuster. What I don't recall being so well publicized, was the fact that the next day he voted for the same bill.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Among woman? What woman? A singular woman?
Among women maybe?
That clearly was some dumb young college liberal male wearing a dime store wig.
Sending in an ignorant young male to impersonate a woman and incite violence is only hurting your own ilks credibility.
The moron should have spent enough money on a wig that would stay on and maybe even some fake breasts.
Laughable!!
I can copy and paste too!
Lauren Valle.... Not a man, any more than you. Use the internet to learn ANYTHING, wing ding....
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker-- Funny how so many just have so many different ideas. You are correct this time!

My understanding was the crowd was afraid there could have been violence.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

You cannot assault ANYONE, without a eminent danger.

She had both hands in view holding a cardboard sign & was throw to the ground. then stomped.

A moron who cannot even find her name has no intelligent reason to comment...

53-year-old Tim Profitt agreed to an Alford plea on Monday. It means he acknowledged that prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him in the assault but didn't admit guilt.

He has agreed to serve probation and pay medical expenses in an assault on a liberal activist during the 2010 election.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
She's one ugly looking dyke!
Does the video go on to show here jumping in her pick-up truck with her obese girlfriend?
What happened to your post with the link to the video clearly showing her shoulder being stepped on?
Sure looked like she was trying to attack RP to me and security measures were taken.
Either way, how much more damage can possibly occur by stepping on a liberals head?
I submit that the most severe of damage has already been done!
Little Ramdy Paul the puss was scared someone was going to snatch that Animal off his pin head.

Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,221 - 24,240 of26,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••