Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27374 Apr 24, 2013
anybody see the story where obamas justice department has charged the boston bomber with using a weapon of mass destruction, sadam had fireworks and pressure cookers , they claimed he didnt have any wmds, me thinks somebody is caught in another lie
wtf

Richmond, KY

#27375 Apr 24, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
anybody see the story where obamas justice department has charged the boston bomber with using a weapon of mass destruction, sadam had fireworks and pressure cookers , they claimed he didnt have any wmds, me thinks somebody is caught in another lie
Where are those Iraqi WMD's you ignorant pos?
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#27376 Apr 24, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry professor, I "couldn't" care less about your grammar evaluation. And yea, I've got a few ideas on how this country should be ran. It is my country after all. Why don't you start your own thread where all you mature folk can tell us how this thread should be ran. haHA
after all the comments I have seen you post on this thread..and you still call yourself mature?? now that is something to laugh at..the topic of this thread should be...read and listen to 3 year olds talking...(of course I mean you) had to break that one down for ya
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#27377 Apr 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn proper grammar you Hick.
lmao..I agree
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27378 Apr 24, 2013
Shift key is TOO HARD !!! LMAOROFU~!
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#27379 Apr 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Shift key is TOO HARD !!! LMAOROFU~!
do you know what a lower case L looks like? you get those when you don't use the SHIFT key....lmmfao..I will try to use the shift key from now on when needed since you cant read any other way..are u blind or just STUPID? lol LOL lol LOL lol LOL..i know how to start a sentence with a LARGE letter. I just choose not to
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27380 Apr 24, 2013
I chose to believe you're poorly trained & stupid. It's ALL GOOD !!!
just sayn

Auburn, KY

#27382 Apr 24, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I chose to believe you're poorly trained & stupid. It's ALL GOOD !!!
And it looks like MANY of us chose to believe the same thing about you. The more you talk, the dumber you look..It aint all good for you. It is actually pretty sad and pathitic
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#27383 Apr 24, 2013
Oh no, it's "aint" the "pathitic" misspelling ....to prove my point.

Many lemming fall off cliffs, probably brighter (than you) lemmings.... LMAOROTFU~!
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27384 Apr 25, 2013
not all lemmings are demonicRats but all demonicRats are lemmings, theres a few that arent demonicRats
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#27388 Apr 25, 2013
BTW..Glad I could make your day for you by making you laugh...LMAO
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#27389 Apr 25, 2013
translation- Dummy who adds nothing, but wants to hang with the big kids...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#27390 Apr 25, 2013
just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is go back and read some of the post on here..It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how childish you are. You and you friend Bush-Whaco...LOL..Every thread that has ever been posted on this forum ends up changing from what the original poster started. Deal with it
You sound pretty immature and silly.

Deal with it.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27398 Apr 26, 2013
just sayin has it figured out the confused stewge and wtf are here for one reason attention they cant get in real life, they will say anything stoopid enuff to get a response
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27399 Apr 26, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I care about this thread,because Rand Paul is a fraud,that teabagger hillibilly got the nerve to insult or intelligence just by thinking that his affirmative action senate election and his pappy name will get him to be the POTUS is BS he is lower than sarah palin and michelle bachman oe even herman cain that moron got a better chance of getting in the oval office,Cruz and Rubio are another couple of idiot that don't have a snowball chance in hell of getting a shot at the prize especially after they sold out the people of the usa for he corporate crumbs of the NRA.
Were moving Forward,not backwards cooter.
Hahahehe hey rand how did you pull that affirmative action senate race off? did you play Black face and sing mamaaaa!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27400 Apr 26, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That retarded kenyan line BS nonsense have been discredited just like Rand Paul affirmative action senator will ever be the POTUS
he's just another yelling redneck ignorant piece of southern racist trash,he's bought and sold by the NRA,Bp,KBR,and anyone else that would crumb him with some chump change,he might have inherited a senate seat down yonder in Dixieland the land of cotton,but as far as it goes,you should be trying to get Mitch the tired beetch to retire,were sick of looking at the sentile idiot from kentucky too ,I wonder who paid off or threaten that smart lady who would have cloober that idiot at the polls,another whinning old SOB,you Boys down there should enroll ole father times in a nursing home and let that idiot play Bingo all day!
Were is that vermint democraps,when you did that rodent?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27401 Apr 26, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cooter,I know that you're sick of that room at the Heart Break Motel and raceway,so I'm give you a tip on the may 4,Kentucky
Derby,so that you can buy yo folks a nice used traler,I mean a mobil home,battery charge with a free trailer jack and a case of fix -a-flat so pick and put your SSI money on Falling Sky,Golden Soul and Itsmyluckyday thats the trifecta,also since you're a hillybilly gunnut I am going to give you a Bonus,daddy Nose best and Tiz A Minster are to hot to stop!So if you're smater than %th grader and take my tips you will be wealthy man loser.
Watch me work!
Six more days before the kentucky derby place your bets boys,on the winner in the winner circle!
wtf

Duluth, GA

#27403 Apr 27, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
not all lemmings are demonicRats but all demonicRats are lemmings, theres a few that arent demonicRats
Whay are all Republitards so stupid?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27405 Apr 27, 2013
wtf was gonna run in the ky derby, but they said no jackasses allowed
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27408 Apr 27, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way you are correct. They make the money so that Democraps can take it away and spend it.
What a lame moocher excuse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 2 hr Sports analyst 21
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 2 hr defeated 144
Cody Rumbaugh 3 hr sad 2
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 5 hr ForumCommando 4
brad jones fairdale 6 hr brog 10
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 10 hr sounds fun 20
Ashley Sheehan = Cheating, Lying 11 hr Suburban Hero 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web