Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,161)

Showing posts 23,201 - 23,220 of26,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
demonicrats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Pretty sad, you consider yourself human and worth anything besides fertilizer.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

you wouldnt make good fertilizer you america hating terrorist loving moron, george w bush americas greatest president no matter how many times you lie it still isnht true, nanner nanner boo boo
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

do republicans controll the house of representatives or not, looks to me like somebody is making things up again
Tired

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Stop talking about this topic. This happened over 2 years ago. it doesn't matter any more. Get a life in the present instead of the past.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Gotta love dumb/broke teabaggers...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Q: What do you get when you offer a Conservative a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.

Q: How do you confuse a Conservative?
A: You don't. They're born that way.

Q: Why is it good to have a Republican passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.

Q: How do you know it's election time?
A: Preggers season for religious "ladies".
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

looky there the confused stewge tried to make a funny look out stevie hahahahahahaha, the stewge reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind, smells a bit but has no power to last
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
looky there the confused stewge tried to make a funny look out stevie hahahahahahaha, the stewge reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind, smells a bit but has no power to last
You are a pop corn fart in a wind tunnel.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Infidel

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Top 12 Reasons to Vote Democrat 1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

A 7yrs. old boy got caught bring his cat to school. The teacher ask the boy, Why? The boy said, But I had too! I heard Dad tell Mom he was gonna eat that kitty after I went to school!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Infidel wrote:
Top 12 Reasons to Vote Democrat 1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
You voted Republican because you are way too stupid to be a Democrat.
randpaul 2016

Fpo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Rand paul 2016!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

randpaul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand paul 2016!
What is he running for? President of the Glee Club.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been impeached, another hero of the demonicRats
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been impeached, another hero of the demonicRats
Guess you forgot Nixon and Johnson, both Repukes you stupid pos.
randpaul 2016

Fpo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What is he running for? President of the Glee Club.
No president of the United States Of America.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

randpaul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
No president of the United States Of America.
Lmfao

We do not elect little Sissies.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

i'll say it again dummy now read it slowly, bill clinton the only elected president of the united states of america to have been IMPEACHED
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

nixon was not impeached thats a lie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,201 - 23,220 of26,171
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr Hate insanity love the in 273
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne 52 81,549
Mitch McConnell 6 hr Kirsten Kukowski 21
ann luckett dentist 6 hr me 9
Why are Louisville drivers so bad?? (Sep '08) 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
LMPD finds body of a man in rock quarry near So... 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Louisville doctor facing charges for prescripti... (Jun '12) 8 hr Steven 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••