Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,021 - 23,040 of 26,205 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly ones never been in the military talk of draft dodgers.They really have no idea about the draft,as they were too young to know anything about it.There were other ways to avoid the draft,ask Clinton.Going to college was one way.Going to Canada was another.Joining the reserves was one,but you still served.This does not take in the fact many were in-eligible due to health problems.But then this is just another way to make believe and talk smart,when they know nothing.Usually never hear of their service,unless they service another.
Going to Texas AWOL worked for W.

lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly ones never been in the military talk of draft dodgers.They really have no idea about the draft,as they were too young to know anything about it.There were other ways to avoid the draft,ask Clinton.Going to college was one way.Going to Canada was another.Joining the reserves was one,but you still served.This does not take in the fact many were in-eligible due to health problems.But then this is just another way to make believe and talk smart,when they know nothing.Usually never hear of their service,unless they service another.
That was it, Romney had a Health problem, he has a vagina.

lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and Bill O'Reilly.
Don`t you know of the others?You only chose one group and avoided the other.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t you know of the others?You only chose one group and avoided the other.
Republicans are all cowards, just look at you.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I know, you're adding nothing... If you want my help, make an offer. Seems like teabaggers always seem to want something for free....
wild fight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Learned more than I wanted to know .The old hen started the whole fight . Somethings poults should never see turkeys doing know matter .
Robert

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

You libtards never cease to amaze me with your ignorance and your double standards.

The vast majority of the people who have fought and died for our country were NOT liberal pieces of shit.

They fought for FREEDOM you idiots.

Also you never did tell us about obama's military experience.

What you brain dead libtard morons are too fuking stupid to understand if obama had his way there would be no US military.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

No, I mean like W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Romney, McConnell, Ted Nugent, John Bolden, Newt Gingrich, and Bill O'Reilly.
Tad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

see ya
ian

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Stoopid kenfuckians
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Robert wrote:
You libtards never cease to amaze me with your ignorance and your double standards.
The vast majority of the people who have fought and died for our country were NOT liberal pieces of shit.
They fought for FREEDOM you idiots.
Also you never did tell us about obama's military experience.
What you brain dead libtard morons are too fuking stupid to understand if obama had his way there would be no US military.
Romney, Gingrich, Cheney, W, McConnell, and Rumsfeld are all Draft Dodgers you stupid pos.
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

not one person on the list that wtf or the confuced stewge posted were draft dodgers, of course a lie doesnt bother them, they live one everyday
research

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny,but also becoming so true with the "now"time!Something our gov`t has supported by the measures passed,not realizing what they have done,and it has now become almost impossible for Gov`t to straighten anything out.They could lose votes!
Sadly, you're absolutely right, Whitey! Try to have a great day, anyway, though! The Democrats' scheme to buy votes is finally at the critical point, I fear!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

obamatized wrote:
not one person on the list that wtf or the confuced stewge posted were draft dodgers, of course a lie doesnt bother them, they live one everyday
Ohhh did it hurt your little sissy feelings to find out that your Party is run by Cowards and Draft Dodgers?

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Considering their age and the years ago when the draft was over,how many do you think even received a draft notice?The lack of military service has no longer any meaning,as it is all voluntary.What branch did you serve in?Why dd you pick out only the ones you did not like?There are many on the Democratic side also did not serve,so what?It has no meaning.You continue to use any means to attack the individual,just as the Democratic Party play book tells you to do.I suspect many of us that were subject to the old draft are now dead.
hold up

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering their age and the years ago when the draft was over,how many do you think even received a draft notice?The lack of military service has no longer any meaning,as it is all voluntary.What branch did you serve in?Why dd you pick out only the ones you did not like?There are many on the Democratic side also did not serve,so what?It has no meaning.You continue to use any means to attack the individual,just as the Democratic Party play book tells you to do.I suspect many of us that were subject to the old draft are now dead.
Like your playbook doesn't say the same thing. All you have to do is check out some tea party videos and see some pretty viscous attacks on individuals. But those probably dont count since that is representative of the Christian coalition huh?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Christian Coalition?Don`t know there is much of that involved.

Mostly ,having listened to most of the speeches,only heard of the ones doing stupid things.Did like Rand Pauls saying"we don`t have to mention any names".Did you hear that,or just passed it over?
hold up

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

But, attacking people is something republicans just dont do.(eye roll) nowhere in there playbook at all right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbery victim, suspect shot each other on Libe... 20 min Sandy06 1
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 30 min Sisterlovenpoofy 1,023
2 people injured in shooting at Jackson Street,... 59 min Sandy06 1
Republicans 1 hr Disgusted 9
Rotten West End parents 1 hr Truth 5
Nothing Changes Projects 1 hr Truth 4
Anyone need a good time? call..... 1 hr sassy 1
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Fri john 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••