Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,961 - 22,980 of 26,226 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
poopbird

AOL

#26634 Mar 13, 2013
a six month old baby was shot in chicago

the father is a well known gang banger ,
and has been arrested 40 times in the past 11 years ,...
as well as the mother,..... who was shot in the leg about a year ago
these welfare sucking slime buckets routinely use baby's as a prop ,..and like to hide their drugs and guns in diapers

the scuttlebutt on the street is that the so called father used the baby as a human shield ,....{and is a registered democrat}
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26635 Mar 13, 2013
The scuttlebutt on the street, is you're both drunk & stupid....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#26636 Mar 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's little stevie and the "smile" is concealed amusement at her moronic husband, who votes differently/stupidly. Poor child, senile at 7 years old... mentally.
I just wanted to drop you a brief line and tell you that I'm really not interested in anything you have to say. Grow up, and try to do something meaningful with your life, and maybe you will straighten up. I doubt it, but the Lord does, sometime, work in mysterious ways. For now, though, I'll pray for you, and hope that you can mend your ways. Have a wonderful day, anyway, my friend!!!
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26638 Mar 14, 2013
It's interesting you answer then, liar....
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#26639 Mar 14, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to drop you a brief line and tell you that I'm really not interested in anything you have to say. Grow up, and try to do something meaningful with your life, and maybe you will straighten up. I doubt it, but the Lord does, sometime, work in mysterious ways. For now, though, I'll pray for you, and hope that you can mend your ways. Have a wonderful day, anyway, my friend!!!
Good for you ,Stevie.I try to do the same,but with some ,it is becoming harder and harder to understand.When all some see is the problem with someone else or the other Party,and yet have no thoughts that we all are people with our own abilities>
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26640 Mar 14, 2013
We are all people, who call the elected president childish names, then pretend to walk the high road ?? Who're you fooling, senile "guy" ?? NOBODY !!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26641 Mar 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
We are all people, who call the elected president childish names, then pretend to walk the high road ?? Who're you fooling, senile "guy" ?? NOBODY !!!
The elected President is just that,elected.It does not mean we bow down,nor that we like his endeavors.We also ,have the right to speak as we feel and think.So do you.I have much respect for the position,none for the present and little for the current group of Democrats in Congress.You are currently getting in that group.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26642 Mar 14, 2013
I have no respect for you senile hypocrite, the games of name calling is so childish, you ceased to matter.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26643 Mar 14, 2013
What is ,or,do you have,an opinion on the current Bills in the Senate?What would you like to see in a Immigration Reform ,and should it leave out amnesty or secure the Border?What do you think of the gun control measure?There are other things to occupy your mind,if you try! any position on the current items being brought up in the Senate?What is your opinion of the Senate Budget?What do you think of the Gun Bill?So far,what do you think of the spending of almost one Billion on the 20 frivilous items on the news last night?

Now go home and study up a little on what is going on,before you start callin names.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26644 Mar 14, 2013
I have no respect for partisan idiots, who say poor folks shouldn't have healthcare, but go to church and pretend to be Christians. Sorry white noise, you're a senile fool....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26645 Mar 14, 2013
Hey dummy, telling strangers on the web what to do is almost as dumb as you....
Charles

Louisa, KY

#26646 Mar 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I have no respect for partisan idiots, who say poor folks shouldn't have healthcare, but go to church and pretend to be Christians. Sorry white noise, you're a senile fool....
Just last week a young man in his mid twenties was admitted for kidney stones. He is lazy and never keeps a job for long.Do you think he paid his bill? No, but he continues to use the medical services. Mandating insurance be paid by the legal, working citizens and allowing lowlives get health coverage for free is the problem. Our borders need barred. No darn illegals. The spending needs to stop. Now!!! The poor already have coverage. They fall under income guidelines and are either on SSI or refuse to work.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26647 Mar 14, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Just last week a young man in his mid twenties was admitted for kidney stones. He is lazy and never keeps a job for long.Do you think he paid his bill? No, but he continues to use the medical services. Mandating insurance be paid by the legal, working citizens and allowing lowlives get health coverage for free is the problem. Our borders need barred. No darn illegals. The spending needs to stop. Now!!! The poor already have coverage. They fall under income guidelines and are either on SSI or refuse to work.
Pretending sick people are automatically low lives and wanting people to die, is YOUR real problem.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#26648 Mar 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Pretending sick people are automatically low lives and wanting people to die, is YOUR real problem.
No, I actually know someone with the same medical condition was charged $20,000 for a procedure this lazy person basically got for free. Now, unfair nonetheless.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26649 Mar 14, 2013
"I know someone".... Best possible "story". If you're a crap weasel.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26650 Mar 14, 2013
Btw- If you'd used anything, but a round number... Your "BS story" would be more "believable", moron.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#26651 Mar 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Btw- If you'd used anything, but a round number... Your "BS story" would be more "believable", moron.
The One person was my brother. And the other my ex's family. I know exactly what the hell I'm referring to.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26652 Mar 14, 2013
Blather and BS....
just me

Richmond, VA

#26653 Mar 15, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Amen
obamatized

London, KY

#26654 Mar 15, 2013
its really sad , theres no way to discuss anything with the hypnotized obozoites, they are clueless, dependents of the gubment and dont want it any other way, they have never had anything and know they will never have anything because their only goal in life is to have someone else provide their means

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min FUCKlNG Hysterical 1,467
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 31 min Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 41 min Phoenix97 4
Slumlord of Lou,Ky (Jun '09) 3 hr Samantha Ramsey 43
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 4 hr Samanthan Ramsey 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Owl 81,598
The Kingdom Center 8 hr disgusted 1
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••