Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,521 - 22,540 of 26,226 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>In your "religion" calling posters gay is a rational position, right ? See, your own party is the actual problem and you turn a blind, senile eye....
What ever turned you on?To my knowledge,never called any one GAY and have mostly said both Parties should be stopped from collecting money as it makes them obligated to the givers!!Not blind,not senile,but you little boy/girl have so very much to learn about life and people.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Unless someone states what their sexual orientation is,how would any of us know,much less,why should any of us care?None on here can harm any of us directly,so attack something worthwile.Like taxes,Congress ,POTUS,or anything!
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Swing and a miss, by the old moron, who didn't ADDRESS THE POINT.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Unless someone states what their sexual orientation is,how would any of us know,much less,why should any of us care?None on here can harm any of us directly,so attack something worthwile.Like taxes,Congress ,POTUS,or anything!
The guy who complained about personal attacks, now says "who cares" ?? Hypocrite already today ?? CHECK !!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>The guy who complained about personal attacks, now says "who cares" ?? Hypocrite already today ?? CHECK !!
You have to be a Democrat.I did not say who cares.It was Hillery,your choice for 2016.So,by interpolation,you must also say "who cares".The Democrats are the ones twisting every thing not said to fit their own definition and to fit their own method of going after the person.kill the messinger?That the motive?Hypocrite?Now you have really described your self.

Based upon your comment,you surely must be a twisted raving maniac!!Is that what you were looking for?But that is NOT what was said.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The guy who complained about personal attacks, now says "who cares"/why should any of us care ??

Hypocrite already today ?? CHECK !! CHECK !!!

"Man", begging words and deflecting ?? You're useless.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be a Democrat.I did not say who cares.It was Hillery,your choice for 2016.So,by interpolation,you must also say "who cares".The Democrats are the ones twisting every thing not said to fit their own definition and to fit their own method of going after the person.kill the messinger?That the motive?Hypocrite?Now you have really described your self.
Based upon your comment,you surely must be a twisted raving maniac!!Is that what you were looking for?But that is NOT what was said.
The Democrats has THEIR ex-presidents at the convention. Your party invited neither of the Bushs or Cheney......

GUESS WHY ???

They destroyed our economy.
fun

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats has THEIR ex-presidents at the convention. Your party invited neither of the Bushs or Cheney......
GUESS WHY ???
"The Democrats has THEIR ex-presidents..continuous blather"

Is English your first language?
real space case

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Democrats had THEIR ex-presidents at the convention. Your party invited neither of the Bushs or Cheney......

GUESS WHY ???

Is deflection your ONLY defense, dumb*ss ???
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>In your "religion" calling posters gay is a rational position, right ? See, your own party is the actual problem and you turn a blind, senile eye....
Calling my gay hubby gay is saying the truth, dear Slewsie.
topit

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Republicans all the way
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Democrats had THEIR ex-presidents at the convention. Your party invited neither of the Bushs or Cheney......

GUESS WHY ???

Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
GUESS WHY ???
Obama skipped the NCAAP Convention to hang out and beg for money from rich white folk in Hollyweird...
GUESS WHY ???
He hates black people.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

So, every event he misses, YOU get to guess the reason ?? Poor troll, NOTHING works your way.

Of course, I do believe you're a loser drunken troll. LMAOROFU~! Military, NOPE ~! Young kids, lost custody LONG AGO... PhillipKs VodKa CURRENTLY !!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
It just dawned on me that saying a joke was funny,gave you the opinion this was a sexual innuendo.??? How dumb are you?Pretty much so?
My age probably indicates a difference in mentality from times when name calling was not done.It still is not acceptable in the society where we live.Just the smart Alec,dumb ones do it.
I have said ,long ago,and it still stands,that immediate contact with the sexual deviate is not something desired by some that are older and straight.Make the most of this if you are still so silly.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

A "guy" who cannot write a decent post, calling anyone dumb ?? Poor, senile, fool... You have no class or character, your family recognizes it and avoids you. Good luck, your life is a waste.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
GUESS WHY ???
Two things the Bush Aministration did to destroy the economy.Bush ,while in office,pleaded with the Congress beginning in 2001 theu 2007 to regulate Fannie and Freddie.Congress two Democrats,chair of that parties money and banking ,said nothing was wrong.Congress was Democratic.They did nothing.Both Barney Frank and Chris Dodd received the most in funds for their PAC`s from these two.(I have said before that money corrupts)This caused the housing bubble to blow up.
Bush went into the Irac war.
Bush ended up with leaving the debt at nine Trillion.

Consider that to Obama in just 4 years ending the first 4th year term to run for re election and having a 16 trillion debt.That alone is destroying our economy.Many reasons are also parts and parcel doing the job.It is Obama`s now,not Bush`s.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The biggest mistake Bush made was not not sign legislation making it a felony to be a liberal,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
A "guy" who cannot write a decent post, calling anyone dumb ?? Poor, senile, fool... You have no class or character, your family recognizes it and avoids you. Good luck, your life is a waste.
what do you mean 'guy?' you are posting from Seattle, which mathematically the odds are you are a male but act and dress like a female, and being on the left coast, you are dumb so why get mad about it,
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
That's my gay Slewsie. A man's man who can not write a decent post and calling everyone else dumb ??

LMAOROLFU~! to you too Slewsie dear!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville