Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#25638 Jan 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know Consistent was a woman.
I was referring to Amused Slew, either way, if they are a lib, so what,

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#25645 Jan 28, 2013
A couple celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. When they were asked what their secret was to a long lasting marriage they said: "We take the time to go out to a restaurant two times a week. A candlelight dinner, soft music and a slow walk home. She goes on Tuesdays, and I go on Fridays."
Daniel

Elizabethtown, KY

#25648 Jan 28, 2013
Still believe expanding alcohol sales in Breckinridge County will result in revenue? Get the facts. County Judge Executive Lucas dispelled that myth on Thursday's interview on the radio. Here's an article with his quotes and a link to the podcast so you can hear it from his mouth: http://goo.gl/lzUcE
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25650 Jan 28, 2013
One of the biggest problems is that the drunks will do more damage than the value of the revenue.Same applies to pot,drugs of the illusionary effect.Gun control is not the problem,it is the one that controls the Gun!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25651 Jan 28, 2013
Tell that to half the population,no Democrat will even recognize they should think about it!Obama has spoken!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25652 Jan 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
One of the biggest problems is that the drunks will do more damage than the value of the revenue.Same applies to pot,drugs of the illusionary effect.Gun control is not the problem,it is the one that controls the Gun!
More childish stupidity from a moron.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25653 Jan 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You moronic imbecile, your childish ignorant Statements are a joke.
Grow up deadbeat.
You called it.Moronic imbecile can not even understand "YOU".
If you can not say something it is better to shut up than to prove your stupidity.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#25654 Jan 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You called it.Moronic imbecile can not even understand "YOU".
If you can not say something it is better to shut up than to prove your stupidity.
That is why your Mommy always told you to shut the f--k up, Stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25655 Jan 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is why your Mommy always told you to shut the f--k up, Stupid.
Noooo,_we came from a civil and religious family.You are recalling your own past.We were taught to not talk when adults were present!
Could it be,you were behind the door when brains were passed out?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25656 Jan 28, 2013
Remember, when you "claimed" your side was religious and polite ??? Yeah, me neither.... Poor loser !
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25657 Jan 28, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Remember, when you "claimed" your side was religious and polite ??? Yeah, me neither.... Poor loser !
Have to agree neither side is religious.But some of us try to be!With WTF you just sometimes slip.
Yeah,guess that I am a sore looser when it effects the whole Country!How do you agree with the new taxes coming around?Give the poor or the middle class any boost in spending money?
How about answering my earlier questions about Health Care for the illegals and the ones that won`t work?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25658 Jan 28, 2013
They get health care now, ObamaCare is the same as RomneyCare, but national... As for your hypocrisy, no pass. Your guys are worse and more off topic.
bib lolwia

Somerset, KY

#25659 Jan 28, 2013
lol wish i could have been there for that
TWA

London, KY

#25662 Jan 29, 2013
anybody see the report about the ceos of gm, and all the other bailed out companies getting 400,000 dollar bonuses, thanks obozo they really need that money, oh yeah before i forget the taxes obozo raises on the rich has already been spent hahahahahaha what idiots
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25664 Jan 29, 2013
I saw it... funny you blame Obama, because American businessmen, like RawMoney are raping the country ??? Since when, has Obama been/paid a CEO, teabagger ???
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25665 Jan 29, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
They get health care now, ObamaCare is the same as RomneyCare, but national... As for your hypocrisy, no pass. Your guys are worse and more off topic.
They get Health Care now at the expense of the taxpayers.They sneak into our Country,get on the welfare rolls,get food stamps,housing assistance,and have their babies with the baby then being a citizen.You and Congress just have no sense of conservative,protect our home country first,do you?This country spends millions to do all this and it is nonsense for you to claim it is not Christian to secure the Border and send them home?Stupid is what I call it.Hypocrisy?No,just common sense so many do not have.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25666 Jan 29, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I saw it... funny you blame Obama, because American businessmen, like RawMoney are raping the country ??? Since when, has Obama been/paid a CEO, teabagger ???
Go back and check where all the stemulus money went,will you?Romney made his by being smart,not taking it secretly ,from the taxpayers.Just can`t see thru the crap ?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25667 Jan 29, 2013
So, your "solution" ?? Oh yeah, assign blame, when Romney did the same ??? LMAOROTFU~! Let them DIE, just go ahead and RIGHT IT !! PHONEY CHRISTIAN !!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25668 Jan 29, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, your "solution" ?? Oh yeah, assign blame, when Romney did the same ??? LMAOROTFU~! Let them DIE, just go ahead and RIGHT IT !! PHONEY CHRISTIAN !!!
I give up,you are so off course,it becomes the same as trying to get through (to WTF to be relistic and understand anything).Your mind is closed.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25669 Jan 29, 2013
Of course, you give up, your "position" is comical.... Come on "Christian", tell the folks you want to choose WHO DIES !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min what 4,351
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Birds 81,630
Iron Order MC. and The Outlaws MC. (Jan '10) 2 hr trp 67
Joey Zenos 2 hr Joey Zero 2
Grimes Equals Obama 7 hr Obamas KY Candidate 1
Hardin Co. mother pleads guilty after trying to... 9 hr Fgknvccv 5
Family 'distraught' after items stolen from Rad... 9 hr Tough Guy 1
•••
•••
Louisville Dating