Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,115)

Showing posts 22,281 - 22,300 of26,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fake

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
ou got one thing right you are a fake , talk about business as usual lets talk about oboz blming bush for his faiures, and democrats using he lie, bush lied about wmds which is a bald faced lie, or better yet how bot the one we already spent that money obozo keeps using
Do you know anyone that speaks English that could type for you? I can't make heads or tails out of that mess.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

i cant speak dumbassanese so you will never understand me you rootsmooching turdtamper
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Rand Paul was making a statement about Health Care.What right do you have to get free health Care and push off the expense on the others that are taxpayers?When that Health Care gets so expensive the Nation and the workers that pay taxes can no longer pay for it,what right does anyone have to stand there and demand it?Simple economics should be simple enough for you to figure this out.But go on and keep demanding,one day you will perhaps understand.
Why do the Israelis and Iraqis get it free and paid for by the US Taxpayers.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
when one of you leftwingwhackadoos can show me where obozo is gonna provide free healthcare i will listen to your argument until then, somebody has to pay for this , and forcing people to purchase health insurance is not providing free healthcare i dont know where you leftwingwhackadoodles come up with this horseshit rand paul was telling you somebody has to pay for it but as usual you got you head so far up obozos asscrak you can see anything else
The US provides it free to all Israelis, Stupid.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

as usual the turdtamper has nothing to add but ignorance
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
as usual the turdtamper has nothing to add but ignorance
Then just hush.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

ill refer to you as rambutt from this point forward, you are nothing but a retarded keyboard commando
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
ill refer to you as rambutt from this point forward, you are nothing but a retarded keyboard commando
You are a deadbeat low life white trash Trailer dweller.

lmao
lmao
lmao

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now, sit back and relax---OH, MY GOD!"

Silence followed and, after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier but, while I was talking, the flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and spilled the hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in Coach said, "That's nothing! He should see the back of mine!"
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

passenger = stinky stevie.....
Jim

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

What?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian, right ??? God would do the same, right wing nut ?? SARCASM ALERT ~!
Sometimes you totally fail to answer the question ,or,to understand what is said.
What makes you think Christians would refuse care for people?Never ,that I know of.What was asked is neither Christian nor otherwise,simply put,what is the reason Health Care should be Free?Why should all workers pay taxes to give Health Care to ones that are illegal,ones that refuse to work or help themselves?Of course,Health Care ,food stamps,welfare,is what should be and would be given to the indegent and the too poor to take care of themselves,but you have to believe there should be a stop somewhere before we go broke,don`t you?

Are you aware the Hospital here had to close the OBGYN because so many illegals came here to have their children,no insurance,never paid?It has nothing to do with the poor or the indegent,it is political and paying your own way.So many of this Nation and in the progressive ,liberal,Democratic Party fail to either acknowledge or believe in this anymore.This is where we question why the Border stays open,we question amnesty,we question why jobs are not on the agenda,such as the pipe line,etc.Where has the mesiah been for 4 years without even meeting with his jobs committee?And you wonder at the Republicans?We wonder where your thinking went!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Problem--the Republican and the Democrats as Parties are the same.They just want to keep their jobs,keep the Washington money machine coming home to them.Who got the most from the money flowing into Washington?Which Party really is going to make things better?Which Party really will protect the Constitution and the Country,control the Borders?Both are the same.
Armilus Dajjal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

whitehair wrote:
Problem--the Republican and the Democrats as Parties are the same.They just want to keep their jobs,keep the Washington money machine coming home to them.Who got the most from the money flowing into Washington?Which Party really is going to make things better?Which Party really will protect the Constitution and the Country,control the Borders?Both are the same.
They are two sides of the same coin.
Abe

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Ouch.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

oblamer ended terrorism, now we gotta tackle 'man made disasters',
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

It will reduce the cost of cars and could save Detroit With a lower speed limit one certainly doesn't have much need for a big honking hemi, and probably you don't need so many airbags and so much crash protection. Cars could be lighter and cheaper, take up less space, and Detroit could quit worrying about CAFE standards.

It could solve our infrastructure problems and save on taxes. As we noted in an earlier post, "Transportation officials know many of the nation's 600,000 bridges are in need of repair or replacement. About one in eight has been deemed "structurally deficient." Lighter vehicles travelling at slower speeds do far less damage to our roads and bridges. Design loads and lane widths could be adapted to the smaller vehicles. Three lane highways might become four lane; more capacity for the price of a can of paint.

It would spur innovation and investment in alternative transport if trains go four times as fast as cars, there is a lot more incentive to use them.

It would promote innovation in urban design and densification of the existing suburbs Parking lots could be scaled down, buildings built more closely together, America could begin to look more like Europe. Although most commuters probably don't move at 55 mph now, it is still likely that people might tend to want to live closer to work with a lower speed limit

http://www.treehugger.com/cars/lowering-the-s ...

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

There were once three guys. Their names were Amused Slew, who did have a somewhat functioning brain. Next, we have Uncle Tabby, who was a fairly run of the mill dumb ass. Last, we have WTF, who was a well known raving moron. Anyway, they were on vacation, and were going to cross the Sahara Desert.

Slew, the leader of the group, says, "Okay, assholes, if we're gonna cross this thing, then we'd better be prepared. We will meet back here in one hour, and each of us will bring some form of survival, so that we can make it across the desert." The other two just nodded dumbly, and they all headed off to find survival items.

An hour passes, and they all meet back again. Slew says, "I brought some ice packs to keep our heads cool!"

Uncle Tabby said, "I brought a pail of water, so that we can keep hydrated!"

Then, out of curiosity, Slew and Uncle Tabby asked WTF, "Hey, asshole! What did you bring a car door for?!"

WTF chimed up and said, "Well, I heard that deserts get a little hot, don't they? I just thought I'd bring this so that when it does get hot, I can roll the window down!"
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

man, what a basket case, 1/2 the time she makes no sense, the other half she doesn't make sense either, wonder what that post name means,
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
man, what a basket case, 1/2 the time she makes no sense, the other half she doesn't make sense either, wonder what that post name means,
I didn't know Consistent was a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,281 - 22,300 of26,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••