Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,114)

Showing posts 22,261 - 22,280 of26,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bimbo

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
your "writing" says it all too, unattractive, libotard, lesbian,
BAAAAAAAAAA
Your blabbering says it all, you are stupid, slow and a misfit.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Glass House wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitly in space because you are "way out there". Doctors take an oath but it seems that the only oath they take now is to take our money because they are more into prescribing medication than to treat what is causing us to get sick. Most of you who make the posts do not even research the person you are talking about to see what they are all about. Rand Paul supports the constitution and is the first to admit that the US government is wasting our money and not investing in this country. As far as Hilary, something is up with that deal or she wouldn't be stepping down. We will probably never know but there is a reason for it. It isn't about Democrats and Republicans anymore, it is about who is willing to step in there and protect our rights. He will have my vote and i wish he or someone with his views would run for President because they will have my vote.
And you will lose in a Landslide again.

lmao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
like i said america was at war with terrorists when rumsfeld was secretary of state, remember obozo ended the wars and everybody loves us now hahahahaha, oh yeah dont forget obozo axed for the money cpngress, which by the half of is controlled by democrats refused, what horseshit
Uhhhh 911 Stupid.

lmao
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

91 was planned by the clintonista regime' end of story thats why democrat held up bushs cabinet appointments until a few days before the attack, doofus
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
91 was planned by the clintonista regime' end of story thats why democrat held up bushs cabinet appointments until a few days before the attack, doofus
91????

You ignorant pos STFU.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your blabbering says it all, you are stupid, slow and a misfit.
but not a lesbian like AS, BAAAAAAAA
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
but not a lesbian like AS, BAAAAAAAA
And not a Homo like you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul was making a statement about Health Care.What right do you have to get free health Care and push off the expense on the others that are taxpayers?When that Health Care gets so expensive the Nation and the workers that pay taxes can no longer pay for it,what right does anyone have to stand there and demand it?Simple economics should be simple enough for you to figure this out.But go on and keep demanding,one day you will perhaps understand.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And not a Homo like you.
quit being a chicken chaser you sick pervert, BAAAAAAAA, I mean, cluck cluck cluck,
Hi Dumb Buzzard

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Did you tell these folks that you were mad at the world because you never got an education so they need to feel sorry for you?
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
quit being a chicken chaser you sick pervert, BAAAAAAAA, I mean, cluck cluck cluck,
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Rand Paul was making a statement about Health Care.What right do you have to get free health Care and push off the expense on the others that are taxpayers?When that Health Care gets so expensive the Nation and the workers that pay taxes can no longer pay for it,what right does anyone have to stand there and demand it?Simple economics should be simple enough for you to figure this out.But go on and keep demanding,one day you will perhaps understand.
Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian, right ??? God would do the same, right wing nut ?? SARCASM ALERT ~!
Amos Moses

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian
It's hard to believe 'people' like you are allowed out by yourself-
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Feel free to kill folks without healthcare, after all, you're a Christian, right ??? God would do the same, right wing nut ??

SARCASM ALERT ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Amos Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe 'people' like you are allowed out by yourself-
It's hard to believe(,) you can't read SARCASM ALERT !!!
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

when one of you leftwingwhackadoos can show me where obozo is gonna provide free healthcare i will listen to your argument until then, somebody has to pay for this , and forcing people to purchase health insurance is not providing free healthcare i dont know where you leftwingwhackadoodles come up with this horseshit rand paul was telling you somebody has to pay for it but as usual you got you head so far up obozos asscrak you can see anything else
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

i see diane frankenhstiens new gun control law exempts federal officials hahahahahaha, hypocite to the nth degree as usual
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/25/emails-show...
well well well heres another democrat having sex with underagegurls , must be the only way they can get a gurl is if they arent mature enuff to know
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

dont worry confused stewge nobody will ever accuse you of being a gurl, butch
Fake

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Only conservatards have ever called it "free" healthcare.

They coined the phrase and then use it as an argument. Faux news viewers love this type of tactic. In other words, business as usual.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

ou got one thing right you are a fake , talk about business as usual lets talk about oboz blming bush for his faiures, and democrats using he lie, bush lied about wmds which is a bald faced lie, or better yet how bot the one we already spent that money obozo keeps using

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,261 - 22,280 of26,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr gogetter 81,541
Crews working fatal accident on Southern Parkway 3 hr Phoenix97 9
a virtual fitness studio (Aug '11) 5 hr FitnessPrincess 2
Male / Male Massage Exchange (May '12) 6 hr lexm4m 12
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 7 hr Truth 97
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 8 hr Disgusted 269
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 12 hr unknown 36
•••
•••