Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
22,201 - 22,220 of 26,225 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25368 Jan 17, 2013
Lot of municipalities have gun buybacks and guns are turned it, to be destroyed...As for your "spelling", it's a tie on which make you look stupider, content/spelling...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25369 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Lot of municipalities have gun buybacks and guns are turned it, to be destroyed...As for your "spelling", it's a tie on which make you look stupider, content/spelling...
why are u still a lesbian?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25370 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, we all knew you'd deflect from your dumb-ass-ery.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25371 Jan 17, 2013
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25372 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, we all knew you'd deflect from your dumb-ass-ery.
the only deflection here is you not answering the question that everybody wants to know, why? there is no reason for it,
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25373 Jan 17, 2013
A man would want to say slurs face to face... Find one and ask them.
TWA

London, KY

#25374 Jan 17, 2013
if leftwingwhackadoodles believe in gun control so much why havent we heard of the great leftwingwhackadoodle exodus to turn in their guns, practice what you preach doodleheads
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25375 Jan 17, 2013
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25376 Jan 17, 2013
TWA wrote:
if leftwingwhackadoodles believe in gun control so much why havent we heard of the great leftwingwhackadoodle exodus to turn in their guns, practice what you preach doodleheads
You go first f' khead, before you pee your pants.
TWA

London, KY

#25377 Jan 17, 2013
as usual they ignore tha facts attack the words and lie like dogs leftwingwhackadoodles are amazing
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25378 Jan 17, 2013
Thanks, but compared to a shiftless guy, anyone's amazing...

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25379 Jan 17, 2013
It could be worse.. Had this Liberal Left wing feminist tried this on the President her head being stepped on would have been kind compared to the beating she would have gotten. Its true its true..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25382 Jan 17, 2013
Yep, the president and Rand are the same person and you're not sane.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25383 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yep, the president and Rand are the same person and you're not sane.
Like a typical liberal.. Deflect, Deny, Rinse and Repeat.. I feel sorry for people like you.. I should not be trading comments with someone ill equipped to adequately respond with intelligence. No one even began to say that Rand and the President were the same person... Come January 2017.. That would be a true statement indeed.
zipyourlip

Sheridan, AR

#25407 Jan 18, 2013
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) may talk tough when pressing Congress to act on disaster relief or criticizing the National Rifle Association's advertising, but that's apparently not scaring Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

Speaking on the Laura Ingraham show on Friday, the Kentucky senator and potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate took Christie to task for his recent admonitions.

“I think criticizing the Second Amendment movement and the over-the-top ‘give me my money’ stuff,‘I want all 60 billion now or I’ll throw a tantrum,’ I don’t think that’s going to play well in the Republican primary,” Paul said, referring to speculation that Christie is also preparing for a 2016 White House run.

Christie has been an unabashed critic of Congress as House lawmakers proceeded slowly in their efforts to approve a $51 billion aid package for the storm-battered northeast. And on Wednesday, Christie blasted an NRA ad that used President Barack Obama's children to accuse the president of hypocrisy on gun rights, calling it "reprehensible."

In his interview, Paul characterized Christie's criticism as a retreat on gun rights.

“You have some Republicans backing down like Christie backing down and criticizing the NRA, and I think that doesn’t do any good,” he said.

Paul continued, claiming that Christie's recent moves were a sign that he was "solidifying his support with Democrats in New Jersey and maybe liberal Republicans.”.......the meltdown of the Republican Party continues....... and America is happy :)
TWA

London, KY

#25412 Jan 18, 2013
as usual the perp here the woman rushing rand pauls car is actually the victim according to the leftwingwhackadoodles, talk about crazy idiots
J Connor

Dallas, TX

#25443 Jan 20, 2013
Something is happening that we should all be aware of. Wal-Mart, Brooks Brothers, Saks and a lot of other companies are finding a need to talk about offering more Made in the USA products. Some of them are almost certainly engaged in a PR offensive but even the need to wind up the PR machine is an interesting development. At the same time All American Clothing is announcing that it is expanding from a 5,000 ft manufacturing facility to a 55,000 ft facility and has a 20% increase in sales over the previous year… Coincidence? I believe in them, but have never really seen one. It sure looks like the market,(from one end of the spectrum to the other) is hearing us and what we are saying is that we want to buy products that are Made in the USA and we want to create jobs for ourselves and for fellow Americans who will be our customers. Find it, buy it and leave the imports on the shelf collecting dust. John C. UnitedAmericanConsumer dot com
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25447 Jan 20, 2013
About gun rights-google the attitude the Aussies have about the Australian gun grab and destruction of private ownership of guns.Then you may want to join the religious right to own your own.

About the recent Immigration Bill passed by the House and put in his desk drawer by the- NO -Senator Reid-HR-6429 commonly called the STEM Bill-We agree it did not cover what to do with the illegals here nor did it cover secureing the Border.Senator Rand Paul wants the Border secured,then have a immigration bill to cover the ones here VS the ones we want here.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#25448 Jan 20, 2013
Amused SLew wrote:
Religious right hypocrites lost ? However did that happen ???
My personal belief is that the over religious right and the under religious left should back up to a time as right after WW2 when we had peace and a country that mostly attended the Church of choice.
The people now here seem to have very little Religious endeavors in them,We could do better.And should.
Sve

Stockholm, Sweden

#25464 Jan 21, 2013
as always one of a few normal politicians in usa just like this Rand Paul is and again these pathetic lies to undermine him. you from usa, how do you see future of your country if you allow to insult, undermine all your normal politicians? You will go down together with them. Fight and undermine cliques, which ruin your country and the world and support normal, good politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Pete Helmkamp 1,317
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 17 min Flynt 123
ann luckett dentist 53 min just me 20
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 1 hr ur wrong 12
Homicide detectives investigating shooting near... 2 hr LouisvilleReport 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr pusherman_ 81,595
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 3 hr Truth 3
•••
•••
Louisville Dating