Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,961 - 21,980 of 26,226 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
MIRROR

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Take a good look in one, the side that shows a reflecttion. What you will see looking this is yourself, you may want to concentrait on your own disgusting behavior and realize that you may want to realize that it's beyond forgivable. If you don't want shady, don't plant trees. I doubt Rand Paul would influenced by your transparent behavior. YOU CREATE the problems as a politician Rand rambles and answers questions, that are none of your business, pretty much as honestly as you give in your motives. He's protected and looked after. Not everything is for sail. I'm sure he is pretty much indifferent to his non supporters. Some people will pay anything to get people to lie, That kind of man is the most unsuccessful kind of person of all. ps Key are for ignitions not paint. I'd rather be broke. Rand will be heard and will not.be controlled. He's unashamed of himself and your judgement isn't required or desired. If your a supporter, a wise woman once told me the truth always comes out in the end. Enjoy your day and your "familie"!
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

unlike the kenyan they call obozo i love america
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Most of us do,only the view is different in Washington.What is good for themselves and their ideology,is not necessarily good for the Country.They do not understand this.Obama is their leader.
MaN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

YOU R RIGHT !
LETS cut ALL THE defense spending ,..
ALL OF IT !

and GIVE all the money to WELFARE mothers ,...
so they can have even more babies !
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

MaN wrote:
YOU R RIGHT !
LETS cut ALL THE defense spending ,..
ALL OF IT !
and GIVE all the money to WELFARE mothers ,...
so they can have even more babies !
No. Iwant to cut off Israel too.

I already said that, cut off that Welfare State.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

obamaclaus wrote:
stevie i believe the confused screw wants a date
No, he has WTF. You can spot them a mile away. They are inseparable, walking hand in hand down the street, with about six feet of colon dragging behind each of them. They are quite sexually active, you know! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
the MaN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

we need to give more union people more tax money ,...
and all the welfare folks too

maybe obama should take the houses away from the rich and middle class
take all the money from the decadent people and put them in reeducation camps ,...

we should give the poor people FREE housing
and allow them to have as many children as they want ,...

death to Israel ,...
the Arabs should take over all of Europe and the middle east ,....

Americas day is over my friends ...

the Arab spring will encompass the globe soon ! death to the infidels
Dajjal

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

the MaN wrote:
we need to give more union people more tax money ,...
and all the welfare folks too
maybe obama should take the houses away from the rich and middle class
take all the money from the decadent people and put them in reeducation camps ,...
we should give the poor people FREE housing
and allow them to have as many children as they want ,...
death to Israel ,...
the Arabs should take over all of Europe and the middle east ,....
Americas day is over my friends ...
the Arab spring will encompass the globe soon ! death to the infidels
You have to get through me first.
JustSayin

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Most of us do,only the view is different in Washington.What is good for themselves and their ideology,is not necessarily good for the Country.They do not understand this.Obama is their leader.
At least he has the sense enough to try something that has actually worked in the not so distant past. There has not been a single GOP president in my lifetime(60s) that has had a balanced budget. There have been 3 Dems. Fact of the matter is that since the early 1900s there has only been 2 GOP presidents that didn't have the reigns before and during the 2 worst recessions and 1 full fledge depression! Ike and Nixon. Ike created a whole bunch of jobs with govt. backed projects. Nixon really wanted a national Medicare program in place in his 2nd term. Got a little sidetracked and didn't get to pursue it however. Recently you have had Reagan who quadrupled our deficit...by initially trying the same things the current day GOP leadership want to try once again (he even said "defecits don't matter)....HW who just quite frankly didn't have a fighting chance thanks to RR...then W who created a defecit of record porportion from an economy that wasn't so bad when he took over.

I just don't see where the GOP comes off like they know how to do anything with money....except how to hide it avoid paying anything.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

hillbill wrote:
what we need is a FOOL TAX
to be made only by democrats
democraps couldn't pay it, not enough of them work,
Tired of the LIE

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I called all 4 tv stations in Lexington and offered $500 cash for a pic of his foot on her HEAD. NONE of them could produce one. Asked for time to tell the truth about it. Foot on shoulder, not head. STOP the lies. This story is proof that the liberals run the news medias.
i just

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Tired of the LIE wrote:
I called all 4 tv stations in Lexington and offered $500 cash for a pic of his foot on her HEAD. NONE of them could produce one. Asked for time to tell the truth about it. Foot on shoulder, not head. STOP the lies. This story is proof that the liberals run the news medias.
googled it it has a good shot of it on move on .org.looks like its so plain a foot on the woman she had a red blanket around her trying protect her self looked like the neck and head to me. care what Lexington don't have.the proof is in the pic..
Tired

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Watched it on utube. Red jacket not blanket, foot still not on head. Bitch needs her head stomped for being STUPID!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
Watched it on utube. Red jacket not blanket, foot still not on head. Bitch needs her head stomped for being STUPID!
It was stomped you retard.

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It was stomped you retard.
Libertards tend to whine a lot huh?..lol!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
democraps couldn't pay it, not enough of them work,
You don't work.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

kymi you know how to starve a leftwingwhackadoodle, hide its foodstamps under somebodies work boots, they dont own a pair
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

obamaclaus wrote:
kymi you know how to starve a leftwingwhackadoodle, hide its foodstamps under somebodies work boots, they dont own a pair
You want to see a conservaturd run? Tell him it is Check Day.

Lmfao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You want to see a conservaturd run? Tell him it is Check Day.
Lmfao
wanna see a wtf run, tell him there are chickens in the back yard,
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna see a wtf run, tell him there are chickens in the back yard,
That was soooo funny!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville