Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2010
In the thread “This is what Martin Luther Coon Jr. means to me” in Louisville's Topix forum ( http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T3QH53R... ), you get a great view of how white-on-black racism is still prevalent in today's society.

A Johnny Masters imposter posted this thread, and used my name to post this picture ( http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Javier... ) and then asks “Anyone have a problem with it?”

“Scarecrow” from Louisville, KY, believed that I actually did post that filth, and responds with “Johnny you are a confused young man.”

Then the “Original T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY, adds:

“A reggin AND a queer? Wow, a two-time loser!”

“Reggin” is the most derogatory term in the English language. Just read the word backwards, and you'll get it. The racists think they are being clever. I stood up to the Teabagger by pointing out how Thomas Jefferson loved Sally Hemmings, so he wasn't racist like this anonymous coward in Metcalfe County, KY is representing him as.

The Metcalfe County, KY Teabagger responds:

“Yeah, I guess he did love his wenches- pity that he mingled his seed and gave his name to a bunch of ni glets. And thanks for the compliments, you spear chucking mongaloid.”

“Rotton Crotch” from Mount Sterling, KY says:

“ashes too ashes and dust too dust I'M glad this black MF is no longer with us.thats what i think about him”(talking about MLK Jr.).

Some thought that the Johnny Masters imposter was actually me saying the racist bigoted remarks, and started to chastize me:

“johnny, you hateful racist”

“hey johnny masters, should we all just start calling you 'massa', you racist bigot?”

Stupid people are going to say stupid things, but it started bothering me when other folks were believing these racists stupidity.

“The Original T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY added more racist remarks, which is ironic since Thomas Jefferson fathered black children from Sally Hemmings.“The Original T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY says:

“....but our towns and cities full of slums and housing projects full of you monkeys living for 5 generations on welfare and pumping out 14 different kids from 8 different men are such a compliment to KY and this country!(As are your people in the areas of Africa where whites have not colonized, who live in mud huts the way they did 2000 years ago, while starving to death and spreading disease among their harems and huge families whom they can't support because they're too busy making babies to take advantage of the natural resources around them)

You just don't like the Tea Partiers because you know that when we stop the redistribution-of-wealth welfare programs, all of you people will starve to death.”

The racist Tea Partier continues:

“As an unabashed advocate of free speech, I would not want to take away anyone's right to protest- that is what the Tea Party is all about- the freedoms guaranteed us in the Bill Of Rights, which define what freedom is- which the Democraps and Repugnantcans have taken away as of late.

But what would you protest? The fact that other people are not being robbed so that their money can go to support your children????

Then you complain about someone taking away your right to protest, yet you would say that others should be shot for expressing their opinion? So what you're saying is that coons should be allowed to protest, but not anyone who disagrees with them. This is why you schvatzes ruin everything you touch- you're so stupid that it's amazing that you remember how to breathe!

Oh, and I suppose you believe Jesus was a junglebunny, too?
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2010
"You sir, are a perfect illustration of why no sane person likes jiggerboos- it has nothing to do with the color of your skin- it is your culture and value system which are inferior, and you have presented a perfect illustration of that fact. The fact that you are a shitskin just makes it easier to identify which culture you belong to (I do know a few good jigs who don't subscribe to that culture)”

Even to this racist from Metcalfe County, KY, even his friends are “jigs” to him.

“Rotton Crotch” from Mount Sterling, KY adds his intelligence:

“I have never seen a coon with a peaceful demonstration they burn down buildings loot steel turn cars over and got by with it.and not only that they got it made better than white people do if you don't believe that go to lexington look at the houses they live in look at the cars they drive look at the jewelry they wear look at all the kids they have with a fancy cell phone stuck up too there ear look at the little scooter they all have.and then look what the white people drive and live in and they say there treated bad looks like too me there treated dam good.they wear 200 buck sneakers and white kids wear 25 buck sneakers from Wall mart”

“Nathan Bedford Forrest”(Nathan Bedford Forrest is a founder of the 2nd KKK in the 1900s) from Fort Thomas, KY says of Martin Luther King Jr.:

“He was just a arrogant coon that got his face blown off because he couldn't keep his big coon mouth shut.....glad he's dead.”

“T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY says:“Yeah, the whites have to live like derelicts because all our money goes to pay for all the welfare programs that the jigs and all their kids are on.”

“rum runner” from Mount Sterling, KY (formerly “Rotton Crotch” before he changed his name) said this:

“old johnny masters will die when the coon leaves the white house.but the next president will have too wait about 3 months before they can move in .it will take that long too get the chicken grease off the walls and water melon rinds off the lawn.and the twenty inch rims off the limo.”

Another thread in the Louisville Topix forum asks us:“Which would be more upsetting for you?”( http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TIOVRMI... ). This question is posed to us by the #1 topix terrorist in Louisville,“Veratitis”. His profile doesn't state where he is from, so all that is known is the name “Veratitis”, which rhymes with Hepatitis, and Gingivitis.

Veratitis asks:

“You discover your 18 year old daughter is
A) dating a lesbian
B) dating a man in his late 40's
C) dating outside her race

Any of these situations would be upsetting. Don't give the PC BS answer "what ever makes her happy. Which one would upset YOU the most. All you know is the information given.”

“Mike” from Louisville, KY immediately responds:

“Well, let's see...
A) I would beat the queer out of her.
B) Well that depends on the circumstances. Is he white? Does he have money? Can he provide for her, or at least marry her so she can divorce him and take him for all he's worth? Other than that, I'd probably beat the s hit out of him too, lol...
C) I would kill them both on the spot, because she'ds better off dead that disgracing our family by f ucking a dirty negro.”

“no clue have you” from Mount Sterling, KY says:“C AND THATS MY FINAL AWNSER.or a empty boat on its way back to Africa.”

Veratitis responds to him:“Answers like that give me hope for the future. I hope you tell your kids how you feel.”

“pointy hat” from Fort Thomas, KY says “I would be mad as hell if she was screwing a n igger.”

“Ohio Cowgirl” speaks some sense, and says:“I would talk to her about A B AND C and see what she had to say. At 18 she pretty much is legal and can do as she pleases. I would give guidance if needed.”

Veratitis says:“That doesn't answer the question” even though it actually did, and it was the best answer given.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2010
I've lived next to blacks for the past two years and frankly they aren't nothing but pieces of crap. Want to call me racist, call me that, I really don't care. I don't like their type. I don't like their loud mouth behavior or getting blasted and running up and down the neighborhood causing problems. I don't like them because of the way they act. It has nothing to do with color. I've met a lot of white trash but at least the white trash generally gets the point. The blacks don't. That's why they ended up as slaves. They're just not intelligent enough to get the point and see what it is all about. They aren't interested generally in self improvement, education, jobs, etc [neither are the whites]. They're interested in spending decades living off the dole until they drop dead and the next generations of jungle bunnies grows up on the dole. That's just the fact. They also hate themselves because what race of people would want to wallow in filth and stink and crap. You don't see the vast majority of whites doing that, probably 95 percent understand cleaning up after themselves. Go anywhere that is black and the area looks like a bunch of scum lives there and throws out their trash and leaves garbage everywhere.

They aren't capable of self improvement, education, or getting a job or anything else. Kentuckians aren't much better as they aren't interested in bettering themselves. Its a vicious cycle and the truth of it is that they need to cut off these various social programs to people that don't want to work or at least attend school and get an education. That right there might get their attention but seeing that they are black, well that explains their plight and the facts are that most of them are lazy, incompetent, and not worth the time.”

Here “Walter” points out how he ISN'T racist, but then calls all black people “jungle bunnies”.

“nate higgers” of Fort Thomas, KY likes Walter's words, and says “Amen brother”.

“A Proud Racist” from Louisville, KY says:

“Hang that kid! Ha ha! I sure wish we could go back to the good ole days. Boy oh boy... times were great back them, sure we were poor, but we were allowed to hurt any black person we wanted, and the police actually defended us. Yep, those were the good ole days.”

I responded to the proud racist with this:

“We should judge a man by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. We should judge a man by his merit. How can you be proud of something you never accomplished? That's like saying "I'm a proud Englishman!" I'm not, even if my father's ancestors came from England (mother's came from Germany and Czechoslovakia). That's like saying "I'm a proud brown eyed man!" That's so stupid, and white racists make my race look bad, and they should leave this planet. Thank you.”

“Charlie Klan” from Fort Thomas, KY, who changed his name from “Nate Higgers”, wrote:“bite one...chimp hugger!”

This thread has 108 comments on it, and I was the only one who posted my name to my posts. About 90 comments were from “topix terrorists”. Just folks who troll around on Topix to talk shit to whoever they can.

Several of them have started to post under my name, and they are putting horribly racist crap coming out of “my” mouth, so I need to defend myself from folks who don't know me, and haven't heard my voice, and how anti-racist I am. That's why they think what they are doing is funny, because I am anti-racist, to put racist words into my mouth, that cracks this topix terrorist Johnny Masters imposter up. He thinks its funny, probably because of something I said to him, and instead of reflecting on how he lives his life, and changing his ways, instead he lashes out at me, as if I was the problem. I am not the problem. If anything, I am the solution.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2010
Within 5 minutes of publishing this piece, The Johnny Masters Imposter strikes again with a thread entitled "F uck every coon in Louisville" ( http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T8VFF06... ).

It's weird how this person is the racist, and yet he's trying to get black folks mad at me for the crap he supports!

Dude. It's time to man-up! You're the racist, so tell everybody how you feel, or just STFU. You're afraid of culture you don't understand. Do something different than your parents, and talk to each other. Don't let these racists win.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2010
Boy you just get goofier and goofier. There has to be a point you are trying to make. The point I was making is because I don't believe like you does not make me a racist.

You are probably unable to see whats coming in this country. As the depression worsens and people lose everything, they are going to get angry and desperate. There are enough weapons in civilian hands for all three hundred million of us to have one. Civilians have been buying one billion rounds of ammo per month since Obama's election.

Coming from another angle read the book of Revelations. Ethos will rise against ethos. That means tribal warfare. Like Bosnia and Siberia.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
Boy you just get goofier and goofier. There has to be a point you are trying to make. The point I was making is because I don't believe like you does not make me a racist.
You are probably unable to see whats coming in this country. As the depression worsens and people lose everything, they are going to get angry and desperate. There are enough weapons in civilian hands for all three hundred million of us to have one. Civilians have been buying one billion rounds of ammo per month since Obama's election.
Coming from another angle read the book of Revelations. Ethos will rise against ethos. That means tribal warfare. Like Bosnia and Siberia.
Well, girl, I don't care what you think. You're one of them. Here's one of the racist topix terrorists right here. He's been spreading hatred and bigotry and he and his racist friends have been laughing it up the whole time. They love reinforcing their backwards hateful beliefs with each other.

Here is a post I posted called "Garrett Morgan, Black KYian Inventer" ( http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T4RP5RH... ), and I made the very simple assessment that inventors contribute something useful for society, and all racists do is go around stirring up trouble. So therefore, Inventors are more important to society than racists.

Well that just pissed you racists off, didn't it? You all couldn't see straight with that straight forward, and non-controversial position. You racists, with inventions, would have starved to death a long time ago.

Plus black people built this country, and they deserve reparations for all of the free labor the black people put into making America, and even the Capitol Building was built by slavery. Racism is institutionalized in America; always has been, and this forum, it seems like it always will be.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T4RP5RH...
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2010
F**king nut job, I don't have time for this high school shit. Enjoy talking to your self multiple personality whack job.

Johnny Masters
Johnny Masturbater
Johnny Gay Masters
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2010
Lots and lots of cowards here...

Is it just in Louisville, or are the members of the KKK all embarrassed about what they believe, and what they are? I know I would be too. If I was saying dumb shit, I'd hide behind silly screen names so that nobody, except another ignorant racist, will ever take me serious... I'd be embarrassed.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2010
Because they are jealous that I stand by my ideas, and against their racism, they are pissed. Who would have thought white supremacists have so much anger?

Anyways, another Johnny Masters imposter piece has just popped up here:

"lil' Johnny "2 inch" Masters, The People's Chump"

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TJ34V0G...

It's mocking a real thread I started called "Johnny "Maniac" Masters, the People's Champ", a book report which they were pissed about over Maniac Magee:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TM0EBV0...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2010
Racist clearwaters suck! U embarrass all good white people.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2010
They are coming to take you away. Nut job!!! Men in white suits and carrying a big net are coming to take you away.
rum runner

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Jhonny masters hes our leader he the one that sucked Obamas pe-er
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2010
Racists suck!
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2010
I'll s uck any black d ick in Louisville!
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2010
Racist imposter
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 24, 2010
Down with Jim Crow!
Observation

Louisville, KY

#23 Jan 20, 2012
I remember when we racists used to have absolute dominion on these forums... damn... our oppression is losing!
taco

Louisville, KY

#24 Apr 15, 2012
Johnny Masters wrote:
In the thread “This is what Martin Luther Coon Jr. means to me” in Louisville's Topix forum ( http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T3QH53R... ), you get a great view of how white-on-black racism is still prevalent in today's society.
A Johnny Masters imposter posted this thread, and used my name to post this picture ( http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Javier... ) and then asks “Anyone have a problem with it?”
“Scarecrow” from Louisville, KY, believed that I actually did post that filth, and responds with “Johnny you are a confused young man.”
Then the “Original T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY, adds:
“A reggin AND a queer? Wow, a two-time loser!”
“Reggin” is the most derogatory term in the English language. Just read the word backwards, and you'll get it. The racists think they are being clever. I stood up to the Teabagger by pointing out how Thomas Jefferson loved Sally Hemmings, so he wasn't racist like this anonymous coward in Metcalfe County, KY is representing him as.
The Metcalfe County, KY Teabagger responds:
“Yeah, I guess he did love his wenches- pity that he mingled his seed and gave his name to a bunch of ni glets. And thanks for the compliments, you spear chucking mongaloid.”
“Rotton Crotch” from Mount Sterling, KY says:
“ashes too ashes and dust too dust I'M glad this black MF is no longer with us.thats what i think about him”(talking about MLK Jr.).
Some thought that the Johnny Masters imposter was actually me saying the racist bigoted remarks, and started to chastize me:
“johnny, you hateful racist”
“hey johnny masters, should we all just start calling you 'massa', you racist bigot?”
Stupid people are going to say stupid things, but it started bothering me when other folks were believing these racists stupidity.
“The Original T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY added more racist remarks, which is ironic since Thomas Jefferson fathered black children from Sally Hemmings.“The Original T Jefferson” from Metcalfe County, KY says:
“....but our towns and cities full of slums and housing projects full of you monkeys living for 5 generations on welfare and pumping out 14 different kids from 8 different men are such a compliment to KY and this country!(As are your people in the areas of Africa where whites have not colonized, who live in mud huts the way they did 2000 years ago, while starving to death and spreading disease among their harems and huge families whom they can't support because they're too busy making babies to take advantage of the natural resources around them)
You just don't like the Tea Partiers because you know that when we stop the redistribution-of-wealth welfare programs, all of you people will starve to death.”
The racist Tea Partier continues:
“As an unabashed advocate of free speech, I would not want to take away anyone's right to protest- that is what the Tea Party is all about- the freedoms guaranteed us in the Bill Of Rights, which define what freedom is- which the Democraps and Repugnantcans have taken away as of late.
But what would you protest? The fact that other people are not being robbed so that their money can go to support your children????
Then you complain about someone taking away your right to protest, yet you would say that others should be shot for expressing their opinion? So what you're saying is that coons should be allowed to protest, but not anyone who disagrees with them. This is why you schvatzes ruin everything you touch- you're so stupid that it's amazing that you remember how to breathe!
Oh, and I suppose you believe Jesus was a junglebunny, too?
Wow... this is some great academic and intellectual work. What do u get for doing all of this good work for society ? Money ? Or u just gotta clean soul ?
taco

Louisville, KY

#25 Apr 15, 2012
The Black Bohemian, the Rebel amongst Rebels, the Man, the Myth, the Legend.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#26 Dec 28, 2012
That "Martin Luther Coon" thread was deleted, so there is some justice in this world... but still, without my rewriting it here, who would know about the trash and filth that was being spewed? Who would know it, and who would speak up against it? Anybody? Did anybody dare to stand up b4, to the lynchmob, or the Klan? Am I the only one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 46 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 2 hr Katey 56
Rick pitino 4 hr Makerfan 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 8 hr Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 8 hr Phoenix97 4
Slumlord of Lou,Ky (Jun '09) 11 hr Samantha Ramsey 43
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••