Need Recommendation for a Good Personal Injury Attorney in KY

Posted in the Louisville Forum

KY Resident

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
I need a recommendation for a good personal injury attorney in KY. I was in an automobile accident. An unisured motorist ran a red light and hit me. I am trying ot settle with my insurance company under my unisured motorist coverage and they are giving me the run around. I am tired of being given the run around and have decided to let an attorney handle the case. I want a good attorney that will actually work hard to represent me. I would like someone who is has good, successful negotiating skills and who knows and understands the laws and will look at every aspect.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
So you want to pay for a lawyer even though you have insurance...you must have been dropped on your head as a child.
Susie

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
So you want to pay for a lawyer even though you have insurance...you must have been dropped on your head as a child.
Ky Resident, Ignore this guy. He makes hateful comments on just about every discussion on this site. He obviously doesn't have a job and just spews hate wherever he goes. Undoubtedly he wouldn't be able to keep a job.
As far as an attorney, I don't have one to recommend because I am new in Louisville. I grew up in Louisville, left for many years and am back. But I did hire one in a different city for a different reason than you need one. I would greatly suggest that you do much research on finding the right lawyer. Wish I had done more. If it's possible,ask someone who works in the court system which lawyers most often win their cases. Call people who have hired lawyers you're interested in hiring to see how they feel about the lawyer--the outcome of the case. The lawyer should be able to give you some names--with their permission, of course. See if the lawyer has strikes against him or her-- at the Bar Association. Ask what percentage of the settlement that the lawyer takes. Get everything in writing. And remember, no one cares as much about the outcome of the case as you. Stay on top of it. With computers we can find out so much on our own. Wish you success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sheffer Law Firm Pllc 2 hr Ricorum 1
Freemasons (Jul '10) 4 hr Master Mason 37
Need help 5 hr brad jones 5
places for rent 1000 ft from schools, parks n d... 9 hr givemabreak 6
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 11 hr Brad 4
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 20 hr Rick P 1,891
daryl isaacs car accident Fri Utterly Disgusted 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web